• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, I'm not only honored by having stnylan pass the baton on to myself, but quite honored by some of the individuals who have dropped by to offer their congrats.

As stnylan mentioned, I find myself all over AARland, and it is only becuase there are so many AARs that are well crafted and enjoyable one cannot help but be hooked. I'd like to offer a few recommendations, but as I cannot simply pick one or two.. or even five, and I really can't mention all of 'em, I can only say there are a great deal of good work going out in AARland, don't just follow one game, you might be surprised at what you find in other areas.

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox, say thanks again, and get back to reading some AARs... oh, and I guess I need to update my own as I promised. :rolleyes:

Be back in about a week (actually a little less than) and find the newest Fan of the Week!

While I may be pressed for time at work and from the demands of my loyal readAARs ( will you guys please put down the torches and pitchforks, I do have an update coming, I promise! ) I did have the time to pick the next Fan of the Week, a readAAR that I have found to be very thoughtful and insightful with his comments, and a readAAR that I would be more than happy to have in my own AAR as I know many of my fellow writeAARs are glad to have him in their own. So, without further ado, I present:

Chief Ragusa

Congrats, Chief, and enjoy!

An excellent choice! Chief Ragusa is one of the finest fans on the forum. Congrats on what I think is your second nod here. I should think there will be plenty more. :)

Excellent choice, Chief Ragusa is a great fan. Congratulations :)

All hail the Chief!

Draco Rexus: ...a readAAR that I have found to be very thoughtful and insightful with his comments...

so very true ! ! certainly super deserved ! ! :)

Congratulations Chief Ragusa ! !
:cool:

Conratulations Chief Ragusa!

Congrats chief. If anyone deserves it, it is you!

An excellent choice. Chief Ragusa makes frequent and also detailed and informative comments. Congrats! :cool:

Joe

Congrats Chief.

Inspired choice. Chief Ragusa is both prolific and insightful in his comments. He is one of the few commentators I never skip over when catching up with an AAR I've fallen behind on.

He is also one of the few people I use as a check when deciding to follow a new AAR. I'll read for a while and if I'm not that into it, I'll look for positive comments from him and a couple others. If they like it and I don't, I'll give it more time.

Sorry to those recipients I've missed during my brief hiatus. Congrats to all of you.

Vann

Congrats Cheif!

Maybe you could come and give a speech, or say something.