Cool custom title
- Apr 22, 2008
On Tumblr, everyone is free to speak their mind, as long as they don’t reek of privilege. The community was all happy and self-reinforcing, until it was found out that a few users have recently forgot to check their privilege, and are infiltrating Tumblr with dangerous ideas! It is your task to root them out and return it to a centre of pure SJW.
There will be 17 players, roles will be handed out after the last player has signed up. The game will begin with a night deadline.
1 Tumblr moderator (Seer): Can check a Tumblr user’s post history to check for suspicious posts
4 Privileged Elitists (Wolves): These users have forgot to check their privilege recently, and have infiltrated tumblr with their dangerous anti-SJW ideas.
12 Social Justice Warriors (Villagers): Hourly checkers of privilege, they trawl tumblr furthering important causes like complimenting ever.
§1. You sign up for the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§2a. No new players will be admitted into the game once it has started, unless substituting for a current player.
§2b. Players who have been subbed due to failure to participate may not sub for others
§3a. You are responsible for keeping your private message inbox empty enough to receive private messages.
§3b. Roles will be distributed via private messages. Seer and werewolves will always receive PM; villagers may or may not receive their role in a private message. Whether they should receive their role in PM or not will be announced in the thread.
§3c. If you are confused about your role, contact the GM via private message. Do not make a show of it in the thread. Any attempts to discuss role message in the thread are strictly forbidden.
AGAIN: YOU MAY NOT DISCUSS ROLE PMs. THIS INCLUDES WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED ONE OR NOT. BREAKING THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING SUBBED OUT. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH ROLE PMs, PM THE GM.
§4a. Orders not delivered on time are IGNORED.
§4b. NOT VOTING means REPLACEMENT OR EVEN DEATH, IMMEDIATELY. The granting of any "grace period" or forgiveness for late votes is entirely up to the GM.
§4c. Invalid votes (like voting for the GM, voting for dead people etc.) are treated like no vote is made. The GM has the final say in all matters.
§4d. Lying to the GM results in permanent ban from werewolf games.
§4e. Never quote private messages from GM (whether true or fake) in the game.
§4f. Screenshots of PMs are not allowed.
§4g. Inviting other people into conversation where GM is involved is strictly forbidden.
§5a. SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION, AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY OTHER WAY NOR REVEAL ANY SECRET/INSIDE INFORMATION. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§5b. When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour. The GM colour will be this.
§6. Alliances which aren't based on your roles in the game between players are forbidden. These alliances which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.
§7a. Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text, minimum font size 4. For example.
If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":
UNVOTE X, VOTE Y
Capital letters are optional. Any other type of voting is counted as no vote and will make you eligble for subbing. Spelling errors are subject to oversight. In case of revoting without unvoting the original vote will be the counted vote.
§7b. At the end of the day player with highest votes is killed (lynched). If there is a tie, all leading candidates will be killed.
§7c. Players will be dead when GM posts the update saying so, until such thing happens every player still in game is alive (if barely in the case of vote winners)
§7d. Should GM make a mistake (lynch/hunt wrong person etc.) the mistake will be kept in the game.
NEW RULES (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
§8. When posting PMs, you MUST remove the conversation number from the quote.
§9. DEADLINE RULES:
The deadline can be any time between 19.30 GMT and 20.00 GMT. It will be exactly when the GM posts "DEADLINE". Any posts before that post it will count, any posts afterwards will not count. If the GM does not post "DEADLINE" for any reason, the deadline will be 20.00 GMT, with a vote at 19.59 GMT counting, a vote at 20.00 GMT NOT counting.
Also note the clarification to rule §3c
1. Bagricula subbed by Korona, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), lynched Day 1
2. EUROO7 as Confederacy of Independent Systems, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), hunted Night 2
3. Wagonlitz as someone who is politically incorrect
4. Gorganslayer as Illuminati Conspiracy Theorist, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), lynched Day 5
5. k-59 as someone who only goes to tumblr for photos au naturel
6. aedan777, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), hunted Night 0
7. jonti-h as a grumpy World of Tanks player who does vlogs and hates artillery players
8. Clophiroth as Aussie_Tumblrette
10. al-Aziz as angry black woman, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), lynched Day 2
11. Ironhead 5, the Social Justice Warrior, hunted Night 3
13. Dexander as stupid WW player, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), hunted Night 1
14. Gen. Skobelev subbed by aedan777v2, the Privileged Elitist (wolf), lynched Day 3
15. Ciryandor as a vegan, genderqueer, cat-kin, Scootipuff Jr.-riding Tumblrina 3rd wave feminist, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), hunted Night 4
16. DutchGuy subbed by Dexanderv2, the Social Justice Warrior (villager), hunted Night 5
17. seamus2008 as goony beard-man, the Privileged Elitist (wolf), lynched Day 4