• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gonna let sign-ups run until tomorrow, then will close them and send out roles.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sign-ups closed, roles are going out.

And roles are out. Deadline for Night 0 is Wednesday at 18:00 GMT.

I have handed out twelve roles. Night 0 hunt will be a randomly generated 13th, so that way everyone who signed up gets at least one day to participate.

The seer role can be the Night 0 random hunt.

I have updated the roles in the opening post to match what the setup for 13 players is.

vote alxeu

hack GM is hack!

Agreed. Hack GM

Vote alxeu

Here.

Hack GM is hack, late to call deadline because I forgot when I had set deadline (off by a few hours, how embarrassing). Won't happen again.

Have a sham votecount while I write the update:

Sham Votecount:

Hackiest GM Alxeu - 2: Arkasas [24], Captain Grimlock [26]

Beartjah - 1: Yakman [30]

Night 1
Night 0
Tonight, the necromancers made their first move, attacking the boring alderman of the peace, Ian Generic, who lived in House 13.

With his death, the people of the village decide enough is enough and roll out the old lynch mob materials and start furious debating who is going to pay for killing him, even if none of you remembered him doing anything at all.

Night 0 hunt hit a simulated villager.

My sincerest apologies on hack GMing. :(

Alderman ends with the word Man.
Yakman ends with the word Man.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Vote Yakman

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Clearly videonfanning, obvious wolf.
In the event that it's been too long and someone thinks I'm being serious here- this is a joke, videonfanning is a joke of a term and a joke of a method for finding wolves that I don't think has ever caught a wolf since the initial incident.

Reactions:
It's been so long I forgot about the deadline. Probably so excited I get to vote to lynch someone.

Vote Arkasas

For making me delete the "n" the clearly belongs in the name.

Oh yeah, I should vote before I potentially forget to. Sadly the game started at an inconvenient time for me, this will be a busy weekend but in any case.

I propose we all write our theories on who we most suspect of being a necromancer

Arkasas - 8/10 suspicion - A historian, historians are well known for being interested in what is long dead and trying to restore it
Captain Grimlock - 9/10 suspicion - Vlad, it sounds like a vampire, but we have it on good authority that Vlad is NOT a vampire, so perhaps Vlad is a necromancer
EnvyDemon - 10/10 suspicion - Oh my, a person who revives a 10-year old thread, the very definition of a necromancer!
Beartjah - 8/10 suspicion - As we know, a Beartjah is a meh-bear, but real bears are very awesome and not meh, so what could make a meh bear? Well, perhaps being a necromancer
aedan - 9/10 suspicion - He has the dubious honor of never missing a single werewolf game. As werewolf is a dead game, we know that only a necromancer could enjoy it so
Culann - 8/10 suspicion -
Wagonlitz - 9/10 suspicion - He is known for dying early, yet he always comes back. How is he here if he has a reputation for dying early? Well, he must / might be a necromancer
EUROO7 - 8/10 suspicion -
PanzerCorps - 0/10 suspicion - Clearly not a necromancer
Claude LC - 9/10 suspicion - Has frequently been called a zombie, but I think that is a common misconception. The zombie is Claude LC's *monster*, the real Claude LC simply calls the zombie back to life
R.Graymarch - 7/10 suspicion - What does the R stand for?? Likely Revenant, if I had to guess
Yakman - 9/10 suspicion - We all know that only the second most common type of undead - after the werewolf - is the wereyak (followed by the werepenguin in distant third), meaning a yak-man is a very likely wolf-man as well.