Crusader Kings II Save Converter Announced for Europa Universalis IV

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I convert my game and Britannia has formed, will it end up as Great Britain or will it still be called Britannia?

They said in the Stream it probably converts over to the GBR tag.

tumblr_mp8g18xbw31r0tytoo1_500.gif

Oh hey, I'm your signature. Cool.

Hmmm really the sunset invasion will make for a really interesting conversion.

If you read the events you get with it. You will notice that not only are the Aztecs able to sail (due to a viking ship that sailed to Vinland and got captured, studied, ect). But also that the Inca are at war with the Aztecs and have invented gunpowder! It is only when the Aztecs get horses from their European invasion that they are able to hold them off. Soo, that would mean you end up with a highly advanced Meso-America. And with some luck they got their own special tech group and ideas :D

If you read the events you get with it. You will notice that not only are the Aztecs able to sail (due to a viking ship that sailed to Vinland and got captured, studied, ect). But also that the Inca are at war with the Aztecs and have invented gunpowder! It is only when the Aztecs get horses from their European invasion that they are able to hold them off. Soo, that would mean you end up with a highly advanced Meso-America. And with some luck they got their own special tech group and ideas :D

They started to talk about the Aztecs and then they said that they aren't supposed to mention them, so maybe North America will be really interesting, also they mentioned that when a file is converted the world is randomized and it isn't the same everytime, like maybe the Golden Horde is consuming Indonesia and Japan. This is gonna be so awesome!

Good, my united Roman empire needs an enemy to stomp

F' you Paradox, are you trying to cause me to get a divorce!?!?!

In all seriousness, great news. Hope it is standard in future Vicky and HOI games. The thought of playing from 863 to 1948 is just too amazing to consider.

In all seriousness, great news. Hope it is standard in future Vicky and HOI games. The thought of playing from 863 to 1948 is just too amazing to consider.
Make that last date 1991 with East vs. West.

I think I just threw up a little bit....in my pants.