• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IN As the Grim Reaper/Thanatos.

Where is FSM?

Thanks for the invite johho. Unfortunately I won't be able to play however, although I'll drop in occasionally and may be able to sub (if you're ever stuck for one, give me a pm and I'll see what I can do).
Good luck with the game everyone!

Johho, in the apprentice entry you speak of apprentices not being able to be claimed by cultists. However, I don't see any usable (scanning) abilities with the cultist? Not even if they turn in to wolves if they are the last of their pack?

I see you removed the cloak of invisibility, but you didn't remove it from the night order.

IN as Yama, Lord of Death

By the way, there's still some spots open for The Resistance, aka the better Werewolf than Werewolf Lite ;-) here :)

Last time I looked there was room for up to 4 more players (though it can start right now ..)
Or was there something else you disagree with in that statement? :p

I'll volunteer for SUB duty.
Thanks for the invite johho. Unfortunately I won't be able to play however, although I'll drop in occasionally and may be able to sub (if you're ever stuck for one, give me a pm and I'll see what I can do).
Good luck with the game everyone!
I'll put you two on the sub list so I won't forget. You can always say "no" later.

I'll see Rysz, Kaetje, Dirkje and Randy tomorrow night. I shall attempt to convince them to rejoin.
Randy actually already joined :) but anyone else you can convince is of course welcome.

Johho, in the apprentice entry you speak of apprentices not being able to be claimed by cultists. However, I don't see any usable (scanning) abilities with the cultist? Not even if they turn in to wolves if they are the last of their pack?

I see you removed the cloak of invisibility, but you didn't remove it from the night order.
Oops, will correct that. Cultists can't scan and won't turn into wolves. Cloak will be even more removed.

So many great forum games, so little time... well i shall at least enjoy being a spectator here when i can
I'm sure we can make you a WW addict yet. Just give it a few Lite games and you will know it's no enough and you need to play the Big ones as well...

While we wait, you could help me coming up with role playing names for the roles and traits.

For instance a "lover" would that be a "God of fertility"? A "seer" would that be an "Omnipotent God" etc.