• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right, we really need to get a red now.

Historydude and Flockingbird are probably our reds (with an outside bet of Dedonus, though I think he's actually the only other villager) and Chumley is our blue?

Really, the only setups that make any sense to me are

Reds:
Historydude
Flockingbird

Blue:
Chumley

-or-

Reds:
Historydude
Dedonus

Blue:
Flockingbird

Either way, Historydude really must be a red.

Vote Historydude
Nope I'm town. On break atm

Vote Flockingbird.

I am still not a ghoul.

Aight, you got me. It was bum rap, though.

Unvote Historydude
Vote Flockingbird

I mean, if Flockingbird is going to continue to insist she's a red wolf today, then I suppose she must be.

@alxeu we are the remaining village

I guess it is true Dedonus could fit with the blues. It would make him able to claim psychic and speak the truth on the number of baddies without actually needing to be psychic.

Let's see how today and tonight goes and then hopefully we'll be able to decide (though, admittedly, my worst nightmare would be having to pick between you and Dedonus as the last baddie).

I sit quietly, draped in chains, staring at the bit of sky I can see through the window. I will be a bird in my next life, I’m sure.

But will I be a songbird, or a vulture?

Day/Night 11 New
Day/Night 11

After she claimed to be a ghoul, it seems obvious who needs to die next. Unsurprisingly, Flockingbird was speaking the truth: she really was a ghoul aligned with the naturals. The silence that night seems hopeful, though you know you haven’t found the last ghouls just yet.

Flockingbird the zealot-turned-werewolf with a used priest scan of the natural pack was lynched.

Nothing happened that night.

I NEEDED THE PROTEIN!

Let this be a warning to you: this is why every village needs to ensure their elders have an adequate diet!1!1!11!1!!

: P

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Let the firm, dead hand of the President guide this blessed village to glorious victory

Let the cowardly and brutal assassination and subsequent deadly domination of our people not go unpunished

REPERISH THE GHOULS

LYNCH THE WOLVES

Right, well I'm cooked if that was a cursed hit on Chumley/Dedonus, whichever of you was/is the other villager, so I'm just going to hope that what happened was a blessed player was still in the game, and whoever it was was the person targeted last night.

Vote Historydude

Only person I'm certain is evil. Here's hoping for the best.

Right, well I'm cooked if that was a cursed hit on Chumley/Dedonus, whichever of you was/is the other villager, so I'm just going to hope that what happened was a blessed player was still in the game, and whoever it was was the person targeted last night.

Vote Historydude

Only person I'm certain is evil. Here's hoping for the best.

I'm still a villager.

Vote Dedonus.

If there is an evil psychic, then Dedonus is the only option. His list was also suspicious.

That was probably a cursed hit, unfortunately.

If that no hunt was a blessed hit, that means we are down to 1 blue wolf, 1 red wolf, and 2 villagers. If it was a curse hit, then we have 1 blue wolf, 2 red wolves, and 1 villager. The only way this village of two can win this game is to tie the two wolves (if the no hunt was a curse hit, that means it is impossible to win, unless I'm over looking something, and I, as a villager, would be playing kingmaker between the two packs. That type of tie will be extremely difficult.

If we do not successfully tie two wolves today, whichever wolf is left standing will win (and with blue hunting tonight, they probably would win). If a villager was turned into a wolf last night, there's really no point in discussing possible situations and outcomes.

I want to update my colored vote count before I make a vote. Be back in a moment, once I've finished coloring.