• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Day 12
Finally, after much waiting, and much death, a Soviet attack descended upon your positions. Despite being in a much weakened state, your unit fought back furiously, barely giving ground, until the Soviets pulled back from the assault in fading light.

Congratulations were shared between members of the unit. All except one.

That evening, Private Snoopdogg left our positions, crossing over the battlefield towards the Russian positions to join the communist forces he had been working for as a fifth column. He was not to escape unpunished however, as he was cut down by Soviet rifle fire as he attempted to surrender. A suitable, if not entirely painful enough fate for such a weak willed Soldier.

Now your unit was free of traitors, and was able to face another, larger impending Soviet attack with the fanatiscism neccessary to bring victory and glory to the arms of the German Reich. When the Furher got word of the rooting out of all these dispicable turncoats, medals and promotions abounded, as the battle-harded veterans of these 12 days of encirclement got ready to command the children, old men, wounded and disabled being drafted into the division fresh for a new Russian assault.

Was this a victory after all?

Snoopdogg the Brutal Wolf of the Soviet 50th Army was killed by his own comrades

German Victory - Winners:

Sargeant Kriszo the Sentry (Even Nights)
Colonel Jopi the Colonel
Captain Slinky the Former Colonel
Father AOK. 11 the Priest
Lieutenant Split (THE_SPLIT) the Surgeon
Corporal White (Snow White) the Wavering Soldier
Major Antracer the Major of the Gestapo (Seer)
Corporal von Loch Ness the Snitching Soldier
Sargeant Nautliu, the NCO Soldier

Last edited:
Damn. I'm sorry I switched that hunt order off of antracer. I was pleasantly surprised when walrus told me marty had been cursed, but the speed with which our pack collapsed was astounding. How many of your scans were successful?

Damn. I'm sorry I switched that hunt order off of antracer. I was pleasantly surprised when walrus told me marty had been cursed, but the speed with which our pack collapsed was astounding. How many of your scans were successful?

His scans were amazing. He hit pretty much the entire JL and then a few baddies.

I have a spreadsheet containing everyone's roles, traits, and orders sent in, which I can upload somewhere if anyone's interested.

Edit: Also, I highly enjoyed GM'ing that, I hope to do so again someday soon-ish! Of course, any questions regarding this game shall be answered in full to the best of my ability now it's over

I have a spreadsheet containing everyone's roles, traits, and orders sent in, which I can upload somewhere if anyone's interested.

All I want to know is what the no kills were. I know we had a cursed but we had a few more I think.

Edit: Excellent GMing. I liked the rules very much.

The first no kill was the wolves forgetting to hunt. Rysz was being a zombie, and Jonti just plain forgot, and Calamity was already dead.

Edit: Oooo, I like this colour

And all this colour in my GM texts is making me type colour as color now :anger:

What was that business with two people knowing each others role?

I believe a fiveway tie was the record. I can distinctly remember something of that magnitude. The beautiful thing was, that they were all baddies :D Don't know which game it was though.
It was in this game

And now for my abuse at my packmates:
[RANT]
C**ts the lot of you, I had lynched 3 wolves in a row and then you cowards hunted me, and turned me to the very pack I had helped destroy
And the halfwits ignored me telling them to hunt AOK as he wasn't protected, and instead hunted Antracer, who has clearly going to be protected as he was obviously the seer
I was set up for a pretty nice goodie performance at finding wolves until you bastards ruined my dream, thank you:mad:
[/RANT]
Just me getting overexcited, don't take it too personally
You turd sucking w*******ts:mad:

@Dublish: Our pack was doomed from the very start, the way we voted was so n00bish wolf pack it was unbelievable, once jerard got killed the whole pack of cards was certain to fall down, given we had all voted to save each other at some stage, although Antracer and co. deserve all the credit they get for a very efficient and skilled JL, the village wouldn't even have needed them to get the rest of the wolves, well, the rest of our pack at least

Okay, my rant really is over now

Excellent Gm'ing Walrus, I look forward to playing in more of your games in the future, and I quite liked most of your new roles

What was that business with two people knowing each others role?

GM error - I'd never used the BCC feature before, and used it incorrectly, and by the time I found out, the game was already well underway. For one of the 'buddy' pairs, I didn't even know I'd screwed up till they mentioned it in the thread several days in! And of course it's a bit late by then, although it worked out ok in the end.

So, note to players
IF ANYTHING SEEMS SLIGHTLY OFF, EVEN SLIGHTY, PM THE GM IMMEDIATELY, AND DON'T DISCUSS IT AMONGST YOURSELF FIRST

- if all the buddy pairs had PM'ed me immediately before the Day 1 deadline, I could have halted the game and reassigned roles. But they didn't, so I couldn't.

I mostly just want to know if I got scanned right after jerard's temper tantrum so I know if I'll have to kill him in every game from now on.

Jerard actually PM'ed me, asking if I'd mind if he outed you to get you killed, in revenge for you not doing anything to save him :rofl:

I mostly just want to know if I got scanned right after jerard's temper tantrum so I know if I'll have to kill him in every game from now on.

I couldn't believe he'd actually done that. The only thing worse in a WW game I could think of is either a JL member outing the Seer or a wolf being hunted by his own pack.

@AOK: The no-kill on the day I died (Night 8?) was us hunting and converting marty99 v2.0. snoop had originally sent in an order to hunt antracer based on a scan we'd gotten from one of our cultists, but I changed it. We'd gotten scans indicating that Calamity and Emperor Walter were both scanners, but when they were listed as German Soldiers after they died, I stopped trusting our cultist scans.

@marty - you actually got scanned the night you were turned, if they'd turned you a night later, or scanned you a day earlier your pack would have been on easy street

@marty - you actually got scanned the night you were turned, if they'd turned you a night later, or scanned you a day earlier your pack would have been on easy street

:rofl:

*checks rules*
Wolves orders come before scanners this time?
Its usually the other way round, if had done it that way I would have lived for ages, why did Antracer scan me? I was the most obvious villager oby that day, having been basically the biggest factor in lynching jerard and Dublish, so many factors contributing to my demise, each more unlikely and ironic than the one before:(

2 more GM confessions:
- Accidentally told AOK. 11 he was blessed, when that was meant to be a secret (and I missed that off the winners list as well :eek:o)
- On either 1 or 2 nights, I forgot to roll a random number to see if the witness saw anything, and when I remembered I didn't go back and do it. My bad.

@marty - the way I perceived it, was that the wolves worked at night, then the Seer got his scan report on his desk first thing in the morning. If I'm honest, there wasn't much rhyme or reason behind the order I executed the orders in, but it was the same every night.

Jerard actually PM'ed me, asking if I'd mind if he outed you to get you killed, in revenge for you not doing anything to save him :rofl:
What could he have done?
Just another one of the reasons I hated my pack...