• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to have my BB reduced for 1) attacking without CB 2) for gaining a provinse in offensive war. Is that 4 or 5 BB?

Remember to edit the provinse i took from zimbabwe to pagan too please.

Fredrik82 said:
Ok, fair enough.
I will edit them to pagan for next session.

My sub did a good job, however building 4 manus with only 30 years for my bankkrupsy events sucks :p
So if no-one mind i will edit them out and decrese inflation thereafter.

I disagree. No edits for sub action. Unless they screwed up badly (ie went bankrupt etc), which clearly didn't happen in this case.

Anyway, they're still a good investment, even for only 30 years. An extra 2160 of income per manufactury over the period.

FAL said:
In which way did you edit the 1492 AoD scenario? Can I get a version?

I want to start my own AoD at sundays and it definately needs some modifications :D
This scenario for BF4 was heavily modified.
I dont remember all the changes, but the major changes was population fix, MP/tax balancing measures.

I can send the file via icq if you wants it. :)

Fredrik82 said:
Ok, fair enough.
I will edit them to pagan for next session.

My sub did a good job, however building 4 manus with only 30 years for my bankkrupsy events sucks :p
So if no-one mind i will edit them out and decrese inflation thereafter.
I would object also. You weren't there and you didn't leave detailed instruction for your sub. Just punishment i would say. :)

Dr Bob said:
Little Report for Ozzeh, in whatever Pit of Hell he is in

Didn't attack anyone, per your instruction, despite people tempting me :cool: . Got income from 100 to 140ish, not as high as I was afk for the last 45 mins but still 130's. Converted some reformed dudes, you have 3 in France now with 2 being converted. Explored nearly all of Indonesia but not colonised anything barely. Did colonise Hong Kong to a city with 10,000 natives and Johor got a CoT spawned on it. Got infra 5 and put governors everywhere and inflation should be around 4.5 . Then teched land and are at about LT13. Manu got burnt down unfortunately by devastating fire

Also got the wars of religion event, chose the first one and dealt with rebels, hopefully wall of Paris will convert some of the nasty muslim provincs in Africa.

From out of hell: Thanks for subbing Bob. Seems you did fine, will check on everything later, and will definitely be there again next session :)

Waldzwerg said:
I would object also. You weren't there and you didn't leave detailed instruction for your sub. Just punishment i would say. :)
Bah, i had a sub with instructions :p
Apparently he had difficulties joining the game ;)

If the deflation is why you guys object, what about if it was turned into cash instead?
Frankly, this is very much reasonable and i would have accepted it for anyone else. And as for punishment, i did get myself a sub and did notify well in advance that i couldnt play this session.

If you guys still objects, i will drop this.

Ozzeh said:
From out of hell: Thanks for subbing Bob. Seems you did fine, will check on everything later, and will definitely be there again next session :)
France seems to be in the offensive in the new world.
The Spanish king would like to proclaim a warning to the Frenchies.
And please take it seriusly.

Fredrik82 said:
France seems to be in the offensive in the new world.
The Spanish king would like to proclaim a warning to the Frenchies.
And please take it seriusly.

Offensive in the new world? Would Spain please clarify herself since we do not understand this remark, considering France only gained one more colonial city in the last 12 years.

cheech said:
Good fight which i enjoyed. This is second game why mullis austrias has been nemisis to my russia. Passive OE and france certainly dont help my objectives though eventually i think i will prevail.
Since i know that you are good at projecting and using your power in general, i really dont want to see you close to Europe as Russia. This view is even more enforced by last game, with your eternal DoWs on the Germans ;).

Mulliman said:
Since i know that you are good at projecting and using your power in general, i really dont want to see you close to Europe as Russia. This view is even more enforced by last game, with your eternal DoWs on the Germans ;).

So there is where I come into the picture, to simply stall the russians and the orthodox faith.

Well russia is pacified for the moment. Clearly though i would likely take advantage of any other wars austria gets itself into.

That is of course unless i can be persuaded to change my policy.

How would that happen cheech? What satisfies the hunger of the russian horde?

On a sidenote, I will be away on monday, so I will try to find a sub.

Oh an update of the rooster could be needed, since Mulliman is Austria, and I am nowadays Poland.

Nl-arms.gif

The staten generaal of the united provinces is accepting foreign diplomats with grandious offers of land and securities from this day :)