• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2cqnvaq.jpg

Now that's what I call a rebellion :eek:

As a follow up on the super rebellion.

Yes it is kind of awesome, yes there have been several lags, they are communists, the largest rebel stack I've noticed so far is 36,000 men.
It hasn't completed in a very awesome way as my immediate reaction was to pack up for the day and go and do something less stressfull. I'm going to kill all those commies later but it actually is going to be a long drawn out campaign and a greater challenge than any of the great powers has offered. I did spend 10 minutes searching to see if there was a way to find out exactly how many rebels there are but apparently there isn't. My estimate is about 2,000,000 men which is awesome in itself. My army isn't anywhere near that big.

And Beowulf1990 gets the prize for guessing with amazing accuracy the exact words that went through my head. I wish I had captured the corrupt dialog reporting the rebellion now (it was welll screwed and mostly off the top of the screen)

Marx would have shed a tear of joy if he ever saw that picture.

I did spend 10 minutes searching to see if there was a way to find out exactly how many rebels there are but apparently there isn't. My estimate is about 2,000,000 men which is awesome in itself. My army isn't anywhere near that big.

I think you can check in the politics screen. Hover the mouse over the number of communist faction members, and the tooltip gives "number of potential rebel brigades", "number of brigades ready to rise", and "number of brigades in revolt", or something along those lines. Obviously, you multiply the latter by 3000 to find the number of men.