• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Grand Historian

Pretentious Username | Iaponia Lead Dev
80 Badges
May 13, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Much like with the Idea Suggestion Compilation Thread, this thread will be one for achievements; both for archiving purposes and to hopefully help the devs and other user to find them easier. I'll do my best to copy any ones I see here, but if I've missed any or if you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to contribute (specific details would be appreciated)!

• 2Like
Reactions:
'They Shall Know No Fear' - As Prussia, wipe out an enemy army at least twice the size of your army.
Or have 150% discipline as any nation which would encourage some fun tag switching to gather discipline bonuses. Anyways, it would be a nice homage to Warhammer 40K.

Last edited:
A Viking's Legacy - As a custom nation starting in Scandinavia, loot the entire coastline of Europe.
The Free Mountains - Own Mt Fuji (Japan), Mt Mayon (Philippines) and Mt Taranaki (New Zealand).
Seconds from Disaster - Prevent a disaster from triggering when it is at 99% progress.
Emergency Funds - Run a budget deficit for 10 years in a row without going bankrupt.
Teenage Love Story - Gain a person union over a country with whom you previously had a personal union with.

The Other Prester John: As Otomo, form Jerusalem.
Adopted Son of Heaven: As Ming, form the Roman Empire and be Holy Roman Emperor.
The Colonies: Have the New World and Colonial Australia completely controlled by your colonial nations.
Render unto Caesar; Render unto God: As the Papal States, own seven gold mines.

Last edited:
"Britannicus commercium"
As Brittany, have at least 90% trade share in Bordeaux and it's the highest valued trade node in the world

Details on how to potentially do it, because Bordeaux being the best trade node is not something that can be achieved easily:

The first strategy could be to rush into the new world and generate trade value from there into Bordeaux
or/and conquer the best European trade nodes like the English Channel and Genoa and worsen them while developing provinces in Bordeaux.

Last edited:
Rajput Mansabdari: As Mughals, have 100 Rajput Regiment.
True Heir of Rome: Reform Roman Empire as Finland.
Tell me Sebastian: As a Christian nation whose ruler's name is Sebastian and which has at least one vassal, make them to capture Sivas and make it your capital.
Piri Reis's Ambitions: Conquest all of America before age of Absolutism as Ottomans.
Why me? : As a Great Power, be on war with at least five different great powers at the same time.
Gold Ambitions: Own all cities that produce gold. (without can colonized lands)
Sweet Warm Seas: As Muscovy or Russia, control or have a subject on Costantinople, Hüdavendigar, Biga, Sugla, and Antakiya.
Early Blitzkrieg: Fight a Great Power and make a treaty with at least 90 war score on 1 year.
You win, or you die: Choose your ally as your rival.
Legacy of Abraham: As a Muslim, Christian or Jewish country control Mecca, Madinah, Jerusalem, Constantinople and Rome. at the same time; have them in your own religion.
Who is real Georgia now?: As Georgia control or have a subject at Upper Georgia, Georgia, Imeriti, Kartli-Kakheti.
Faster than Renaissance: As France, make Renaissance start in one of your counties.
A Fine Peacock: As Hindustan or Bharat, have %150 discipline.

West Slavic legacy: as Bohemia, Lusatia, Poland or Silesia united all lands that where ever settled or controlled by West Slavs and convert it culture to West Slavic (more less everything between Baltic Sea, Weser River, Fulda River, Danube River, Inn River, Piave River, Adriatic Sea, Drina River, Sava River, Danuber River again, Southern Carpathians, Eastern Carpathians and eastern border of Vistula river basin (more lest current Polish Eastern border but with Cherven Grods and Brest)). I am talking about lands that where ever settled with (proto-) Western Slavs or under their control (Samo's Empire, Great Moravian Empire, House of Přemyslid, House of Piast) between 5th and 14th century. ;P

Last edited:
Righteous grandchildren of Huns
As Hungary, in this same time, occupy 100 west european provinces with 100% devastation during "coalition war" as target of coalition.
Horrible idea. Carthago Delenda Est is one of THE worst achievements in the game with 100% devastation requirement alone. Sorry to be rude, but this achievement can be hunted by the prisoners in Guantanamo.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Horrible idea. Carthago Delenda Est is one of THE worst achievements in the game with 100% devastation requirement alone. Sorry to be rude, but this achievement can be hunted by the prisoners in Guantanamo.
Nah. This is good idea.

You need only horses. And horses. And more horses.

We should call it "Hunnic, I shrunk the enemies!"
images

Skhortched earth : As Khortchin own Mongolia and raze the provinces which belong to the Great Wall of China
Yeah REN!!! : As Yeren form Manchus
I da'mot You ! : Start as Da'Mot and become an empire while Ethiopia become your vassal as a duchy
At least i am not Ryukyu : As Janjero be an empire
KAMEHAMEHA!!!! : As Hawaï unit the islands and own Polynesia and Japan region
Uighur Khanate : Either Yarkand or Sarig Yogir : reform the Uyghur Khanate

Melting Pot Luau: Starting as Hawaii, own and core all USA provinces by end of game.
I liked the name of mine instead of the "Surfing USA" that the Dev's settled on. Although I admit - I was extreme to suggest having all as cores by end of game, and "forming USA" in itself is the right place to award the new achievement announced today.

Boukhara is not the worst formable at all : Start as Uzbek form Boukhara and own Central Asia without having any agitation
Second Shirazi origin : As Fars , own Kilwa
Communist Germany before the Birth of Marx : As Dithmarshen form Germany
Circassia Reversal : As Circassia , own all russian core and convert them all to circassian / send them to Anatolia