• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oh come on the first time i contribute anything meaningful to the village and you lynch me!!!!!!!!

This is the time where the scumbag artillery players [werewolves] find the nearest open body of deep water and drown.
Because I can never kill arty.

Rovsea, give up it's over.

What do you have against surrendering? No matter what happens the game ends with a goodie victory today. If Rovsea doesn't surrender we TIE him and Death; the wolves can then make a triple TIE and rob a goodie of his victory if they are dicks, but there is no way they can win.

What do you have against surrendering? No matter what happens the game ends with a goodie victory today. If Rovsea doesn't surrender we TIE him and Death; the wolves can then make a triple TIE and rob a goodie of his victory if they are dicks, but there is no way they can win.
I'm not going to argue with a living player, so I accept your apology.

I surrender.

Oh, and Jonti, I would have surrendered earlier, had I been monitoring the thread more closely. Good Gae, and yes, though the whole Tamius outingwas annoying, I think that we all agreed that it was simply an honest mistake and that we got unlucky.

I'll put something up if nothing has happened in 24 hours.

II was going to make one and weave roseate and diaphanous tales into updates, etc. The list got in the way. Blame the list. Now I'm too busy.

Last edited:
I surrender.

Oh, and Jonti, I would have surrendered earlier, had I been monitoring the thread more closely. Good Gae, and yes, though the whole Tamius outingwas annoying, I think that we all agreed that it was simply an honest mistake and that we got unlucky.
GG

We had a good seer and a hefty slice of luck with the Tamius thing and the wolves missing the seer. It came down to process of elimination.

*** FINAL TRIGGER WARNING ***

The privileged shitlords have finally accepted their defeat, and reluctantly checked their privilege. As far as I'm aware, they are still at it, quietly sobbing in a corner.

This is a day of joy in the Tumblr community! Fedoras were thrown in the air (but not caught again - the effort of lifting 50kg arms is just too much). Blue hair dye and scootipuff business rejoice, knights are polishing their white armour as everyone knows: the privilege checking has only just begun.

DeathNoteForCutie the
Privileged Elitist (wolf) surrenders.
Rovsea the
Privileged Elitist (wolf) surrenders.

Victors:

Wagonlitz the Tumblr Moderator (seer)
k-59 the Social Justice Warrior (villager)
jonti-h the Social Justice Warrior (villager)
Clophiroth the Social Justice Warrior (villager)

Congratulations, I hope you enjoyed it!

Far from my best game, I basically sat around and waited for a dues-ex-wagon. But still that's 3 lite wins in a row for me.
Deux or deus. And that's already more than me. I have won exactly one game ever, and only riding on the coattails of THE_SPLIT.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the GM. Oh and Jonti is right, artillery is very annoying.

Deux or deus. And that's already more than me. I have won exactly one game ever, and only riding on the coattails of THE_SPLIT.
Which ever is like the trope, it's too early for Latin. And you really don't want to compare historical records with me, I suspect I won my first lite while you were still in grade school.

Which ever is like the trope, it's too early for Latin. And you really don't want to compare historical records with me, I suspect I won my first lite while you were still in grade school.

It's never too early for that. Anyhow, it's a really old word that comes from IE root dyeu-, meaning "shining", from whence we also derive a lot of words meaning/referring to sky, heaven, or god. You have everything from Zeus, Jupiter, diva, Tuesday, adios, Diana, Devanagari, journey, meridian, and even psychedelic coming from that root!

Maybe it's just me, but I think it deserves a lot of respect.

Also, I have not slept in three days.

Last edited: