• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No I don't know. Tell us please.

Maybe he doesn't understand you. Remember, not everyone in America speaks English.

Eh. It was a long shot. I was probably dead anyway. Least I can say I tried.

Well played, Xolotl wolves.

Thank you, I've played quite well indeed.

This game keeps getting weirder and weirder. lol

Dear game, please lay off
of the cocaine and any
other drugs you're on.

Final Day 10 Votecount
Final Day 10 Votecount

alynkio:
Hax
Claude LC 2.0
aedan777
Avernite
Arkasas 2.0

Claude LC: 1
alynkio

Not voted:
MatthewFW190

Last edited:
Day 10 (endgame)
Day 10 (endgame)

You can feel it, Veracruz is almost ahead of you. Despite all the losses you have suffered, safety is within your grasp. You have killed dangerous foes, but have also seen loyal comrades fall fulfilling their duty. Those few that remain still believe in your holy task and are determined to carry it to the end. However, after the surprises of the last few days, you must get rid of the final infiltrator and pray to God he is really the last one, or everything will be lost.

You are quick to single out alynkio, who has been acting suspiciously for several days now, muttering nonsense under his breath, as if trying to invoke ancient deities. He doesn't even put that much of a fight when you tie him up, as if he expects to be saved. However, nothing of the sort happens and he dies gasping for air as he hangs from a tree.

You celebrate, as you have finally rid your party of evil. After drinking and eating, you pack your things and get ready to travel the last few leagues that separate you from Veracruz. Just as you're about to leave, Hax gets behind Arkasas and slits his throat with an Obsidian knife. "I never liked his haikus" he says, as he spits on the ground.
Avernite and Matthew can't even react before the former's insides are ripped out by Claude, transformed into a jaguar, while Aedan beheads the latter with a macuahutil.

Afterwards, the three of them take the idol and disappear in the jungle. Now the followers of Xolotl will unleash their revenge upon the Spaniards.

alynkio the former Zealot turned Werewolf of the Xipe Totec is lynched.
Claude LC 2.0 the former Zealot turned Werewolf with used seerish powers of the Xolotl pack, aedan777 the sorcerer and Hax the formerly blessed sorcerer's apprentice overwhelm Arkasas 2.0 the Villager, MatthewFW190 the Villager and Avernite the Spiritually Attuned Villager and win the game.

WINNERS
Claude LC 2.0
aedan777
Hax

CONGRATULATIONS!

Last edited:
Thanks to the GM, and congrats to the winners. I did not see coming that we had two sorc-types... at least I assume from the outcome Hax wasn't an unclaimed apprentice, at least.

But it does mean we were dead either way, even if we'd had Alynkio saved and killed Claude instead.

But we had a tense midgame and brought it to the end despite the village being bad in the beginning, so a nice game overall.

Thanks to the GM, and congrats to the winners. I did not see coming that we had two sorc-types... at least I assume from the outcome Hax wasn't an unclaimed apprentice, at least.

But it does mean we were dead either way, even if we'd had Alynkio saved and killed Claude instead.

But we had a tense midgame and brought it to the end despite the village being bad in the beginning, so a nice game overall.
Yeah the only way for the village to win today was to tie Alynkio and Claude. Not easy when the baddies outnumber the goodies, and basically impossible when Matthew never showed up and all the baddies were around at deadline.

I'm really disappointed at you guys not figuring out aedan. I thought he was super obvious. And not just because I had scanned him (he got super lucky there that I was hunted before I got the chance to get a trusted scan I could tell about him to).
Especially that mentioning of Jerman being GA was super shady. I'd even call it a semi crovax as it was something which hadn't been mentioned in thread and it's something that any JL spokesman wouldn't tell non core JL people about. So alxeu having told him about Jerman's claim was really shady.

Plus, goodie aedan never would blurt out the GA thing in thread as he'd fully know that that'd jeopardise Jerman even further.
That aedan received practically no pressure aside from that day really is disappointing. And you guys really let him off the hook too easily despite how his explanations weren't really particularly good. And then you lynched randy against whom there was no real case...

Btw, my scans were aedan night 0, sorc, and randy night 1, villager. I contacted randy during day 1, claiming a priestly scan. I did contemplate telling him aedan's name during the night, but I figured I wouldn't die that fast.

I'm curious what made teh wolves hunt me. Capi said it was a hunch they had, but I'm curious what caused them to have that hunch.

Meh. Not my greatest outing, I admit. Should've known to instantly turn on Castor -- this was probably my biggest mistake.

Probably should have known better than to have Alxeu let the JL know I was leader too.

Quite sad Alxeu died. Why didn't you protect the JL mouthpiece, Jerman? :p:mad::p

And I really was too overwhelmed at work to play the early days better. I might have to think twice about joining games going forward :(

Last edited:
@Wagonlitz you are aware that all 4 voters on Randy were evil, right? It was sad the village got split between two baddies, but we WERE on them.

And yes, the baddies played that right despite not having a TOO common interest, by breaking the tie late.

@Wagonlitz you are aware that all 4 voters on Randy were evil, right? It was sad the village got split between two baddies, but we WERE on them.
My bad, hadn't realised that.
Still, the village really shouldn't have let the pressure on aedan melt like that. He'd flown under teh radar practically all game, never having toa single vote until the day before and only getting in any real danger that day. That coupled with having led/initiated quite spurious cases and the slip where he divulged Jerman (something goodie aedan never would do) really should have led to way more pressure if not a lynch.

And the village really shouldn't attempt a TIE that late in the game. That's basically suicide.

Well, sometimes, life's a Mitch and then you die.

I was certain I could win should I avoid the other pack hunting me, but I was unfortunately killed before I could find out.

I contemplated contacting the other pack, but I couldn't guarantee they wouldn't rat me out, or just hunt me anyway, either.

I got lucky with Dedonus that entire game. He just never scanned me. I was afraid that I'd be outed every day the seer continued to live. :oops:

Especially that mentioning of Jerman being GA was super shady. I'd even call it a semi crovax as it was something which hadn't been mentioned in thread and it's something that any JL spokesman wouldn't tell non core JL people about. So alxeu having told him about Jerman's claim was really shady.

Plus, goodie aedan never would blurt out the GA thing in thread as he'd fully know that that'd jeopardise Jerman even further.
That aedan received practically no pressure aside from that day really is disappointing. And you guys really let him off the hook too easily despite how his explanations weren't really particularly good. And then you lynched randy against whom there was no real case...
I mean, that slip on Jerman being the GA was bad, and I deeply regretted it once I found out. But firstly, just about every villager who came on after that was mentioned did vote me. Just Matthew never came on and Jerman never came back. I did convince Avernite off of me, but you forget that alxeu was a wolf, so him leaking that he had a GA was quite possible. And in fact actually did happen, though to Hax, not me. Also the lynch on randy was 100% a baddie effort to ensure a goodie was lynched and remove our main threat, so today would just be deciding which pack won. Which worked out.
I'm curious what made teh wolves hunt me. Capi said it was a hunch they had, but I'm curious what caused them to have that hunch.
You were acting unusual in thread and stood out to me too. I'd set my scan on you that night too, before I was in contact with either pack.
Quite sad Alxeu died. Why didn't you protect the JL mouthpiece, Jerman? :p:mad::p
It's funny, I pushed Claude to hunt alxeu that night because alxeu had told Hax that he (alxeu) had been protected by the GA on the latest no hunt, so I wanted to get the hunt in when there was a gap in the GA coverage. Now knowing that alxeu was in the other pack, I figure he didn't actually have the GA set to protect him on his hunt nights and so lied to Hax? Would've worked great if Jerman stayed on him I guess.
My bad, hadn't realised that.
Still, the village really shouldn't have let the pressure on aedan melt like that. He'd flown under teh radar practically all game, never having toa single vote until the day before and only getting in any real danger that day. That coupled with having led/initiated quite spurious cases and the slip where he divulged Jerman (something goodie aedan never would do) really should have led to way more pressure if not a lynch.

And the village really shouldn't attempt a TIE that late in the game. That's basically suicide.
I'm not sure what you're referring to, the village never tried to make a tie. Some baddies pretended to, but didn't. Also trying to lynch me there at the end would've been an incredibly stupid move for the goodies, alynkio was still leader and would've taken out whomever we baddies decided to vote on. My slip actually probably helped the baddies, since it stopped the goodies from piling on alynkio and ensuring he'd die without using leader. Though without Matthew we baddies could've piled on a goodie and in the resulting tie and hunt reached parity.