• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

alxeu

Hunting werewolves.
100 Badges
Feb 11, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • March of the Eagles
  • Magicka
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • For The Glory
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Darkest Hour
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
Werewolf Lite CDXLVII - Necromancy

The village had lived peacefully ever since the werewolves had been killed. No more were villagers being hunted in the night, nor daily lynchings ever-present. Unfortunately, this peace was not to last. Ever since that "Shadowy Cabal of Anonymous Necromancy" was founded, villagers have been attacked in the night by... undead werewolves! Troubling, indeed.

Can the villagers identify the members of SCAN before their undead werewolves destroy the town?

Rules:

There shall (hopefully) be seventeen (17) players. Roles will be handed out after the last person signs up.

The game will then proceed to a Night deadline.

The game is divided into two periods - night and day. For practical reasons these two periods take place at the same time, from one update till the next.

Each day, all players gather and decide to lynch one of the other players - the person they think is most likely to be an necromancer. Each night, the necromancers decide who to kill. In each 24 hour period, the villagers will lynch, and the necromancers will summon werewolves to hunt. The villagers can try to lynch multiple people by creating a Lemeard-approved TIE, and the necromancers can also decide not to summon werewolves to kill people at night, y'know, because that's an option evil people pick.

The necromancers win if they reach parity with the villagers. The villagers win if they eliminate the necromancers, as even if half the town is dead, ridding the town of practicing necromancers does wonders for property values.

Roles:

9 Villagers - These guys were living peacefully in their WEREWOLF-FREE village before the necromancers started summoning undead werewolves. I mean, really? Who does such a thing? Every day, they accuse one of the 17 people living in the village of being a necromancer, and lynch him. That'll teach them to summon werewolves.

3 Necromancers - These guys found it funny to resurrect dead werewolves without any care for the consequences. On one hand, these undead werewolves are slaughtering their neighbors, which is pretty bad. On the other hand, it's kinda funny if you stop to think about it. Every night, they have to pick one of the townspeople to sacrifice to the undead werewolves so the creations won't turn on their masters.

1 Magick Expert - Yes, it's "magick" with a "k." No, it's not pretentious. Look, this expert knows how to find necromancers using the magical aura around their houses, and once per night can check someone's house for this magical aura. Isn't that really co- What do you mean, why isn't magical spelled "magickal"? That's just not how it's spelled, okay? Look, are you a magick expert? I thought not.

Deadline:

18:00 GMT
is the deadline.

Votes at 17:59 GMT count, votes at 18:00 GMT do not.

Deadline is deadline even if I'm not here to say deadline is deadline.

Detailed Rules:

§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, ALL TIED players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the majority of votes at deadline is considered dead. He will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - Posting or quoting of PMs from the GM is not allowed - real or forged.

§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 4 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE EUROO7, VOTE EUROO8

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10A. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.
§10B. - Always Trust the GM.

Last edited:
Table of Contents and Player List
Players:
1. Arkasas1.0 the villager, hunted Night 1.
2. Captain Grimlock as Vlad (No Last Name Given) the villager hunted Night 2.
3. EnvyDemon as The Person Who Revives a 10-year-old Thread the villager, lynched Day 1.
4. Beartjah the villager, hunted Night 3.

5. aedan777
6. Culann

7. Wagonlitz the wolf lynched Day 2.
8. EUROO7 Arkasas 2.0 the villager lynched Day 3.
9. PanzerCorps
10. Claude LC CaptainGrimlock 2.0 the wolf lynched Day 3.
11. R.Graymarch
12. Yakman the villager, lynched Day 1.
13. [NIGHT ZERO HUNT] the villager, hunted night 0.

Table of Contents:
Day 0: Everyone realizes necromancers are a thing.

Night 0: The generic hunt hits a villager.
Day 1: EnvyDemon and Yakman are lynched.
Night 1: Arkasas is hunted.
Day 2: Wagonlitz is lynched.
Night 2: CaptainGrimlock is hunted.
Day 3: CaptainGrimlock 2.0 and Arkasas 2.0 are lynched.
Night 3: Beartjah is hunted.

Last edited:
A theme fit for an Arkasas!

in

I can’t guarantee I’ll be as active as I used to, but

IN as Vlad no last name given.

Guess I'll set my alarm.

In as The Person Who Revives a 10 year old thread.

In

In, though the victory be short and the peace thereafter fleeting

Ku7rinV.png

Wow

• 3Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
By posting without using ghost color you have declared yourself in. I do not care if you are too busy making Total War; chop chop!

Arguably, the text in the meme also contains "in," as well. The meme was the declaration of intent to join.

On a more serious note, I'm intending to send out invites later today/tonight, and while I'm fine with starting if the game isn't full, I'd like at least 12 players before doing so.

Well, there goes my plans. Thanks PanzerCorps.

In