Werewolf Lite CDXLIII - The Paradox Werewolf Summer Camping Trip

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2nd Day 2 Votecount
Day 2 Votecount: 1h 30 min to deadline

CaptainGrimlock: 4
randakar [77 hdk -> 85 CG -> 94 Arky -> 95]
the_hdk [86]
Marshmallow Marshall [88]
Arkasas [97]

Arkasas: 2
Culann [83]
Ironhide G1 [91]

Marshmallow Marshall: 1
Dedonus [80]

randakar: 1
aedan [84]

Not Voted: 6
alynkio
Caillean
CaptainGrimlock
Chieron
Emperor Ike
PanzerCorps

and I just saw Dedonus's votecount. Oops.

I hope you didn’t take that as a criticism brother, that wasn’t my intention. I completely understand.

I think I was surprised and relieved given my recent attempt at GMing.

Not at all. Just being honest that the dark tone probably won't stick around (unless you all make choices that force me to stay dark) since it's not my intention for this to be a horror theme.

• 1Like
Reactions:
To be fair, there are times when it is necessary to throwaway vote to maintain TIEs or be in a position to snipe (both for goodies and baddies).

True. Don't think that counts either. Dedonus's final vote doesn't count for it either for obvious reasons.

Profound stupidity? If you have more information or cases you would like to present, feel free to share.
He always calls it stupidity when he gets run up. Which happens to him a lot, to be fair.

Reactions:
Damn, headache.

Not really a fan of the randakar case. The excuse makes sense.
And Grimlock is getting pushed up a bit, for something that the late Yvanoff basically also did.

vote Marshall

Maybe something will come out of this. Invoked the third vote twice so far

Well lets come out of the lake get some roasted marshallamellows

VOTE Marshmallow Marshall:

Vote MarshmallowMarshall

I think we need a second candidate, and he felt suspicious yesterday.

Hm, not sure I agree.

He talks and says the right things mostly. Then again his anti-tie stance did feel a bit like a convenient smokescreen, especially when he kind of ignored my reasons for not voting Yvanoff.

Unofficial Vote Count from the "Official" Vote Counter

randakar [hdk 77 > Grimlock 85 > Arkasas 94 > 95]
the_hdk [86]
Arkasas [97]

Marshmallow Marshall: 4
Dedonus [80]
Caillean [103]
Chieron [105]
Emperor Ike [106]

Culann [83]
Ironhide [91]

aedan [84]

Not Voted: 3
@PanzerCorps
@CaptainGrimlock
@alynkio

Something seems fishy about this run up on Marshmallow, and that's coming from the guy who placed his first vote on him.

Would it be too hard to believe that I didn’t see the vote counts? If it is, then clearly you’ve never met me.

And since I need to make a vote anyway

Vote Marshmellow Marshal

unvote Marshmallow Marshal
vote PanzerCorps

My Spidey-Sense is going off about this run-up on MM and not in the good way.

I feel like in the last few games, Panzer has been distracted and not keeping up with the games (he even has admitted it himself, even saying something along the lines of "voting now so I don't forget to vote." If the lynch hits a villager, I would rather get rid of an inactive one rather than one who is active.

Unofficial Vote Count from the "Official" Vote Counter

randakar [hdk 77 > Grimlock 85 > Arkasas 94 > 95]
the_hdk [86]
Arkasas [97]

Marshmallow Marshall: 4
Caillean [103]
Chieron [105]
Emperor Ike [106]
CaptainGrimlock [111]

Culann [83]
Ironhide [91]

aedan [84]

Panzercorps: 1
Dedonus [Marshamallow 80 > 112]

Not Voted: 2
@PanzerCorps
@alynkio

vote PanzerCorps

I feel like in the last few games, Panzer has been distracted and not keeping up with the games (he even has admitted it himself, even saying something along the lines of "voting now so I don't forget to vote." If the lynch hits a villager, I would rather get rid of an inactive one rather than one who is active.
I disagree with the run up on Marshmellow Marshal being worse for the village than the one on me

vote PanzerCorps

Tbh I don't know why I continue to join lites o_O I had decided to quit them a while ago.

Fair though, lynch me if you want but you won't find much. Also this resignment to lynch a villager is a bit wolfish of you. As well as starting a vote on Marshmallow and then jumping out when he's actually in danger. That will look really bad if MM is evil.

May I present an alternate candidate?

I was talking about why I was voting for Panzer.
By voting for Panzer, you moved off of Marshmellow Marsha, thus putting me in danger.

Fair though, lynch me if you want but you won't find much. Also this resignment to lynch a villager is a bit wolfish of you. As well as starting a vote on Marshmallow and then jumping out when he's actually in danger. That will look really bad if MM is evil.
4 players have voted MM in a row with less than 2 hours left. That looks suspicious to me.

Also, @PanzerCorps , that quite the reaction for only receiving a single vote and being nowhere near being lynched.

vote PanzerCorps

In general, sure. However about 90% of the time inactive, bored Panzer is plain villager Panzer.

As for run ups, I'm not really in favor of the Marshmallow run-up. He's still newish, and I don't have him well read, but he's feeling genuine to me. I don't read him as a wolf. I brought up Grimlock, he's certainly easily become a candidate, but there has been some pushback to him. His excuse for yesterday is weak, but not completely implausible.

I still think Randy's being too easily given a pass, but he's being active and engaged at least. Arkasas is a meh lynch, nothing in his favor, but he's a decent choice for a scapegoat or lazy vote.

So of these candidates, probably my preference would be Grimlock.