• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I believe the time has come to pass on the torch. Having just had the ACA's I had read a lot of AAR's in most forums, which allowed to look over a lot of writAAR's work.

In choosing a nominee I also looked back over previous winners and ruled out anyone who had already received the award. I also ruled out those who had won in the ACA's. It appears that the current 'trend', if there is one, is to nominate new writAAR's, and I will continue along these lines.

I managed to get out of the HoI forum and pick from one of the other forums. My nomination comes from Victoria and is a new writAAR. His AAR is centered around Scandinavian history and is an excellent read. The nomination should also encourage the completion of what is an AAR close to its beginning.

My nomination for the Weekly AAR showcase is Under the raven banner (A Norse Scandinavia AAR) by Herbert West.

Congratulations :)

Congratulations Herbert West !

Congratulations, Herbert West :)

Thank you all!

A new chapter is now online as a token of my gratitude:)

(Is it too impolite is I add this nomination to my sig?)

Well done Herbert West, congratulations :)

As for your question. I don’t think that is impolite and I know that most/many winners do just that, so just go ahead. From what I have experienced it often gives your AAR some extra attention and that is always nice.

Congratulations Herbie! :p

Well done, Herbert West! Now go re-animate your AAR! :D

Congrats Herbert West!

Herbert PMed me with his successor. There's no real reason to wait.

First, congrats Herbert and the people I've missed while dealing with RL!

Second...

I'll be on a medieval festival on the weekend, If everything works, so, in case id not make it back before the deadline, I'll nominate my successor for the AAR showcase:

Soviet Union AAR - The Bloody Road to Berlin, by Klaipedietis

Firstly, becouse this is the first 41 Soviet AAR I have seen(very hard/agressive, non the less), and secondly, becouse he realisiticaly portraied the "we are fu**ed" situation.

Congrats Klaipedietis!!!

Congratulations Klaipedietis.