• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I imagine that if you were the warlock you would be gloating by now, so maybe there just isn't a warlock? We've seen no sign of scanners or apprentices either (bar Yakman the sorc).
In that case our psychic would jump on the list of likely baddies though. Since he claimed 2 living baddies.

Well, I imagine that if you were the warlock you would be gloating by now, so maybe there just isn't a warlock? We've seen no sign of scanners or apprentices either (bar Yakman the sorc).
There being 2 baddies and Alynkio's claim on Warlock's make that at least mildly unlikely I think.

Seventh Day and Seventh Night

5HQUOzV.jpg

With the numbers of knights dwindling fast the success of the crusade hang in the balance. But the he emerged, a leader of unforseen power, an emperer evn with his flaming red beard blowing in the harsh Carpathian wind. Yes, it was Friedrich Barbarossa himself that led you to the last remaining werewolf, knight Hypochondricus the werewolf.

The Crusade continued against Constantinopel and then Jerusalem where

Knight Karel the zombie hunter
Sir Bedivere the witness
Barbarossa the blessed zombie hunter
Slayer of 3xams the psychic

were just in time to join in the conquest of the city for the greater glory of God.

the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog the zombie hunter warlock was accidentally shot by a peasant boy and roasted to feed his hungry family as the Crusade passed the Danube.

Sleepyhead the werewolf of the yellow pack was lynched.
Caillean the used zombie hunter warlock survived but lost.

Winners:
Avernite the used zombie hunter villager
brovahkiin the witness villager
reis91 the blessed zombie hunter villager
beartjah the psychic villager

Ok, maybe I am overthinking things. I blame lack of update.
Don't say things like that (here and in PMs when I make you out to be the mastermind that saved Jerusalem! :mad:;)

huzzah!
I think this is actually my first Big Win
thanks to joho for egging me on with a really really early outing
you are all invited to camelot for a post crusade victory party
arthur_round_table.gif

huzzah!
That was a joke, I didn't actually think you were going to do it after mentioning Comm Cody. But I don't think that bit of GM egging influenced the game in your favour so should be OK.

huzzah!
you are all invited to camelot for a post crusade victory party
arthur_round_table.gif
Only if you'll join me for my party in Aachen!

Booooh :p

Seriously, that Dedonus online thing was really pissing me off, as he was appearing online.

Booooh :p

Seriously, that Dedonus online thing was really pissing me off, as he was appearing online.
To be honest, it convinced me NOT to vote you, so while it may haver angered you, it also helped you at least somewhat.

Damn... I really thought sleepy was too obvious making himself suspicious while not really being a wolf. :(

Great game everyone!
Who actually remained unscanned by you? I contemplated that alynkio was in contact with a seer claiming be a warlock and was rather awaiting to be scanned myself.