• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Junuxx - I felt it was an excellent choice last year and my thoughts haven't changed. :D

Congrats!

Congrats Junuxx!

Congratulations Junuux :)

Sorry to double post, but I felt it would be messy to put my nominee with my thanks. I find it slightly amusing that my thanks somehow made it to be exactly midnight, GMT - so the ideal time to select a successor to this prestigious awAARd. When I tried to think of who to give it to, my selection was, seemingly, obvious. But as I read through all the congratulations of all the familiar faces in here, I could only realise just how much every single one of you deserves this prize - much more than I did, I'm certain. But to me, as I have a very strong tie to the EU3 Wiki (which, as I cannot tell you enough, needs your help ;)), my original selection remains my decision.

So it is my distinct pleasure, honour, and privilege, to announce that our next Fan of the Week, is, none other than, the incomparable, indefatigable, valiant in all things Wiki;

Junuxx !

Congratulations sir, I hope you wear your crown well. :D

Thanks a lot King Richard, much appreciated :cool: I haven't been very active the last few weeks, so I guess I'll see this as a commendation for past/longer-term efforts. With some luck I'll soon have a little more time to spend on AARland and the wiki and gaming in general :p

Also, many thanks all congratulants! :)

Congratulations Junuux! :)

And the new fan of the week is.... naggy!

For many outstanding AARs (Grand Bazaar,Provence and Bar were the ones I enjoyed most) full of fun and interesting, original gameplay challenges, for having been a frequent replier in my own AAR, and not in the least for starting the epic Nerf Ethiopia! comedy thread. In short he well deserves it.

Congrats naggy!

Also a thank you to Alexspeed :)

Congratulations Naggy! :D

Congrats Naggy!

As part of my Fan of the Week platform, I demand that Paradox put Junuxx the Victoglorious as the rightful starting monarch of Trebizond, and that Ethiopia be rightfully nerfed in both EU3 and Victoria 2.

As part of my Fan of the Week platform, I demand that Paradox put Junuxx the Victoglorious as the rightful starting monarch of Trebizond, and that Ethiopia be rightfully nerfed in both EU3 and Victoria 2.
Hear hear! :p