• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Last time I remember having drxav and randakar in the same game, drxav the cultist was going to be lynched the first day. He persuaded randakar to leader lynch me instead, by claiming he was the priest and needed saving. Turns out I was the priest or seer or some other important role that I forget. That didn't stop him. He fooled the entire village into thinking he was the priest, even after he was outed by a priest's apprentice - who got lynched instead. The village somehow forgave him by accepting his argument there must be two priests. drxav was all poised for glorious victory... only to get hunted by his own pack.

Something like that, anyway. It was all very tangled.

That is a heck of a story.

Last time I remember having drxav and randakar in the same game, drxav the cultist was going to be lynched the first day. He persuaded randakar to leader lynch me instead, by claiming he was the priest and needed saving. Turns out I was the priest or seer or some other important role that I forget. That didn't stop him. He fooled the entire village into thinking he was the priest, even after he was outed by a priest's apprentice - who got lynched instead. The village somehow forgave him by accepting his argument there must be two priests. drxav was all poised for glorious victory... only to get hunted by his own pack.

Something like that, anyway. It was all very tangled.

Yep, that was mighty amusing to watch as a GM... in theory, though, it wasn't yet his own pack, as I did not receive mutual confirmation of his entrance into the pack.

I miss the foreigner trait. We need a good tank of musicians. Just for the laughs.

Sub me.

Only because EUROO begged.
Nooooooooooo, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase play instead!

Pretty please? With custard on top? And a pineapple?

I miss the foreigner trait. We need a good tank of musicians. Just for the laughs.
I could put in the RPing traits I had in Refugees, something like this:

Roleplaying traits​
These traits (extra roles) may be had in addition to any of the above roles and have no affect on the actual game play. More details will be given to the holder of each RPing trait.

Foreigner: Has a problem with the English language
Religious: Firm believer in the Lord Almighty
Proud: Don't take insults lightly
Nationalist: Right or wrong, my country!
Lisp: Has a problem with the letter "S"
Womanizer: Really, really likes women
Drunk: Likes rum
Plain: Nothing to see here, move along

IIRC they were hidden and didn't appear until someone who had them turned up dead. And they were more specific than what appears in the rules, for instance "Religious" had to say "bless his soul" when talking about dead people etc. And everyone that got it had the chance to choose "plain" so people who didn't enjoy PRing traits could skip it.

Something made him think the game has already begun and he couldn't join. It was booze. He was drunk. He is in. The Doktor is in.

Dr, I am almost afraid to ask, but how do you fill a rooster??? Where, and WHY?

I meant In indeed. I thought the rooster was filled.

That wasn't a typo.

Heh, had forgotten about the player rooster.

Good to have you back, doc.