Werewolf Lite CDXLIII - The Paradox Werewolf Summer Camping Trip

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I’ll trust you for now.

Vote Alynkio

We do, but no one ever uses it.
I have my own werewolf discord server nowadays on which a big game is being run as I speak.

The problem however is that it's kind of a secret community thing. I can't just invite people, for reasons.

I have my own werewolf discord server nowadays on which a big game is being run as I speak.

The problem however is that it's kind of a secret community thing. I can't just invite people, for reasons.

:(

Unless you already have a fetlife account and know exactly what that place is and why it exists I can't just let random people in, sorry. Something about creating a non-judgemental space for the people involved.

We don't just call him randy because it's a convenient shortening of his name, you see.

Anyway, it's here. And if you're concerned by how quiet it is, Grimlock, why don't you talk there? You certainly don't shut up here! :p

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Unless you already have a fetlife account and know exactly what that place is and why it exists I can't just let random people in, sorry. Something about creating a non-judgemental space for the people involved.

My apologies, I wasn’t trying to pry and I certainly didn’t want to put you on the spot. People usually have good reasons for what they do.

To answer your questions. I do know what it is and why it exists. I also fully understand the need for non-judgemental spaces.

We don't just call him randy because it's a convenient shortening of his name, you see.

Anyway, it's here. And if you're concerned by how quiet it is, Grimlock, why don't you talk there? You certainly don't shut up here! :p
Yeah, I just realized that.

And I fully deserve it. Nor do I mind ;-)

Thanks!

And yes, we get it, we all are not cool enough to enter your club. *cries loudly*
mandatory disclaimer: this is a joke

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Yes, it does. More so than you think, perhaps.

Thing is, I just got cordially invited to join the justice league.

Apparently there are four of us now.
Out of 7 players.

With two wolves alive, this means two things:

1) The Justice League controls the lynch.
2) The wolves can not hunt us as quickly as we can lynch them.

In other words: game over. The wolves can no longer win. Even if we lynch the last unscanned villager today, after that we'll know exactly who you are and kill you.

And that assumes you kill the seer tonight..
I confirm this story

And I guess I can sheep Randakar here lol
Unvote Grimlock
Vote Alynkio

Actually we can simply make this a tie between two of them. Something like this:

Alynkio: 3 votes, one of which is chieron
Chieron: 3 votes, one of which is alynkio
Grimlock votes himself.

If Alynkio and Chieron are both wolves they can switch to grimlock, and kill someone unscanned, or take one random villager with them and kill themselves. Before they even get to hunt.
If grimlock is a wolf instead, the situation doesn't get much better for them.

In this scenario, even if they manage to escape the noose entirely tomorrow we are 5 people, 3 of which are scanned.

Unvote Alynkio, Vote Chieron

I’m willing to take one for the team

Unvote Alynkio
Vote CaptainGrimlock

Well, okay then.

Vote Chieron

The Final Update
Day 5

Arkasas had been watching and waiting in the shadows. Like usual, he laid low, making sure no one noticed him, as he slowly put his plans into action. He had hoped to have gotten him and Panzer to the end, but the wolves took him down after they unmasked Culann. He had learned from that and his new set of allies always watched each other's backs and did not leave any opening for the wolves to strike. Finally after five days, he had enough people on his side to take the wolves down. Randy, hdk, Marshmallow Marshall, and Arkasas marched into camp on the fifth day and announced they would lynch the last three and there was nothing they could do to stop it. After some protests, Chieron and alynkio finally admitted they were the last two wolves. The others moved on them, but alynkio insisted that they show them something. Weary of traps, you cautiously agreed and followed them. You trekked in silence for what seemed like hours. Just as randy was considering putting a stop to this and just ending it now, you emerged onto a beach. On that beach were all of your friends who died. There was camp counselor Culann teaching Boy Scout Ironhide how to fish for his merit badge, there was Yvanoff and Panzer arguing over who the real one was, happycats was sitting in the sun playing Breath of the Wild, and Emperor Ike, Caillean, and Dedonus had formed an impromptu band called the Village Trio. Chieron and alynkio explained the reason you never found any bodies was because they never killed anyone, just kidnapped them and took them to the new campsite. You all obviously ask about the gallows and the lynchings and insist you saw people die. Aedan joins the group and explains the gallows released a mild hallucinogenic that made you all believe you lynched people while really those people were also kidnapped by the wolves and taken to the new campsite. You all want to be livid, but at this point you're too relieved to muster up the anger. You had booked the trip for a whole week, so that meant we had three more days to live it up. There were new tents and everyone's stolen stuff at the new campsite and the wolves had been setting up for a big bonfire once the game had ended. Whether you ended up loving or hating the Paradox Summer Camping Trip, you had to admit it was the most memorable one you had ever been on.

alynkio and Chieron the werewolves surrender

The winners are . . .
Arkasas
CaptainGrimlock
Marshmallow Marshall
randakar
the_hdk

• 1Like
Reactions:
The amount of time alynkio spent always being the second scan target and Arkasas spent always being the second hunt target amused me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm really wondering what happened when we lynched that first wolf. Panzer merely made a suggestion, why did Chieron follow it?

Thanks Yvanoff, though I never thought you were a wolf ;)