• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That was a joke, I didn't actually think you were going to do it after mentioning Comm Cody. But I don't think that bit of GM egging influenced the game in your favour so should be OK.
well I'm an absolute mad lad and I did it and I regret nothing
Only if you'll join me for my party in Aachen!
but of course!

The online thing was unfortunate for you but hunting everyone that said that they wanted to kill you was perhaps a bit unwise - for one you didn't have enough hunts to get rid of everyone. :cool:

Yes he was, I'm pretty sure he has that setting I mentioned and no one considered.

The setting does not (or at least should not) work as you said it would. Are you friends with him perhaps?

The online thing was unfortunate for you but hunting everyone that said that they wanted to kill you was perhaps a bit unwise - for one you didn't have enough hunts to get rid of everyone. :cool:

The setting does not (or at least should not) work as you said it would. Are you friends with him perhaps?
Maybe it works differently inside conversations and Sleepy saw it there?

Well, the ones tunnelling me and ignoring other players were an awful lot this game.

Nope.

Regardless, I don't think it affected the game and I didn't want to lynch you based on what could be a software bug so I bothered to make a better argument. It was very meta, yes (I even considered including the Wagonlitz hunt but decided against it) but it was a good argument. When Brovahkin told us about the tramp I felt that it should be easy to find some hole in that theory - I don't think it was particularly helpful to you but I don't blame you for being creative in a crappy situation.

We can test that I guess. Please take a look at my role conversation, I'm supposed to be invisible now.
I don't see it here, at least.

We can test that I guess. Please take a look at my role conversation, I'm supposed to be invisible now.
I see nothing in the convo and nothing here either. So that wasn't it.

I was starting to wonder if the village was going to throw the game away going for that tie. Also sorry johho for never responding to the PM. By the time I saw it Claude was dead anyway.
No worries, I said this should be a game with no subs but at the time I thought the Reds were just a day from a landslide victory so I chickened out. I was much wrong about what would happen.

Glad to see the village stopped fumbling around today and finally lynched obvious wolf Sleepyhead. I was so frustrated after I got hunted and no one was immediately going after Sleepyhead when literally all the evidence pointed to him. The hunt on me after I basically solved the game yesterday should've left it an open and shut case, but today ended up being rather close anyways. Good to see the village pulled it out in the end anyways.

No worries, I said this should be a game with no subs but at the time I thought the Reds were just a day from a landslide victory so I chickened out. I was much wrong about what would happen.
I like that the witness trait clutch proced even as I was bad mouthing it in my order

Glad to see the village stopped fumbling around today and finally lynched obvious wolf Sleepyhead. I was so frustrated after I got hunted and no one was immediately going after Sleepyhead when literally all the evidence pointed to him. The hunt on me after I basically solved the game yesterday should've left it an open and shut case, but today ended up being rather close anyways. Good to see the village pulled it out in the end anyways.
Well, I had been right about 3 wolves basically in a row. It was inevitable I'd be wrong some time ;)

You were just tunnelling leaving out 1. alibi voting which I'd normally try to engage in as a baddie 2. the usefulness in having a wolf ally (or any kind of ally, which I was making mine and Ded's relationship out to be) and 3. other candidates as beartjah who had an even worse record.

As a pack, we had the time to translate our PMs into Swedish, to come up with bizarrely inventive North Vietnamese propaganda, and to predict that Wagon would be the first one hunted, but we didn't actually care enough to save ourselves from destruction. Det är livet, I suppose.