• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it too late? :( In as the Rt. Honourable Francis Urquhart, MP?

I will give it a bit longer. Just sent out some more invites. Went back longer to find people who have played (fairly) recently

Is it too late? :( In as the Rt. Honourable Francis Urquhart, MP?
You're in!

You have the horrible deficiency of not being Lemeard. I'm very sorry to have to be the one to break it to you.

Bromance :wub:

You have the horrible deficiency of not being Lemeard. I'm very sorry to have to be the one to break it to you.

I think that we're all afflicted by the horrors of not being Lemeard.

It is a sad life, but there can only be one.

If there were two Lemeards we'd just have to tie them.

If there were two Lemeards we'd just have to tie them.

Snuskig!

My attempts at speaking Swedish in World of Tanks have been a success. This pleases me

That is one searchterm that makes google safesearch work overtime, my friend.

It could produce some interesting autocorrects too :p

@Meardypops: Gopher it

Signups close in just under six hours and roles will be distributed. I believe we'll do three wolves and start with a day deadline. Sound balanced?

17 / 4 = 4 wolves, with 1 villager as remainder (night hunt). 4 days to parity.
13 / 4 = 3 wolves, with 1 villager as remainder (night hunt). 3 days to parity.

So it could be a night deadline too.

Signups close in just under six hours and roles will be distributed. I believe we'll do three wolves and start with a day deadline. Sound balanced?
If you want I could join. I won't be as active as usual, since I still am busy, but it is better than nothing or a zombie.

If you want I could join. I won't be as active as usual, since I still am busy, but it is better than nothing or a zombie.
You're in!

I will distribute roles at half-time.

Roles have been distributed.

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A PM YOU ARE A VILLAGER.

God have mercy on your soul if there's any confusion on that point.

We are starting with a NIGHT deadline in about 23 hours. Sham voting may take place if you so please.

Best of luck to all.

Vote All Villagers

That should end the game quickly.