• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Look, man. It's vote or be voted! Every man for himself, unless you're a ghoul.

I say, we can vote if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends don't vote and if they don't vote
Well, they're no friends of mine

I say, we can vote, we can vote
Everything's out of control
We can vote, we can vote
We're doing it from pole to pole
We can vote we can vote
Everybody look at your hands
We can vote, we can vote

Day 1 Vote Count (with thanks to dedonus) - 17 hours till deadline

EUROO7: 2
nepechri [113]
CaptianGrimlock [118]

Dedonus: 1
alxeu [104]

alxeu: 1
Aedan [107]

culann: 1
MAWofdoom [108]

CaptainGrimlock: 1
Flockingbird [109]

Chefjones: 1
AsdfeZxcas [110]

jeray2000: 1
Sleepyhead [111]

Team Wombat: 1
Dedonus [112]

Arkasas: 1
Culann [116]

Culann: 1
Chumley [119]

AsdfeZxcas: 0

Not Voted
:
EUROO7 [106 -> 115]
And a bunch more people

Not that it helps me but I should have two votes.

Hard to gather any kind of meaningful analysis from the shamvote. I'll hold off voting for now and see how Day 1 develops before making a decision.

Alphabet soup has made a point of putting out a post nice and early so it's known he's active, but refusing to make a vote. Wolf wanting to seem active without committing to anything?

Or that where I was going to go until Euro posted, and this isn't serious enough for me to put a second vote on him so early.

Hmm, perhaps alxeu for bringing up LSST in the shamvote rather than letting it lie forgotten.

Vote alxeu

If everyone follows this line of reasoning, what meaningful analysis do you expect to glean from day 1, and what do you expect others to be able analyze if nothing happens? The rest of us can only figure things out if you give us things to learn from. You already have a vote though, so I'll wait to place a second on you.

In the meantime, I'll vote culann for clearly being in cahoots with witch agatha based upon the GM's slip and mentioning lovers when no such things exist. He's probably a tramp, or they're ghouls together, and either way it's disgraceful.
Vote Culann
So, one mildly interesting note so far on day one. Alphabet soup was jumped on for an empty post (yes, day one) by a couple of the generally more active analysts in the game. The interesting thing is that neither of those who commented voted for Alphabet soup, citing a desire not to bandwagon. Doubly interesting in that aedan rarely comments day 1. Not really a fan of calling out a player's behavior and then voting someone else - that tends to be one of my wolf tells, so I'm wondering if the same holds true for either MAW or aedan.

Haven't seen anything else of interest yet (aside from nepechri actually making a vote in a game lol). For now, I'm parking my vote on MAWofDoom, as its easier to get information from him if you push him.

Vote MAWofDoom

Day 1 Vote Count (with thanks to dedonus) - 17 hours till deadline

EUROO7: 2
nepechri [113]
CaptianGrimlock [118]

Dedonus: 1
alxeu [104]

alxeu: 1
Aedan [107]

culann: 1
MAWofdoom [108]

CaptainGrimlock: 1
Flockingbird [109]

Chefjones: 1
AsdfeZxcas [110]

jeray2000: 1
Sleepyhead [111]

Team Wombat: 1
Dedonus [112]

Arkasas: 1
Culann [116]

Culann: 1
Chumley [119]

AsdfeZxcas: 0

Not Voted
:
EUROO7 [106 -> 115]
And a bunch more people
Culann also has a total of 2 at present, but counted separately.

edit: argh, didn’t see the intervening posts, even though I hit refresh first.

Reactions:
So, one mildly interesting note so far on day one. Alphabet soup was jumped on for an empty post (yes, day one) by a couple of the generally more active analysts in the game. The interesting thing is that neither of those who commented voted for Alphabet soup, citing a desire not to bandwagon. Doubly interesting in that aedan rarely comments day 1. Not really a fan of calling out a player's behavior and then voting someone else - that tends to be one of my wolf tells, so I'm wondering if the same holds true for either MAW or aedan.
His post coming out so soon just to say he wouldn't vote stood out to me, and made more sense than anything else day 1. But I was lined up to make the third vote of the day once Euro got his vote in first, and I was not so convinced to put a second vote on a candidate so soon.

By presidential decree, all villager votes must be cast by 6 hours to deadline. Any player or not casting their vote by 6 hours to deadline will be subject to immediate suspicion by the rest of the village. Suitable target candidates may be drawn from the list of non-voters.

Vote Wombat

I defend sedan's honor

Let's tighten the race up a little bit.

Unvote Chefjones
Vote CaptainGrimlock

He's been quiet and he made the second vote on Euro, so I'll toss a second vote on him. It's as good a reason as any I've heard so far.

Tainan was the best of us. But we move

Vote Adamus

After much consideration etc

Haven't seen anything else of interest yet (aside from nepechri actually making a vote in a game lol). For now, I'm parking my vote on MAWofDoom, as its easier to get information from him if you push him.

Vote MAWofDoom
Yeah, fair enough. I suppose two votes isn't enough that I should've worried about bandwagoning, but I've also only ever played with alphabet a few times and don't know what to expect of him. Culann however I know a lot better under pressure, and so thought I'd be able to learn more from through my vote, so I figured it would be more useful to place my vote where I did.

I say, we can vote if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends don't vote and if they don't vote
Well, they're no friends of mine

I say, we can vote, we can vote
Everything's out of control
We can vote, we can vote
We're doing it from pole to pole
We can vote we can vote
Everybody look at your hands
We can vote, we can vote

Not that it helps me but I should have two votes.
I think this deserves UNVOTE Culann

By presidential decree, all villager votes must be cast by 6 hours to deadline. Any player or not casting their vote by 6 hours to deadline will be subject to immediate suspicion by the rest of the village. Suitable target candidates may be drawn from the list of non-voters.

Vote Wombat

I defend sedan's honor

Sounds reasonable. Why wouldn't we do what the leader of the free world says.

Vote WOMBAT

Vote EURO.

Tainan was the best of us. But we move

Vote Adamus

After much consideration etc
I appreciate all the thought that has gone into this Marty, thank you. May you live with your mistake, however, till the end of your days, which i hope are long and fruitful.

I must truly take a stand to any sort of bandwagonry:

VOTE Emperor Ike

Well its first day headless chicken random votes, so I will follow the age old trait of voting for the previous post and anyone working in a pawn shop has too be dodgy.

Vote CHUMLEY1

Day 1 Vote Count (hopefully no mistakes this time) - 7.25ish hours till deadline

EUROO7: 4
nepechri [113]
CaptianGrimlock [118]
Historydude [134]
Chumley [culann 119 -> unvote 130 _> 136]

Team Wombat: 3
Dedonus [112]
EUROO7 [AsdFezxcas 106 -> unvote 115 -> 125]
Emperor ike [133]

alxeu: 2
Aedan [107]
Witch Agatha [129]