• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe the first one from 1.2

rususa.jpg

Not sure if you can tell from the screenie, but the US has bought alaska from the russians, which makes this extra funny. :p

That happened in my game too. I'm not quite sure why the Russians want Oregon so badly, after all, they already have lots of trees...

Every time I've played a game since the new patch Russia seems to pursue that goal not only that but the British still get Washington before the Americans can even think of trying to get it. It is nice to see the Webster-Ashburton Treaty give the top part of Maine though.

Also got the funny Russian USA thing in my game.

Not too strange but funny nevertheless:

The people of the mighty Dai Nam empire have apparently decided it's time to humiliate their puny neighbours, the UK. Yeah,we'll show them who's boss in SE Asia..

The French find Osaka so irresistible they simply had to travel halfway across the world to split Japan in two.

Last edited:

Apparently the US only re-annexed parts that voted for President Lincoln in the 1860 election!

This was the 3rd Union vs Confederate war; the south is actually rebelling and slow ceding back to the Union. But really backasswards screen shot.

That happened in my game too. I'm not quite sure why the Russians want Oregon so badly, after all, they already have lots of trees...

It seems russia almost always colonises north america like mad. I was going to put some screeshots here about the same thing. In my game russians declared war to usa to get alaska back about a week after they sold it.

86506828.png

Well, i started a game as the UK, i released everything that could be released, then had the UK release them from dominion/sattelite status (save and reloading) just for a bit of fun.
Played as the Scottish for a while, then i got the crown from the gutter event, South Africa had a rebellion...
I thought, "i wonder what would happen", i switched everything with the UK :S
They're now Scotland, i still have my colonies, but i'm the UK.....
Then the weird thing is i'm apparently occupying everything that was British (now Scottish).

Proper weird hahaha.

Edit: After a day, all my "occupied" regions went normal... i had posession of all of the UK's sattelites aswell.

Last edited:
v241.jpg

That they're French cores doesn't mean it's France, you daft Germans!
:rofl:

Funniest screenie I've seen so far from this game.

I have a bit immigration problems in my China game:
poor Europe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Every third French citizens is Chinese, Germany is succumbing and others also receive a lot.
Latinos are a minority in South America, less than 20% of Paraguayans are Platinean. :cool:
And Washington DC has 20% dixie, 10% afro, rest is a rainbow.
US suffered some bad revolts and fell to Democrats? which I believe declared plurality null and void.
Yanks are less than a third of the popula.
Angry anti-immigration New Yorkers declared their independent commune, which is 100% yankish.

I have a bit immigration problems in my China game:
poor Europe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Every third French citizens is Chinese, Germany is succumbing and others also receive a lot.
Latinos are a minority in South America, less than 20% of Paraguayans are Platinean. :cool:
And Washington DC has 20% dixie, 10% afro, rest is a rainbow.
US suffered some bad revolts and fell to Democrats? which I believe declared plurality null and void.
Yanks are less than a third of the popula.
Angry anti-immigration New Yorkers declared their independent commune, which is 100% yankish.

China goes for cultural victory.

Not so strange, as to just a lucky coincidence :p (Charilaos Trikoupis was the Prime Minister of Greece from 1870 to 1895(If I remember correctly))
38905301.jpg

And of course the standard Russian grabbing of the US in 1.2, which I see happens nearly always, but this is taking it a step further after communists won, making it priceless:
25135915.jpg

The USSR-A? :p

And of course the standard Russian grabbing of the US in 1.2, which I see happens nearly always, but this is taking it a step further after communists won, making it priceless:

The USSR-A? :p
The USA SSR.