• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A Thousand and one. Not too shabby.

Keeping the weird name text coming:
77356590.jpg

There are parties in the us?? I though you voted on two different guys that have exactly the same opinions, except on abortion. :p
The other parties are so obscured by media attention to the other parties, it would be impossible for them to win anything other than a governorship in the middle of nowhere. But yes, its essentially the choice between two people who are going to do the same thing. But I'd say its the same everywhere, just some places it seems less obvious.

And I would like to see some capital move in game
In EUIII we can, though in modern period states seemed not such likely to move their capital, but if my capital is absolutely an exclave ( e.p. a failed U.S.A. ) or due to some other reasons, that shouldn't be allowed?
Its still pretty common. The USA did plan to move their capital to Southern Illinois about this time, but they didn't for expense and probably stability reasons. Might have been planned for other places, too, but I'm not sure.

The other parties are so obscured by media attention to the other parties, it would be impossible for them to win anything other than a governorship in the middle of nowhere. But yes, its essentially the choice between two people who are going to do the same thing. But I'd say its the same everywhere, just some places it seems less obvious.

Probably still better than our system. We have about 7 parties in Flanders and i think 4 in Wallonie. So for the federal government you need to combine at least one Flemish and one Wallon party. Right now we basically haven't had a proper government in years, they just keep bickering over details and such.....

Probably still better than our system. We have about 7 parties in Flanders and i think 4 in Wallonie. So for the federal government you need to combine at least one Flemish and one Wallon party. Right now we basically haven't had a proper government in years, they just keep bickering over details and such.....

Slightly OT: I was talking to a Belgian friend of mine and he said the piece of paper that you get in the mail with all the parties was now the size of a small tablecloth with basically the same amount of parties that you have in the Netherlands, but then double, because you get a Flemish and a Walloon version.

Slightly OT: I was talking to a Belgian friend of mine and he said the piece of paper that you get in the mail with all the parties was now the size of a small tablecloth with basically the same amount of parties that you have in the Netherlands, but then double, because you get a Flemish and a Walloon version.

Yeah, he's Belgian alright.

Neither of extremes is usually a good thing. But imho, the US is a plutocracy rather than a democracy.

Fine job on the unification btw.

Now only the conquest of those pesky west roman provinces remain. :)

They really have to fix this...

There are still problems that are non cosmetic, like the mod folder and the auto unpausing, these take priority imho, p'dox hopefully agrees with me. :)

This happened in my USA Game, playing on 1.2 with the unofficial Fixpack:

image.php

When i triggered this Decision, i got one day Later a "A Place under the Sun" CB against UK :rolleyes:

image.php

Probably an error in the German Localisation but it´s nice to know Mark Twain lived that long :D

image.php

This is for having the Conservatives for Half a Century as ruling Government and keeping Liberals away :D
In the end i became a Dictatorship :D

Not all of us can read German.

I triggered the Webster-Ashburton Treaty as USA and this treaty was signed to settle Territory Disptes between USA and UK. One Day later i get an CB against them where i can conquer a Colony from them. Got it?
Second Screenshot is about an German Localization Error where a Year was mixed up and instead of 1885 it´s 1185. Got it?
Last Screenshot is about a Large Revolt ( Isn´t that obvious? ) ca. 3 Million people have risen and at the End i became a dictatorship. Got it?

I triggered the Webster-Ashburton Treaty as USA and this treaty was signed to settle Territory Disptes between USA and UK. One Day later i get an CB against them where i can conquer a Colony from them. Got it?
Second Screenshot is about an German Localization Error where a Year was mixed up and instead of 1885 it´s 1185. Got it?
Last Screenshot is about a Large Revolt ( Isn´t that obvious? ) ca. 3 Million people have risen and at the End i became a dictatorship. Got it?

I hate you! Got it? :rofl:

They really have to fix this... Fine job on the unification btw.

Yeah, it sure looks stupid. After some conquering and colonizing it now says Byzantine Africa, that's better.

ferrelas said:
Now only the conquest of those pesky west roman provinces remain.

I'm working on it! I'm soon ready with getting all of the lands the Empire under Justinian, but that screenshot will go in the Empires thread :)

I my game Doha is populated by Southern Germans and Arabia is populated by Russians!