• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing Wolf 101 : a "pack" is a congregation of individual wolves playing each for his own. The n00b of the pack is let on his own to help the elder one survive ruthlessly.

After Split's death, i thought about voting Suirantes, pointing out his vote as suspect. But i quickly thought it'd be evil. On hind thought, i regret not having done it. :mad:

And being too much pack-oriented again, i even chose to take the Seer with me...

Anyways, i've been disappointed for not getting hints from the experienced players during my first
wolf game. :(

The last day needed some real indepth analysis going on. Tho Boris who i think forged those pms didnt even suggest suir as a player let alone a target would have been suspect in my eyes. They also looked really fake. But hey im not the best analyser by far so i cant talk much. Would of been nice though.

Skanks rule!!

Also jesus christ let reis live once in a while! He got butchered in the lite and the big within like a day of each other.

I actually suggested we needed to be careful of Suir because both of his wolf votes were first votes, and he couldnt have expected to know that they would get bandwagoned or in Gigau's case outed...

But it seems no one bothered to read my analysis much less respond to it...
:(

and he couldnt have expected to know that they would get bandwagoned or in Gigau's case outed...

After Split's death, he could have paid more attention... :angry:

Let us be clear : i'm not ranting because i got lynched... i mean it's the game, and i got scanned... what gets me is the lack of cooperation within the pack, and not even having the courtesy to reply to my PM for advices with a simple "hey, it's WW, each wolf on his own".

I make a terrible wolf, so advice from me wouldn't be very useful.

I make a terrible wolf,

... as proven by your victory.

so advice from me wouldn't be very useful.

An acknowledgement or anything would have been better than silence and the feeling to be sacrificed for your victory, with no notice (as said in my previous post, given the term "packmates", i felt it meant some form of team-play).

You will learn soon that to win in werewolf being able to overcome obstacles thrown by your own side is more important than overcoming the obstacles thrown by the other side...

I would like to say im not a terrible seer,, i did the best with what i had..

Reis was my first scan and died,
Falc second
Boris third

Falc was run up and i urged him to out Gigau who stuck out like a sore thumb as a skanky wolf.

Then i was run up and with Boris not around i ran out of options. I PM'd Tam to let him know me and Boris were clear and that Gigau was a wolf.

I thought the deadline was 11am my time and so outed Gigau myself to make sure another day didnt go wasted, i tried to make it im a JL incase i got away with not being hunted, but i had a small chance of surviving.

If id have survived a bit longer, id have looked deeper into the voting and im sure wed have won.
Cak was jumping round voting and after being my choice as a skank that changed but it was too late.

Good game wolves, the village was just too quiet to win.

Falc was run up and i urged him to out Gigau who stuck out like a sore thumb as a skanky wolf.

See... that's my point ? What in the way i've played pointed me as a wolf ?

You should've had Gigau outed by Boris or if he wasnt around and you were gonna do the outing you should have done it like a typical JL outing, not look like you were pulling the same stunt Falc did...

You should've had Gigau outed by Boris or if he wasnt around and you were gonna do the outing you should have done it like a typical JL outing, not look like you were pulling the same stunt Falc did...

I did what i had to do,, simples as that :mellow:

Ive pulled some rare stunts that worked, some didnt but WW is what you make it. I dont mind dying wether its my own fault or just a random bandwagon, shit happens.

Oh well, next game:)

An acknowledgement or anything would have been better than silence and the feeling to be sacrificed for your victory, with no notice (as said in my previous post, given the term "packmates", i felt it meant some form of team-play).
A pack does need to work together to ensure victory. However in order not to be too obvious about it they also have to appear to work against each other, otherwise when one of them is caught the whole pack goes down. It's a fine line to balance, when can you help a packmate esape a lynch, when do you have to stand by, or even in which cases do you have to give the final push for the good of the pack.

Not everyone plays exactly the same, but when I am a wolf, my pack should win (preferably with me alive at the end :p), failing that, any other baddies around should win.

The village couldn't make it without me...

Technically thats true as id scanned you and together we would have been invincible..... But you were dead within minutes.

The village couldn't make it without me...

Indeed the wolves sacrificed you to the werewolf gods and got the win... next time the village should beat them to the punch...;)

Steed had definately been unlucky this game. First scan and he gets hunted and so on as he said with the rest. It never really would of been easy to construct a JL after those few unlucky turns. He did well with the outing of Gig tho, took balls. And only very near to deadline did gig change the hunt order to steed, so he nearly pulled it off.

Seriously, you people suck. Trusting the analysis of noob player? How stupid are you? :p

Well, the game has had a happy ending... I have been adopted! I have a family! Fuck you, family-lesss players! XD