• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, since my ability was once-in-a-game, I wanted to keep it till at least midgame.
Understandable. I was referring to the reoccuring actions.

I think the extra traits are an interesting addendum. If no one else wants them, feel free to make me a seer, infiltrator, padre, hunter, first in command hunter next time. LOL.

No, it was not a mistake

GM AAR Part 4 Day 3-5

Day 3 and Night 3
Village lynched Falc the cultist :) - too many baddies in the running here
Gabriel hunted esemesas the cultist - the baddies really must stop this if they should have and chance of winning
Priest scanned TNT the apprentice :)
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - fourth time time straight :(
Village infiltrator was recharging
GA protected tonkatoy the villager
Evil padre watched noone
Padre snoop watched noone
Padre randy was set to watch reis the priest but was blocked by the distiller - Hm, just realized i should have told randy that he was blocked. Not that it mattered. I think?
Padre Adamus watched noone - fourth time time straight :(
Padre Sedracus watched esemesas the cultist and got the name of Funnyman the werewolf - I wonder how he will do the outing? will he do it himself?
Evil distiller blocked randakar

randakar said:
EURO: Drxav is a plotter.
EURO: And reis is second in command.
randy: You're telling me this because..?
EURO: You're my JL contact.
randy: I am? Funny. Nobody told me I'm in a JL. Not much of a league if it's just me, is it? ;p
EURO: You can be the JL without a seer or priest. You're Randy.
How right he was...

jacob-Lundgren said:
hunt esemesas
back up telesien
back up again randakar
super back up tnt
Gabriel still not liking cultists. At least they put the other pack's first.

Day 4 and Night 4
Village lynched Funnyman the werewolf - Oh, the chainletter! :)
Azrael hunted RepBentley the seerish powered villager- probably a better hunt target than they realized
Priest scanned randakar the villager - who seems set on becoming the JL spokesperson
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - fifth time time straight :(
Village infiltrator scanned noone
GA protected Rednap (sic!) the villager
Evil padre watched noone
Padre snoop watched noone - (again :()
Padre randy watched padre Sedracus - since he got the chainletter from him?
Padre Adamus watched noone - fifth time time straight :(
Padre Sedracus watched gliomartio the villager
RepBentley the seerish powered villager scanned drxav the werewolf! :) - but was eaten before he could do something about it :(
THE_SPLIT sorcery scanned Capt. Kiwi the villager

randakar said:
Trinitrotoluen said:
And I definitely want to get someone to scan you.
Scanning me .. well. I'm not really looking forward to being part of a JL again. drxav and euro pestering me over google chat is bad enough ;-)
Oh, yeah is that right?

RepBentley said:
Scan:
1: Drvax if that fails
2: Cyms if that fails
3: Tonka if that fails
4: Myself.
Not a bad selection. And a joke for the GM as well. Appreciate that, Rep. :)

THE_SPLIT said:
johho888 said:
THE_SPLIT said:
johho888 said:
THE_SPLIT said:
Scan Capt. Kiwi
Capt. Kiwi looks like a villager to you.
And what would he look like to a seer?
Ah, that is the 10,000 dollar question, isn't it? :D
I can send you a check later......
Bribery, why hasn't that been attempted before? :p Or has it? :eek:

Day 5 and Night 5
Village lynched Cymsdale the werewolf :)
Gabriel hunted gliomartio the villager
Priest scanned Rendap the SA villager who didn't spot him
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - sixth time time straight :(
GA protected EURO the villager infiltrator
Evil padre watched noone
Padre snoop watched randy
Padre randy watched padre Sedracus - Hm, why didn't I put something in the rules against watching the same person two nights in a row? :eek:o
Padre Adamus watched bakerydog - and here I was starting to worry I had messed up the role assignments and forgot to tell him he was a padre
Padre Sedracus watched tonkatoy the villager

reis91 said:
Trinitrotoluen said:
reis91 said:
Rendap also crossed my mind, it's just that I find EL harder to read. But both are fine targets, I think.
You do realize that Eternaly_Lost isn't playing, right? De Chatillôn has the same avatar though.
Damn it :rofl:
We are starting to get a bit too familiar with eachother in our little ww comunity, aren't we?

randakar said:
randakar said:
randakar said:
Adamus said:
randakar said:
Adamus said:
Ive pm'd about 20 people telling them to lynch Cyms. i left you out because youre so brutal you would find a way ruining me. Now that it seems you are going to anyway i thought id let you know.

Wanna vote cyms?

Uh. What can you say by PM to convince me otherwise?

not much. im a padre villager. i got the chain letter from sed and from snoop last night, thats about it for the behind the scenes stuff on my part.

Thank you.
That makes three padres so far, then.

I'll try to help you live. Not sure if I'll succeed.

I've asked our friendly local neighbourhood infiltrator to confirm this. If you live.

Who else knows about this?

So we have three padres: That might get interesting to coordinate, really.
I'm having one padre watch the padre that got Funnyman, and the padre who got Funnyman is watching whoever the hell he likes.
Either please tell me who you're watching, or just put it on me - the obvious target.

Not sure I should tell anyone about anyone else here, with three padres we're bound to run into a cursed padre at some point, or perhaps even a werewolf padre :p
Which got Cymsdale lynched. Hm, a bit too easy for too many goodies to save themselves with this many padres... And why didn't I put a curse on one of the padres? Is it just 20/20 hindsight talking here since the baddies are in a bad shape?

Last edited:
GM AAR Part 5 Days 6-8

Day 5 and Night 5
Village lynched drxav the werewolf - I wonder if telesien took the opportunity to hook up with the other pack. It sure doesn't look like he is in contact with his own.
Azrael hunted padre Adamus
Priest scanned padre snoop
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - sixth time time straight :(
GA protected randakar the obvious hunt target
Evil padre watched noone
Padre snoop watched EURO the villager infiltrator
Padre randy watched padre Sedracus
Padre Adamus watched bakerydog
Padre Sedracus watched padre randy - The GA doesn't seem to be coordinating with the padres. For game balance lets hope it stays that way.

randakar said:
De Chatillôn said:
I don't know if this message will be a mistake, but I think you're a good guy in werewolf. Maybe not, in that case, I'm dead :p I'm the Guardian Angel. Tonight I will protect you and I can to protect the people that you signals in other nights.
Great. That makes 3 padres, 1 GA, 1 infiltrator in my little JL. Try not to die today. Adamus is in our team, or at least claims to be. Don't kill him, either.

randakar said:
Trinitrotoluen said:
Even though I would prefer it you if you didn't paint a big target on my back, the following Priest scan list might be helpful. No positive result yet. The game is likely very scarce by now (1 Sorc + 1 Cultist?).
Wow, we actually have a scanner .. ;-)
Ok, given you already hit the top of my 'likely goodie' list, here's what I know:
De Chattilion: GA (came in by PM this afternoon)
Adamus: Padre (came in yesterday, 5 minutes before deadline
Sedracus: Padre - he was the source of the chain letter for Funnyman, I trust him unlike anyone else.
Randakar: Padre :)
EUROO7: Infiltrator; gave me his infiltrator scanlist of reis91 (second in command) and drxav (plotter) some days ago. He missed a scan yesterday due to forgetting to send an order :(

.. and then there is:
snoopdogg said:
I am a padre ghost whisperer villager. I was planning to whisper tonight, so tell me if you want me to wait. Being honest like this feels... wrong. :eek:
.. came in while typing this message.

I have this distinct feeling the game has no Seer. So far there has been no sign of one, and we have 4 padres so far ..

Rendap said:
randakar said:
Rendap said:
WI am a Spiritually Attuned Villager. I have been scanned once this game and I know the role of the person that did.
Oh, and what role was that, exactly?
Priest. If you are in contact with the JL, you'll know what night... :)

Day 6 and Night 6
Village lynched bakerydog the villager
Gabriel hunted Rendap the villager
Priest scanned the GA
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - seventh time time straight :(
Village infiltrator scanned noone - again :( is he losing interest in this game?
GA protected jacob the werewolf
Evil padre watched padre randy
Padre snoop watched EURO the villager infiltrator
Padre randy watched reis the priest
Padre Sedracus watched padre randy
Ghost whisperer snoop saw it was Gabriel that hunted bakerydog

randakar said:
Trinitrotoluen said:
Our Priest scanned snoopdogg and since there wasn't a big alarm flag raised with that message I assume that he is clear.
In any event, could you please stop the reis-wagon? Nothing useful can come from that.
I will try ..

randakar said:
Trinitrotoluen said:
Please do so. Having the village's Priest strung up by the JL would be ... weird. But don't ask me what he was thinking when he made those posts.
God. Figures. Drxav probably knew exactly what he was doing. He must have had a scan result or something along those lines to help this along. Rendap was SA .. is it possible he is an SA wolf? I sorta doubt that because I distinctly remember his analysis pointing the way to lynch one of the wolves .. just don't remember which.

telesien said:
johho888 said:
telesien said:
johho888 said:
Is there any particular reason you aren't using your trait? Just curious, you don't have to use it if you don't want to.
Honestly, this game started badly when me and jpr didn't contacted each other before him being hunted. At that point I was partial to being subbed, but I didn't want to pass this shitty position to someone else. So I am kind of just riding this one... Sorry.
Yeah, I figured it was something like that. I had hoped that you'd hooked up with the other pack via draxv yeasterday but I take it you didn't see him calling for cultists (or thought it was a goodie trap)?
Had it came earlier, I would try it. Problem this weekend is my chronic infection that is making return. Not really sick, but tired and not exactly in the mood for extensive intriguing.

Day 7 and Night 7
Village tried to lynch the_hdk/tamius23 the leader
the_hdk/tamius23 leaderlynched tonkatoy the brutal villager
tonkatoy brutalized the GA - the game needed some mayhem like this! :)(
Azrael hunted padre randy and removed his blessing
Priest scanned the SPLIT the villager
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - eighth time time straight :(
Village infiltrator scanned trespoe the werewolf and found a 3rd in command
GA protected noone
Evil padre watched noone
Padre snoop watched EURO the villager infiltrator - again
Padre randy watched reis the priest - again
Padre Sedracus watched padre randy - again

trespoe said:
Nautilu said:
Hunt Randy, Backup Euro We need to kill the JL.
randy, euro, tnt, snoop, and kiwi are the JL, I suspect. The thing with Reis keeps smelling like a smokescreen, he could be JL too. The lack of outings probably means they have been double clearing players in their group. Unless we hit the seer or a cursed, we are doomed.

Last edited:
GM AAR Part 6 Days 9-12

Day 9 and Night 9
Village lynched trespoe the werewolf - based on a infiltrator scan, that wasn't supposed to happen, at least not this often
Gabriel hunted Capt. Kiwi the plain villager - weird, why did both packs think Kiwi was in the JL?
Priest scanned the padre Sedracus
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - tenth time time straight but at least now I know why
Village infiltrator recharged
Evil padre watched EURO the villager infiltrator

Trinitrotoluen said:
I just wanted to let you know that after the no-kill night reis has decided to cut me out of the loop regarding scan results.

randakar said:
Trinitrotoluen said:
randakar said:
It's up to reis, but especially with him being all-but outed, making that scanlist public isn't such a bad idea.
BTW a quick check at the player roster informed me that the 4th, 5th and 6th in command traits were all given to goodies and reis as the 2nd is one as well. So the tie is looking mightily attractive from my POV. I don't think that johho would keep the baddies entirely out of the loop but then again he already has surprised me with this unconventional set-up.
Yes. Don't think we can afford a tie right now though. If the baddies manage to save trespoe and reis dies, we'd end up with a day where the village needs to basically pile on trespoe to prevent him from leaderlynching someone else.
That just .. can't be good.
The only scenario in which that is good is if both of them turn out to be good after all. :(

randakar said:
tonkatoy5 said:
Sorry, I mixed up your message with someone else, I didn't tell you i was brutalizing Chat, Sorry.
Don't worry about it. Try not to leak more information about this until the game is over though. It's pretty clear there has been some baddie interference with you somehow, let's just leave it there.

God I hate it when games turn out this way. I suck at manipulation tactics, and the wolves just seem one step ahead of me all the time. Ugh.
The wolves one step ahead!? Not from where I am sitting.

Day 10 and Night 10
Village lynched the_hdk/tamius the cursed leader - and there went the last straw that could help the baddies
Azrael hunted TNT the priest's apprentice - Good, they realize that randy was blesed and they need the JL to be paranoid about the no-kill and they probably are looking for a cursed now
Priest scanned the telesien the cultist! :)
Gabriel infiltrator scanned noone - eleventh time time straight
Village infiltrator scanned jacob and saw his sorcerous powers
Evil padre watched noone
TNT was set to use his ghost whiperer trait but got hunted

randakar said:
reis91 said:
randakar said:
reis91 said:
johho888 said:
Sedracus looks like a villager to you.
This heavily points toward tamius being the cultist. Now, who'd hunt Kiwi at this point in time?
Tamius? I think he's a gabriel wolf, to be honest. We lynch him today to find out.
Honestly, I'd rather you scanned telesien or nautilu. One of those two is the last cultist, I reckon.
Scan Telesien, backup Ñautilu
Nautilu is the more likely cultist out of those two.

Day 11 and Night 11
Village lynched telesien the cultist
Gabriel hunted padre Sedracus
Priest scanned EURO the villager infiltrator
Village infiltrator scanned jacob and saw his sorcerous powers
Evil padre watched padre randy
Padre snoop watched reis the priest
Padre randy watched padre Sedracus - and got jacob the werewolf :)
Padre Sedracus watched padre snoop

randakar said:
ok, I'm considering a change to the protection orders.

There are two potential events we want to defend against:
- The wolves killing our 2nd in command (priest scan is less important than that trait right now, I think)
- The wolves killing our padres.

Right now padre protection looks like this:
randakar -> reis91
sedracus -> randakar
snoopdogg -> euroo7

Infiltrator scan is on cooldown. We're at 9 players, 7 tomorrow, 5 the day after that. Good chance we won't be able to use that infiltrator scan anymore, and the padres are a bigger blow if we lose them.
So if we do lose padres, I want to get wolf names in return, if at all possible.

I'm not sure if snoopdogg is good at all though. So I don't want to leak too much information to him - especially sedracus.
On top of that, with so many padres it's possible johho cursed at least one of them. So far I haven't been hunted, but neither sedracus nor snoop should be trusted with each other's names.
So, here's what I want to do with those orders:

randakar -> sedracus
sedracus -> snoopdogg
snoopdogg -> reis91

The one person that isn't watched over then is me - but I kinda expect that I'm the *last* person to get hunted, out of this set. The wolves know there's still a padre out there, and they want to get him. Hopefully they don't (yet) know there's three of them.
In the nick of times...

Day 12 and Night 12
Village lynched Nautilu the werewolf and jacob the werewolf - if the forum had bugged out a few minutes earlier than it did also reis the priest would have been lynched since he didn't have leader orders to save himself
Gabriel would have hunted SPLIT the villager if jacob had sniped to safety
Azrael was set to hunt EURO but said if he wasn't cursed they would surrender
Priest was set to scan the last priestunscanned player, Nautilu
Village infiltrator was recharging
Evil padre was set to watch noone
Padre snoop was set to watch padre randy
Padre randy was set to watch EURO the villager infiltrator

Last edited:
I *really* expected at least one cursed padre in that set. One blessed, one cursed on things you have a lot of tends to be your usual setup. ;-)
Also, if Nautilu and drxav had switched traits I bet this game might have ended entirely differently..

Concerning the switch in padre orders - I had considered switching twice before, once when drxav outed himself, and once the night before reis scanned telesien.
God knows why I didn't, it might have made the game shorter :p

joho said:
Padre Sedracus watched padre randy - The GA doesn't seem to be coordinating with the padres. For game balance lets hope it stays that way.

The GA was in contact with Randy only, and I was in contact with Randy only, although Randy was forwarding 99% of his PMs to me.
By the time Randy forwarded the info to me about the GA protecting him, I had just sent in my order and was at a concert (or something of the like, don't quite remember) and couldn't be bothered to change it, since I didn't quite trust that GA to be genuine.

I kept protecting Randy, because as a public JL mouthpiece, he was bound to get hunted. Little did I know he was hunted, only blessed...

I have one question for Randy, did my PM to you help prompt your JL call in the thread, or was that right about to happen anyways?

Actually I think it came right after the JL call. Not to sure about it.
What prompted the JL call was drxav calling for all baddies in the game to contact him. That seemed like a good time to do the same thing for the other side ;-)

Last edited:
New game will be up within 12 hours.