• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I sold out Capi to try and build credability but didn't tell anyone and then I heard Kinge sold out another cultist later because he was scared of dying and it wasn't Capi and I knew then I should have told them.
Was it also to get that credibility that you kept asking when Cap would be hung? For another time then pushing that way risks making me suspicious. Though you didn't overdo it and I read it as more wanting to get a preouting vote on him.

I literally knew two days ago if we didn't play our moves right I'd essentially be outed as the last wolf.
How did you know that?

With regard to Jackson then he contacted me a week ago claiming witness. And while he appeared to think I was a curse then me telling him I had been protected on every single no hunt night (and if needed I would have gone into detail) managed to get him back in the fold so I really doubt that you would have gained much from trying to do the two JL thing. Especially given that I had PMs with Cliges talking about aedan being GA and tam jailkeeper.

Was it also to get that credibility that you kept asking when Cap would be hung? For another time then pushing that way risks making me suspicious. Though you didn't overdo it and I read it as more wanting to get a preouting vote on him.

How did you know that?

With regard to Jackson then he contacted me a week ago claiming witness. And while he appeared to think I was a curse then me telling him I had been protected on every single no hunt night (and if needed I would have gone into detail) managed to get him back in the fold so I really doubt that you would have gained much from trying to do the two JL thing. Especially given that I had PMs with Cliges talking about aedan being GA and tam jailkeeper.

Yeah I wanted to get cred. Also I pretty much just did the math in my head. We suspected at that time Sko and Aedan were in you JL with a possible on tamius that left Missionary, haz, citizen, me, kinge, and npstr out. IF both haz and Citizen died that'd leave the four of us, 3 of whom were the IL. I didn't think you'd believe Kinge just because I figured you'd assume their would have to be a sorcerer and at least 1 more cultist left when it seemed you didn't think that I realized maybe I had played things wrongly.

Yeah I wanted to get cred. Also I pretty much just did the math in my head. We suspected at that time Sko and Aedan were in you JL with a possible on tamius that left Missionary, haz, citizen, me, kinge, and npstr out. IF both haz and Citizen died that'd leave the four of us, 3 of whom were the IL. I didn't think you'd believe Kinge just because I figured you'd assume their would have to be a sorcerer and at least 1 more cultist left when it seemed you didn't think that I realized maybe I had played things wrongly.
Skobie was in contact with the JL. He wasn't in the inner circle, but he had been working with us all game and we quite trusted him.

Also don't take what I wrote in the thread during the game at face value. The reason I kept asking why you didn't consider there being less baddies left wasn't due to thinking there were less, but rather why you were so certain there was that specific amount left.

In the JL we were certain there was a sorc (e.g. due to the unaccounted sorc scans, but also for balance reasons) and while it could be there wasn't a cultist left we thought it more likely there was a cultist remaining than there not being one.

Also what did the cultists say when they learned that both you and king had sold them out?

So I don't think you played things wrongly. Hadn't you contacted me then you firstly well could have died that night and secondly you would have been culled days ago as an utter unknown.

How were you protected on every night Wagon? GA can't protect on two following nights, Jailer has to cooldown for 2 nights between protection of the same person.

And Cultists scan didn't yield Hax. It only says GOOD or BAD, not the role, and we weren't in contact with baddies anyways.

How were you protected on every night Wagon? GA can't protect on two following nights, Jailer has to cooldown for 2 nights between protection of the same person.

And Cultists scan didn't yield Hax. It only says GOOD or BAD, not the role, and we weren't in contact with baddies anyways.
Oh I wasn't protected every night and never claimed I was. I wasn't protected on night 0, 1, 5, and 9; i.e. hadn't the game ended tonight I wouldn't have been protected.
Also aedan was supposed to protect Cliges on night 4, but forgot to change the order (it was changed from me to Cliges when we learned Cliges had been sorc scanned). That mistake is the reason that I was protected on every single no hunt night.

I sold out Capi to try and build credability but didn't tell anyone and then I heard Kinge sold out another cultist later because he was scared of dying and it wasn't Capi and I knew then I should have told them.

I didn't sell out Dan because I was scared of dying, I sold out Dan because it was Dan or potentially 3 baddies. Wagon was ready to kill all 3 of us, so I made sure only 1 person went down.

I would have happily sold out capi that next day if I knew that was coming, too. In order to save Dex and Jcan.

Oh I wasn't protected every night and never claimed I was. I wasn't protected on night 0, 1, 5, and 9; i.e. hadn't the game ended tonight I wouldn't have been protected.

Before the tie, you were supposed to be the hunt for the last night, for this very reason. I wanted citizen to die yesterday, after you said he was scanned. It was a good opportunity to get it done, plus I was going to switch off onto him (I knew you didn't trust me, obvious switch onto citizen from me = hazbot wolf), but the deadline just came too fast after the tie.

Also what did the cultists say when they learned that both you and king had sold them out?.

I asked permission, for the greater good :)

Last edited:
I would have happily sold out capi that next day if I knew that was coming, too. In order to save Dex and Jcan.
Wouldn't have changed a thing. We deliberately didn't really care about cultists or the sorc---the only reason the Dan lynch was made a single lynch was on the off chance you were priest. There is no way you telling me about a cultist I already knew about would have made me not TIE two very likely wolves.
Before the tie, you were supposed to be the hunt for the last night, for this very reason. I wanted citizen to die yesterday, after you said he was scanned. It was a good opportunity to get it done, plus I was going to switch off onto him (I knew you didn't trust me, obvious switch onto citizen from me = hazbot wolf), but the deadline just came too fast after the tie.
Moving onto Citizen wouldn't have worked because I was urged by the JL to publicly tell people Hazbot was to die and the only reason that didn't happen was deadline coming just before I posted it.