• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, this is starting to get a little pathetic. On a day where the village HAS to get it right, we're running up Caillean based on what, nothing? Inactivity? That's not gonna cut it today.

I think HistoryDude is a solid choice and I think Culann is a solid choice. I could get behind Inawordyes or Adamus as well, mainly because their votes today don't reflect the seriousness of the situation. Going back to the seven baddies question, not sure on the remaining three. Maybe Alxeu, Dedonus and Sleepyhead? Or Ike? Less sure on those.

Obviously the wolves among you won't listen to reason since I'm asking for you to vote for a pack mate, but if you're town I would strongly recommend you vote for HistoryDude. Specifically, gonna ping @alxeu @Chumley1 @Flockingbird @Caillean @Emperor Ike @MAWofdoom and @Team Wombat because I think you guys can potentially be persuaded. Maybe not, I don't know.
I can indeed be persuaded since I was planning on changing my vote regardless. I have no problem with voting historydude at the moment, except for the slight concern I mentioned in my last post. For now though;

Unvote culann
Vote historydude

Unvote Inawordyes
Vote Historydude

Puts him where Inawordyes is now. He's my first choice for today.

So CAILLEAN is being saved? She’s at 5 and noe History Dude’s being run up.

VOTE CAILLEAN

Since she’s being saved.

VOTE CAILLEAN

Since she’s being saved.
I'm pretty sure Caillean is the wolf pick to die. If there's a substantive case on her, I've yet to hear it. It started with that vote for Marty a few days back, but I haven't seen any more info since then to make me suspect her.

VOTE CAILLEAN

Since she’s being saved.

Suppose she's been voted by wolves and this is the village waking up and trying to push a wolf up as a counter? The case on Historydude is stronger (trait analysis and general voting record) than on Caillean.

Why assume the counter-push to a candidate must be an evil one?

I'm pretty sure Caillean is the wolf pick to die. If there's a substantive case on her, I've yet to hear it. It started with that vote for Marty a few days back, but I haven't seen any more info since then to make me suspect her.
So I have it backwards? Had a rough night last night and am foggy brained. I hope you’re right and that I’m not being a fool.

UNVOTE CAILLEAN

VOTE HISTORY DUDE

Now this is interesting, and changes my thoughts somewhat.

Firstly, because it is almost certainly a true claim. Secondly because it basically means we have a baddie with the tramp trait, as Ironhide mentioned (doubt a goodie would willy-nilly be using goodie). And thirdly because I have difficulty believing that there are three goodie psychics in the game - psychic is a trait, not a role. Much more likely that there are 2 goodie psychics and a baddie. Which means that one of my initial 7 baddie selections is likely wrong, and that one (and likely only one) of Dedonus, sleepyhead, or historydude is a baddie.

If historydude is being blocked, as he claims, that makes him unlikely to be a member of at least one pack.

EDIT: Unlikely to be a member of the pack with the tramp - so if we find the tramp, historydude is not a member of the tramp's pack.

@HistoryDude Can you activate your power again tonight? Or is your power gone?
I can (and did), assuming I'm still alive.

The one thing I saw against Caillean while looking at the voting dating is on Day 5, she could have placed Chumley into the tie with Jopi instead of Arkasas. However, since Chumley started today's vote by voting for Caillean, that makes me hesitant to the idea Caillean was "saving" Chumley, unless today's vote on Caillean by Chumley (who has since then moved off of her) was an alibi vote.

Dislike this vote for multiple reasons:

1) It is not likely to stick, as it is very unlikely to gain traction, since flockingbird is a consensus villager. Feels like parking a throwaway vote for the time being (two votes - he has alderman!) OR is a placeholder vote so he can put a thumb on the scale in later voting by shifting his vote(s).

2) It is a vote on a probable goodie. Barring some spectacular acting from flockingbird, he's a clear villager.

3) Combine that with an atrocious voting record - multiple votes for theHdk (villager), a throwaway vote on chumley (probable villager), and a no vote. The only passable vote I can see was a vote on Emperor Ike, and even that was a throwaway - one where he bizarrely activated his power.

It's clear that inawordyes is a skillful WW player from his posts, but his votes reflect a pattern of actively trying to avoid scrutiny, with the sole exception of his votes on the_HdK. And as dedonus's analysis shows, there is nothing preventing him from being a member of either pack.

Vote inawordyes
So it wasn't just me...

Vote inawordyes

Unvote AsdfeZxcas.
Vote Caillean.

I don't love this move but self-preservation.

I also happen to know that I'm a villager, but it's probable that at least some villagers legitimately think I'm a ghoul.

I'm willing to switch to Inawordyes if he gains enough traction.

This whole consensus thing is going really well...
I suppose there's no good way to accomplish it since the wolves are going to try and insert themselves so that the consensus doesn't land on them, but I feel like we should be able to figure things out better than we are.

Pick out everyone who isnt voting Caillean and mark their card. This is an outrageous pack save going on.
Look, if you can give a coherent explanation of why I should vote for Caillean in the next five minutes, I'll change it. Haven't heard one so far.

unofficial day 6 vote count

caillean: 5
Adamus [774]
Sleepyhead [820]
Ironhide [823]
Emperor Ike [826]
Historydude [chumley 772 -> AsdfeZxcas 811 -> 852]

historydude: 4
AsdfeZxcas [781]
MAWofDoom [culann 817 -> 841]
Alxeu [historydude 830 -> inawordyes 836 ->842]
Flockingbird [caillean 843 -> 846]

inawordyes: 3
Team Wombat [828]
Chumley [caillean 770 -> historydude 784 -> 829]
Caillean [851]

chumley: 2
Inawordyes [MAW 790 -> flockingbird 805 -> 832]
Inawordyes [alderman]

emperor ike: 2
Culann [819]
Dedonus [834]

AsdfeZxcas: 0

culann: 0

MAWofdoom: 0

flockingbird: 0

Not voted: 0

Unvote AsdfeZxcas.
Vote Caillean.

I don't love this move but self-preservation.

I also happen to know that I'm a villager, but it's probable that at least some villagers legitimately think I'm a ghoul.

I'm willing to switch to Inawordyes if he gains enough traction.

Put your money where your mouth is?

Unvote Historydude
Vote Inawordyes

I don't have a preference (between Historydude and Inawordyes) beyond not Caillean, as the pushback to alternative candidates from Adamus is odd.

The ties have gone really badly so far, but would it be horrible if the tie does go through? Is it possible both are evil and on opposite packs, or is it not worth finding out for risk of losing too many villagers?

The ties have gone really badly so far, but would it be horrible if the tie does go through? Is it possible both are evil and on opposite packs, or is it not worth finding out for risk of losing too many villagers?

Too risky, imo. If two villagers are lynched, it'll be way too easy for the wolves to stuff bad candidates down our throats each day.