• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Aedan777
well the first vote is always random and last game i was in (and almost won) he was a wolf (villagers won btw it's just that i got killed the day before the end)

Actually you were in the last game and then got promptly subbed out on day 2 for failure to vote on day 1. Just saying. *wink wink*

Vote Lemeard

Since it doesn't matter anyway.

You tell 'em, Skobie. :p

I will, don't worry. Though I suppose he could be right if "subbed out on day 2" counts as "almost winning". :laugh:

I will, don't worry. Though I suppose he could be right if "subbed out on day 2" counts as "almost winning". :laugh:

He'd then be wrong in a different way, since I wasn't a wolf in that game.

I think he's talking about the Jersey Shore game. Maybe he forgot about Skobie's game?

I know, and that makes sense. I was just responding to Skobelev's speculation that he might be referring to his game, if '"subbed out on day 2" counts as "almost winning".'

Vote Panzer Commader

for being inactive.

Lesson learned: Never vote for the GM, even if it is a joke. :D
Well, I am thoroughly disappointed that I didn't get the chance to use any Francis Urquhart quotes. I really wanted to "put a bit of stick about. Make 'em jump." Oh well, "nothing lasts forever. Even the longest and most glittering reign must come to an end some day."

Well, this Lite doesn't have a prime number of players, so my usual method doesn't work.

I've drunk a bit, so usually I wouldn't say this. But have you considered that no one cares about your method of choosing a "random" vote? :D

Lesson learned: Never vote for the GM, even if it is a joke. :D
Well, I am thoroughly disappointed that I didn't get the chance to use any Francis Urquhart quotes. I really wanted to "put a bit of stick about. Make 'em jump." Oh well, "nothing lasts forever. Even the longest and most glittering reign must come to an end some day."

Next time. Good thing about WW games is that there will always be a next time. :)

Votecount

Panzer Commader: 2
Arkasas
Naxhi

Jonti: 1
madchemist

Randakar: 1
Wagonlitz

Not voted:
Gen. Skobolev
Jonti-h
Alxeu
drakodra
Slinky
Panzer Commader
walrus

Vote walrus

A third of the square of my sign-up number.

*stares at Panzer Commander*

Don't you have somewhere to be? You strike me the wrong way, hiding your identity like this. Sam don't like it. Plus you were the 10th man here, I the 5th, that makes you twice as suspicious as me.

Vote Panzer Commander

Vote alxeu

to protect my packmate Panzer Commader. I mean really, putting third vote on him at this stage already?