• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A threeway tie is a bit excessive though, no?

Caillean is up one on Inawordyes. If Historydude switches, Inawordyes would die alone.

Put your money where your mouth is?

Unvote Historydude
Vote Inawordyes

I don't have a preference (between Historydude and Inawordyes) beyond not Caillean, as the pushback to alternative candidates from Adamus is odd.
Alright.

Unvote Caillean.
Vote Inawordyes.

And now it's a tie between Caillean and Inawordyes.

Or not, Historydude swapped, too.

I'd prefer HistoryDude over Inaword, but I'll admit that Wombat did make some good points on Inaword and that Chumley was speculating earlier that the two were packmates. Would have liked to figure out what HistoryDude was before pushing Inaword, but I think both are better lynches than Caillean.

The ties have gone really badly so far, but would it be horrible if the tie does go through? Is it possible both are evil and on opposite packs, or is it not worth finding out for risk of losing too many villagers?
Well, currently we have a 3-way tie between Caillean, HistoryDude, and Inawordyes.

Final votecount day 6 New
VOTECOUNT DAY 6

inawordyes: 7
Team Wombat [828]
Chumley [caillean 770 -> historydude 784 -> 829]
Caillean [851]
Alxeu [historydude 830 -> inawordyes 836 -> historydude 842 -> 857]
Flockingbird [caillean 843 -> historydude 846 -> 862]
Historydude [chumley 772 -> AsdfeZxcas 811 -> caillean 852 -> 863]
MAWofDoom [culann 817 -> historydude 841 -> 869]

caillean: 4
Adamus [774]
Sleepyhead [820]
Ironhide [823]
Emperor Ike [826]

chumley: 2
Inawordyes [MAW 790 -> flockingbird 805 -> 832]
Inawordyes [alderman]

emperor ike: 2
Culann [819]
Dedonus [834]

historydude: 1
AsdfeZxcas [781]

AsdfeZxcas: 0

culann: 0

MAWofdoom: 0

flockingbird: 0

Not voted: 0 :)

Objections/errors?

VOTECOUNT DAY 6

Team Wombat [828]
Caillean [851]

caillean: 4
Adamus [774]
Sleepyhead [820]
Ironhide [823]
Emperor Ike [826]

chumley: 2
Inawordyes [MAW 790 -> flockingbird 805 -> 832]
Inawordyes [alderman]

emperor ike: 2
Culann [819]
Dedonus [834]

historydude: 1
AsdfeZxcas [781]

AsdfeZxcas: 0

culann: 0

MAWofdoom: 0

flockingbird: 0

Not voted: 0 :)

Objections/errors?
I object to my untimely demise! :p

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Well, I hope this works out. Never did get that answer from Adamus on the Caillean case that was so go we had to all vote for it.

Day/Night 6 New
DAY/NIGHT 6

Scared that the ghouls will soon outnumber you, you decide that you really cannot afford another scuffle with multiple casualties. Today you decide to try something new: instead of just hitting someone with a pitchfork, you decide to just ask. Are you a ghoul? No. Are you a ghoul? No. Are you a ghoul? In a word: yes. But what about you? No. Wait, did someone just admit to being a ghoul? That was easy. Unfortunately for you, a forced confession is rarely accurate, and your alderman was innocent after all.
Culann is dead. The only thing you find in his house is that there is nothing that stands out about him. Yet another ordinary person slaughtered by the ghouls.

Inawordyes the blessed alderman villager was lynched.
Culann the villager was hunted.

Last edited:
Fear not he who dies, but he who dies and yet lives, for this may be the end of me, and yet it is not my end. And all the while I shall watch, until my time comes.

Requiescat in Pace
Iawy - 2024-2024

Killing a known alderman is high on the baddies' priority list. It's high time we kill wombat. After he flips baddie we should take out Chumley and Caillean.

Vote Team Wombat

Pick out everyone who isnt voting Caillean and mark their card. This is an outrageous pack save going on.
Now i wont bandwagon him again it feels harsh. But lest it be known, for 2 days ive been saying it. I know you lot want walls of text to feel better about following me on this but as your President for Life you must hear me.

VOTECOUNT DAY 6

Team Wombat [828]
Caillean [851]
I would suggest we look at this crowd.

I think that means there are more ghouls than villagers now.

Psychic returned that 7 ghouls remain, so someone was definitely cursed. Not sure why I was blocked by the Tramp on Night 6 (or how they knew to block me...).

Caillean got saved last night. I'm not sure if that's worth following up on. AsdfeZxcas started the switch and was responsible for forcing the Arkasas-Jopi tie earlier.

Of the vote analyzers... alxeu had Inawordyes and Culann as ghouls in his list (both were innocent), MAWofDoom had me, Culann, and Caillean as (likely) ghouls (Culann was innocent, I am also innocent) and said that Caileann was most unlikely to be a ghoul (only candidate that might be a ghoul), and Wombat had Culann and Inawordyess as ghouls (both were innocent).

Vote Caillean.