• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Like Aedan I'm not inclined to lynch Beartjah, he started the case against Wagon and isn't likely a wolf. I'm not entirely sure where I'm at on Aedan, at face value he seems to be trying to find the wolves in both his posts today and yesterday, but you can't ever really trust anyone in this game. I also will echo the possibility of a Graymarch sellout vote but that's a hell of a sellout vote.

I'd rather table Graymarch and Aedan for now, best place to start would be the non-Wagon voters excluding Aedan: Panzer, Arkasas, and Grim2.0. Out of the three nothing really jumps out at me, Panzer made some humorous posts, Ark voted me out of laziness and faith in Aedan, Claude's only vote was on day 1 where he broke a tie. Which someone had to do, though I'll point out it did end up in a tie and the result of two villagers dying. Probably grasping at straws but I'll vote Grim2.0 based on Claude's vote earlier.

Vote Grimlock2.0

I agree that it's best to focus on the non-wagon voters, the votes don't scream alibi/sellout to me. It certainly isn't impossible, and we shouldn't completely stop looking at the wagon-voters in the future, but for now we're better off looking at the non-wagon vote I think.

That leaves panzer, arkasas, aedan and claude/grimlock 2.0

panzer and arkasas established culann as an alternative to wagon. Obvious candidates for remaining wolves, though panzer was the second vote of the day so might just be a case of not wanting to immediately push wagon ahead before any alternative candidates were there. As aedan noted, arky just jumped on culann the counter-candidate-to-wagon without really any meaningful argument. Could be wolf, could be lazy villager, hard to tell.

aedan made a case on graymarch when the rest of the game was on wagon/culann. I can see this being a wolf trying to introduce a new candidate as an alternative to wagon instead of betting on the culann push working out.

claude/grimlock hasn't really done anything important. He broke the 1-voter tie on day 1 which doesn't really tell that much, and we don't have anything else on him. Everyone else has some useful info due to interactions with/against wagon, except for him. There's only two wolves remaining, so even if we get another wolf we might still not have a lot of info to work on with him. I suspect he'll remain an unknowable question mark until the end of the game if we don't kill him, which would be a big problem if/when we're at parity day. Bit unfortunate to kill someone that just subbed in, but I think I'll

VOTE GRIMLOCK

Well then.

Vote Arkasas

If I’m going down, might as well take a possible wolf with me.

Well then.

vote Grimlock

If I'm going down, might as well take a possible wolf with me.

Touché

I'm also not thrilled hanging a sub and I'm sadden that the deadline didn't work for Wagon. These smaller games need all the active people we can get.

Deadline + 19

Votecount, deadline:

CaptainGrimlock 2.0 - 3: Culann [81], beartjah [82], Arkasas 2.0 [85]

Arkasas 2.0 - 3: aedan777 [80], CaptainGrimlock 2.0 [84], R.Graymarch [87]

R.Graymarch - 1: PanzerCorps [89]

Not-voted - 0:

Day 3
CaptainGrimlock 2.0 the Wolf was lynched.
Arkasas 2.0 the Villager was lynched.

Night 3

Beartjah the Villager was hunted.

Panzer, you're scanned as the final wolf, I'm the seer. This is over.

Vote PanzerCorps

Predictable.

Yeah, didn’t have a whole lot to work with there.

Predictable.
Unfortunately you subbed in for a role that missed a vote and didn't vote the wolf day 2, so you ended up in the short list of three people I was all but sure contained the two remaining wolves

The Village Wins!

Culann the Villager
R.Graymarch the Villager

Aedan777 the Seer

WIN!

I'm sorry for being consistently late to deadline, y'all. :(

It's also my mistake setting it so early in the day. I had assumed an earlier time would be more Euro-friendly, though with Wagonlitz's difficulties, this was clearly not the case.

Well, the timing of deadline was good to me (+2 hours would have been OK)
Sorry Arkasas 2.0 for the TIE, it was not a wise move in retrospect
And thanks to Aedan777 and beartjah for doing most of the work on my side.

Thanks all for the game: GM, wolves and villagers!

• 1Like
Reactions: