• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In the cheapest retailers store in Norway, non internet: GoW3(Xbox360): 399 NOK = 52 euro. SkyrimXbox360): 499 NOK = 65 euro. New PC games cost 399 NOK. In NO way is 39 euro expensive...

If avarge pay is around 540 euro and min. half of this amount You pay for renting a flat, 40 euro can be big price... But that is how the world goes... In some countries it can be a expensive in other it can be cheap.

Average of 540?? The median monthly pay for the entire population in Norway is 4300 euro, according to our statistics bureau... Even my part time job of 15 hours a week earns me more than 540 euro.:huh:

Average of 540?? The median monthly pay for the entire population in Norway is 4300 euro, according to our statistics bureau... Even my part time job of 15 hours a week earns me more than 540 euro.:huh:

You have all that oil money. Norway is at the very top of the world in terms of GDP/capita. And this is coming from Finland, we're not that far behind. Go over to the Baltics, and average wages drop by loads.

Wondering when to expect the Steam version to be available for pre-purchase. Any info on this?

From what ive heard, thats up to steam not paradox so no one here can tell you.

Not going to buy it on pre-order, there already is DLC that has obviously been cut from the game. Won't support this kind of milking. Not going to buy on GG either.

Good Lord...go over to the DLC thread and read Johan, Dark, and Captain's comments about this. They are graphical additions that were never budgeted in for the game development that they figured, later on, would be a great DLC for players so they asked an artist to do it for them. This was outside of the game budget, so you can't just lump it in. the DLC cost is meant to recoup that development time and cost.