• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I'm working on the starting scenario for my British megacampaign (yes, I'm working on it!). Everything's going well so far aside from me not being able to change the provinces around like I need to because of a map cache bug, but hopefully the patch will deal with that.

Well, everything except this:

graenlanderisland.jpg

I know Greenland is really icy, but still. The country name placer is "great" with geography, isn't it?

My first endgame results playing on a friends computer!

V2_11.jpg

So, Fascist France wins and Communist england is runner-up. Really funny too as France was also Communist months befor endgame and the fascists where also taking ver England but the game ended before they took control or else 2 fascist nations would have won. if it was a year earlier 2 communist nations would have won

Altohugh i have the communist faction as ruling party as Germany, i am a democracy thats quite conservative. Had a lot of partisans as yo an imagine. but i needed Planned Economy to get my industry back up. or else i wouldn't have made itno the Great powers. Like Austria.

The strange thing i found about this pic is that i have only 1 invention? What is that about?

Also funny, Ukraine as a great power. Way to go.

Interesting alt history. France as the big bad fascist GP, Britain as the Communist GP, Germany and the US as the stalwart defenders of democracy, and Russia and Spain as imperialist pigs.

My first endgame results playing on a friends computer!

V2_11.jpg

So, Fascist France wins and Communist england is runner-up. Really funny too as France was also Communist months befor endgame and the fascists where also taking ver England but the game ended before they took control or else 2 fascist nations would have won. if it was a year earlier 2 communist nations would have won

Altohugh i have the communist faction as ruling party as Germany, i am a democracy thats quite conservative. Had a lot of partisans as yo an imagine. but i needed Planned Economy to get my industry back up. or else i wouldn't have made itno the Great powers. Like Austria.

The strange thing i found about this pic is that i have only 1 invention? What is that about?

Also funny, Ukraine as a great power. Way to go.

did france get the vichy flag?

V2_16.jpg

Doesn't make much sense, does it?

V2_19.jpg

May have been posted before, but still, Egyptian Ottoman Empire?

Last edited:
3+ million pops living in an uncolonised chunk of desert?

populationwtf.jpg