• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pinjerro said:
Also, if there's a cosmopolitaine revolution, where the rebels can declare independency, there's a chance that Revolutionary France pops up, because it has Cosmopolitaine culture...

That's what happened here - rebels took Calais and Picardy and declared independence from Burgundy and England.

However, there is an event that fires for Rev. France that changes its government type to Revolutionary Republic if its not one, and this event fired about a month after independence was declared. (Its triggers are that you have to be Rev. France and not a Rev. Republic or Empire, but its a NA event not designed for situations like these.)

Trondheim said:
That's what happened here - rebels took Calais and Picardy and declared independence from Burgundy and England.

However, there is an event that fires for Rev. France that changes its government type to Revolutionary Republic if its not one, and this event fired about a month after independence was declared. (Its triggers are that you have to be Rev. France and not a Rev. Republic or Empire, but its a NA event not designed for situations like these.)

Yeah... it really should be corrected in a patch...

More Three strange stuff from mine Byzantine game :D
eu31pc9.jpg

Nothing strange here?

So check this:
eu32nm2.jpg

Yes, I have am empress and I'm Sunni, in fact she is my third empress, but is the first one take I take the screen shot

eu33ov3.jpg

Two strange things in one picture:
I never saw the papal state being the papal controller o_O
And Mali is a Republican Dictatorship.

Meh, if you think an Empress is strange, in EAA, my queen (or Duchess as I roleplayed it) got elected Holy Roman Emperor.

PetitBourgeois said:
The empress part isn't so weird, there have been Byzantine empresses before (off the top of my head, the iconodule Empress Irene)

And you probably were the Ottomans turned Byzantine?

I thought it was weird because Sunni nations don't have empress, i know the Byzantine have in the monarch list some empress

Vonyx said:
Well if Mali gets annexed and then revolts, it often turns into some sort of republic or so.

That's exactly what happened

PetitBourgeois said:
The empress part isn't so weird, there have been Byzantine empresses before (off the top of my head, the iconodule Empress Irene)

And you probably were the Ottomans turned Byzantine?

Whats odd is that a Muslim nation doesn't allow women to rule, even today its true. ;)

I find this missionary rather convincing...

convincing_missionary.jpg

theFreeman said:
does anyone else but me have a life?
I DONT THINK SO ..

HAHAHAHA LOOSSEERRSS !!!!!!!

If you don't like it here, why are you on? You're around saying to all they don't have a life, which is rather ironic...

Do us all a favor and get BANNED or get out of here!!

Pinjerro said:
If you don't like it here, why are you on? You're around saying to all they don't have a life, which is rather ironic...

Do us all a favor and get BANNED or get out of here!!
Ignore it, or report it. Whatever you do, don't give it the reaction it wants.