• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you for this, but I'm afraid, that I lost track on this game already ^^"

I try to participate in a new one and keep spectating it :D

Looking forward to the next one then! We have a little agreement here, that is any players not currently alive in the game post in a ghost color of their choice.

Spectators and Ghosts ("dead" players) may haunt, taunt and flaunt. They may not reveal any secret/inside information nor may they do voting records except for the current day. Anyone caught doing it risk being banned from later Werewolf games. When making a ghost/spectator comment, please use a non-white color (and keep off the GM color, light blue).

What are the odds that you participate in the game today and place an early vote, instead of going with the flow later on? You do seem to have enough material to back it up with a vote, or are you just pointlessly rambling around?

I was going to wait and see what Skobie says before voting because as of right now I'd be voting for either him or Dex

villager
goodie
Jacob Black Pack
Boy Who Cried Wolf Pack

NIGHT 0
madchemist the 4th in command villager is hunted.

DAY 1/NIGHT 1
PRE-OUTING

Spockyt: 6
aedan777 [198]
Audren [159 Yakman -> 216]
DeathNoteforCutie [219]
Gen. Skobelev [187 Spockyt -> 215 Tornadoli -> 231]
npstr [163 Wagonlitz -> 218 Capibara -> 239]
Wagonlitz [179 Gen. Skobelev -> 242]

Gen. Skobelev: 4
Canadian_95_RTS [190 tamius23 -> 201]
k-59 [225]
Tornadoli [181 aedan777 -> 230 tamius23 -> 232]
al-Aziz [158 aedan777 -> 237]

Lemeard: 3
Dexander [178]
tamius23 [182]
Capibara [185 Cliges -> 221]

tamius23: 2
Cliges [186]
SenorPez [199]

npstr: 2
LatinKaiser [160]
Yakman [161]

al-Aziz: 2
Eternaly_Lost [168]
Rovsea [171]

Tornadoli: 1
Lemeard [175 Cliges -> 213]

Yakman: 1
Spockyt [183]

Wagonlitz: 1
Hazbot [191]

Rovsea: 1
tonkatoy5 [172]

not voted: 1
F72 Voyager

DEADLINE

Capibara: 6
Audren [159 Yakman -> 216 Spockyt -> 244]
Spockyt [183 Yakman -> 246 Lemeard -> 246 Capibara]
Rovsea [171 al-Aziz -> 248]
tonkatoy5 [172 Rovsea -> 249]
tamius23 [182 Lemeard -> 250]
k-59 [225 Gen. Skobelev -> 251]

Spockyt: 5
aedan777 [198]
DeathNoteforCutie [219]
Gen. Skobelev [187 Spockyt -> 215 Tornadoli -> 231]
npstr [163 Wagonlitz -> 218 Capibara -> 239]
Wagonlitz [179 Gen. Skobelev -> 242]

Gen. Skobelev: 3
Canadian_95_RTS [190 tamius23 -> 201]
Tornadoli [181 aedan777 -> 230 tamius23 -> 232]
al-Aziz [158 aedan777 -> 237]

Lemeard: 2
Dexander [178]
Capibara [185 Cliges -> 221]

tamius23: 2
Cliges [186]
SenorPez [199]

npstr: 2
LatinKaiser [160]
Yakman [161]

al-Aziz: 1
Eternaly_Lost [168]

Tornadoli: 1
Lemeard [175 Cliges -> 213]

Wagonlitz: 1
Hazbot [191]

not voted: 1
F72 Voyager

al-Aziz tried to unvote Gen. Skobelev and vote Capibara in post 252 but deadline had passed.
LatinKaiser tried to unvote npstr and vote Capibara in post 256 but deadline had passed.

Capibara the spiritually attuned wolf of the Jacob Black Pack is lynched.

NIGHT 1

Tornadoli the third in command wolf the Boy Who Cried Wolf Pack is Hunted.

DAY 2/NIGHT 2
Spockyt: 7
aedan777 [283]
Hazbot [284 k-59 -> 285]
Wagonlitz [286]
Cliges [324]
Audren [329]
k-59 [343]
tonkatoy5 [333 Dexander -> 361]

al-Aziz: 7
Gen. Skobelev [266]
DeathNoteforCutie [278]
Lemeard [322]
Spockyt [327]
Spockyt [ALDERMAN]
Canadian_95_RTS [328]
npstr [263 k-59 -> 334]

Lemeard: 4
Eternaly_Lost [274]
SenorPez [275]
Dexander [290]
Rovsea [292 Wagonlitz -> 330 Spockyt -> 331]

Rovsea: 1
tamius23 [307]

not voted: 4
F72 Voyager
LatinKaiser []
Yakman []
al-Aziz []

al-Aziz the blessed villager is lynched.
Spockyt the unclaimed alderman apprentice is lynched.

NIGHT 2

Rovsea the van Helsing is hunted.
Yakman the plotter wolf of the boy who cried wolf pack is taken out by Rovsea.

Me too. ^^
And I know, but I'm having troubles to change the colour. xD

I'll make screenshot for you.

a44945124a.jpg

My explanation:

As a poor dirt farmer, I have a lot of time on my hands during my workday. I posted simply to get a ball rolling and maybe cause just a bit of chaos. I fully intended to post later in the thread, given further discussion (and would have...). However, after a long, hard day of dirt farming, I came home to a sick puppy. Dealing with that consumed too much of my attention last night and overnight, and I completely forgot about the deadline.

Oops.

Sheesh, this game is just so stupid and dead. Bandwagon after bandwagon with useless players. Shows how well it goes if we keep running same guys up every day. Somebody makes a case and half the village just follows without much discussion or own thoughts.

Lynchees die at deadline I believe, not update. So if you're pretty sure you got lynched you probs shouldn't be posting.

It's up to GM. Yeah, usually good idea not to post stuff if one is going to dance hemp fandango.

Ah, the infamous vote. Past!me really should have read more carefully. It's completely reasonable and makes Skobelev an extremely unlikely red. Tamius is likewise unlikely to be a red wolf due to the later vote of Tornadoli.

Yes, yes should have understood it. Now you see why I wondered if previous you was trying to protect Tornadoli.

Npster is a small bit less likely to be a yellow.

Why? Please explain. This resulted in a TIE, but you never stated why you liked Spock as a candidate.

Tonka is fairly unlikely to be a red wolf.

However, remember that he did not move his vote to Tornadoli. Not saying he's necessarily good match as red but doing lip service isn't the same as putting the vote where the mouth is. But yeah, I suppose he could have been cautious as village is known for jumping people who (in hindsight!) have messed up with ties or helped to lynch wrong people - not that Tornadoli would have been wrong people to lynch...

Wait. Why would Yakman making a dangerous vote on Lemeard make him a less likely red? Is this inside knowledge? Please explain the connection here, otherwise I think we may have found a wolf.

Oh, al-Aziz. Stop being silly (though I guess I shouldn't be so condescending seeing how you were lynched yesterday with case that seemed too easy). Lemeard threatens Tornadoli the red -> Lemeard is less likely red. And Yakman making dangerous vote on day 1 on Lemeard meant that Lemeard was in danger -> people shouldn't vote the same guys up day after day so I told people to buzz off from Lemmypoo so he wouldn't be run up on the stupid bogus case. But now that we know Yakman was also red it kind of underscores my point about Lemeard not being red (unless there's some seriously dysfunctional red pack where they all tried to kill their packmate).

1) Skobelev seems to have made a Freudian slip when he linked Yakman to the red wolves.
2) Napster's consistent TIE-making at Deadline without reason stinks of wolfishness.
3) Pez, tonka, and Dexander all ought to explain their actions.
4) Lemeard is an extremely unlikely red wolf, while tamius and tonka are just average-unlikely red wolves.

Vote Skobelev

1) nope, you're reading it pretty damn horribly wrong. Whether is deliberate or not is up to everybodys imagination (though I could guess partly it's explained how stupidly easily you got lynched yesterday with my half-baked case on you as basis).
2) I'm not sure if it's wolf thingy or just attempt to speed things up. Something to keep in mind in any case.
3) definitely agree. Especially Dexander has been extremely suboptimal with bandwagoning the whole time
4) told you so.

Just in case it's not clear. If I were to know that Yakman is red, that would mean I 1) named Tornadoli the red as my candidate to be and wanted him dead, 2) Tornadoli the red did everything he could to get me killed on day 1 and of course 3) that I'd make such blatant crovax. Now pray tell me, when have I made such big crovax?

And about your posts after deadline but before update. It's up to GM if lynchee dies at deadline or at update; usually it's better to refrain from saying anything if one is the lynched one (though in my games I maintain that update = death, not before). Though your efforts are commendable at least.

Vote Skobie

As I have reviewed posts and al-Aziz made me more confirmed to vote him.

Again, no case of his own and just refers to others/hunch. (not to mention that the case is complete BS that relies just on misreading my post while disregarding the whole voting thingy)

If it was a Freudian slip then it is called a crovaxian slip or crovax for short.
And I agree it looks like a crovax.

Well, it's not. Nice bandwagoning btw.

Meh, this looks like it'll be a bandwagon day, but skobelev's comment looks really bad now that we know Yakman was a red wolf.

Vote Skobelev

It's only bandwagon because people want to bandwagon without a cause. Just like your vote there. How about trying to make a case and give opinions on several people and not just bandwagon merrily?

The goes for almost everybody; we'd need much more from everybody than just "vote X because hunch/I like pie/Y said so and I agree". Lots of people are flying so much under radar they are protected by rock crust of earth above them.

Ok, voting time. I would like to see both Dexander and Aedan up there. Both have been uselessly bandwagoning on all day every day without much reasoning. Very uncharacteristic of Aedan but useless behaviour nonetheless on both of them. Neither have been run up so that would introduce fresh meat to the block, also. For third candidate I would also like somebody who's not been up at all and avoided notice so far (and there are plenty of those).

And guess what - perhaps Tornadoli did freak out so badly at me because I named both him and Dexander. Mayhaps I was right on both accounts?

vote Dexander

Aedan has 1 vote but the only other candidate is atm with rather large bandwagon without cause so I guess my vote might make Dexander, too, viable candidate.

Gen. Skobelev: 4
Al-Aziz [412]
Dexander [414]
Wagonlitz [415]
aedan777 [416]

aedan777: 1
npstr [417]

Dexander: 1
Gen. Skobelev [427]

not voted: 12
Nikk2k []
Hazbot []
Cliges []
Audren []
k-59 []
tonkatoy5 []
DeathNoteforCutie []
Lemeard []
Canadian_95_RTS 8]
Eternaly_Lost []
SenorPez []
tamius23 []

The Tonkatie was a stupid development, and I say this as a professional el estúpido myself, having pushed for a Spocky lynch, but the Tonkatie shows a fundamental misunderstanding of why and how one should make ties. In situations this dumb, the decision was probably made out of complete and utter incompetence and in the midst of a lapse in brain activity rather than with malicious intent to rescue a packmate, but we can't really be sure. If tonkatoy demonstrates anything more than a cursory understanding of Wolf-hunting, then we should probably take another look at whether it's possible for someone to conceal themselves so horribly that it works.

The kicker here is of course that Tonka knew what the wrong thing to do was:

I almost just got Steve irwined

Vote dexander

Messing with ties always gets me killed so I'm gonna stay out of this one

But did it anyway. Tonka, you're not bad at ties because you're cursed, it's because you don't seem to know the basic rules of tying people.

To be fair Spocky didn't help his own case by revealing his alderman status, he in fact sabotaged his own safety, especially when aldermen aren't restricted to being goodies so there was no point to revealing that information! Both you and Tonka are currently in the running to receive the Hazbot "Dragon's Ass" award for your Day 2 actions.

The Lem case was stupid, in fact, it's barely even a case, because its own conclusion invalidates its axioms, so Capi, knowing that he would be the target of an early lynch because he knew he was scanned, decided that he would vote another wolf in order to make them not seem suspicious, which thereby makes them suspicious. This argument is easily reversed: Capi knew he would be a target of an early lynch, and knew that wolves sometimes vote for wolves to cover their tracks, so he voted for Lem in order to paint suspicion on him, thereby meaning he's a villager. When two opposing conclusions arise from the same argument, that means the reasoning is completely invalid, "Lem can neither be confirmed to be wolf nor villager at the moment" is the most sound statement one can make about him at the moment. The case received a strong backlash, and rightly so, because we live in a partially sane, somewhat logical world.

Canadian's not been participating much, wishing there was more information, while casually putting in a vote into a tie, which you don't go into half-heartedly.

Segway to someone who hasn't been going into the tie half-heartedly: Npstr has done a lot to distance himself from yesterday's tie attempt, despite largely pushing for it, calling the Aziz and Spocky cases "bullshit." If you knew it all along, then the correct path would have been to try get a third candidate in the running, rather than continue advocating a tie for two candidates who you knew had poor cases on them, the tying of whom would probably waste a good day of voting.

Tying two bad candidates is better than just bandwagoning one bad candidate, if you had no better cases to follow on, which props to npstr, he did admit there wasn't at the time, props taken away for calling the village stupid for something he was just as responsible for though:

Now, what does one do, when one finds that the village is full of potatoes and has put up two mediocre players at the top, not even tieing them?
Find a better third candidate and try pushing him, or at least finish the potatoes job and make a tie out of those two and see if that startles anything out of the bushes (and it did).

Npstr is quite happy with being a potato, but if he's so ready to make fun of other people for doing the same thing as he did, then damn it, I should be allowed to do so too! So, with all due respect:

LONG LIVE NPSTR: THE POTATO KING!

More props are taken away for npstr's latest post, which if you haven't read (and trust me, I wouldn't blame you) is downright schizophrenic at times, it answers criticism of his playstyle with complete non-sequitur retorts that I have immense difficulty piecing together what he meant.

One moment, he quotes Aziz asking npstr why he pushed for the tie so hard.

He answers with "Aziz and Spocky were bad candidates!" and goes on a bizarre rant about how the rest of the village are bad and should've gotten behind a third candidate but he wasn't going to because he wanted to humour them and continue with the tie they've made (?) despite allegedly knowing the tie was god-awful from the get-go, but he was going to "make the most of" tying two villagers who wolves would not have rushed out to save, nor are wolves stupid enough to run up a scanned better target because hello, they're god-damn wolves who can do that by hunting at night, and they would have no way of detecting an OEO anyway!

Npstr, I don't believe you're a wolf...

Wait, let me rephrase that.

I don't know if you're a wolf, but nothing you said today has made any sense whatsoever and I fear the possibility of dying (in real life, not in Werewolf) never knowing what the fuck you were even on about, and the possibility of that question hanging over me on my deathbed unresolved is too much of a harrowing thought to allow it to happen.

VOTE NPSTR

Please, I need to now what is it you were actually trying to say before I die or before I kill someone, I'm begging you here...

The Tonkatie was a stupid development, and I say this as a professional el estúpido myself, having pushed for a Spocky lynch, but the Tonkatie shows a fundamental misunderstanding of why and how one should make ties. In situations this dumb, the decision was probably made out of complete and utter incompetence and in the midst of a lapse in brain activity rather than with malicious intent to rescue a packmate, but we can't really be sure. If tonkatoy demonstrates anything more than a cursory understanding of Wolf-hunting, then we should probably take another look at whether it's possible for someone to conceal themselves so horribly that it works.

The kicker here is of course that Tonka knew what the wrong thing to do was:

What? Why was the tie so stupid and who the hell was I saving? YOU could have accused me of saving someone if I had broken the tie not if I had made the tie considering the only other person with votes was Lemeared and he wasn't really in danger anymore.

But did it anyway. Tonka, you're not bad at ties because you're cursed, it's because you don't seem to know the basic rules of tying people.

To be fair Spocky didn't help his own case by revealing his alderman status, he in fact sabotaged his own safety, especially when aldermen aren't restricted to being goodies so there was no point to revealing that information! Both you and Tonka are currently in the running to receive the Hazbot "Dragon's Ass" award for your Day 2 actions.

The Lem case was stupid, in fact, it's barely even a case, because its own conclusion invalidates its axioms, so Capi, knowing that he would be the target of an early lynch because he knew he was scanned, decided that he would vote another wolf in order to make them not seem suspicious, which thereby makes them suspicious. This argument is easily reversed: Capi knew he would be a target of an early lynch, and knew that wolves sometimes vote for wolves to cover their tracks, so he voted for Lem in order to paint suspicion on him, thereby meaning he's a villager. When two opposing conclusions arise from the same argument, that means the reasoning is completely invalid, "Lem can neither be confirmed to be wolf nor villager at the moment" is the most sound statement one can make about him at the moment. The case received a strong backlash, and rightly so, because we live in a partially sane, somewhat logical world.

I've seen plenty of people , especially new people like Capi, over react to being scanned and immediatly vote a packmate so their is some merit to the case on Lemeard and your immediate dismissing of that case gives it even more merit.

Canadian's not been participating much, wishing there was more information, while casually putting in a vote into a tie, which you don't go into half-heartedly.

Segway to someone who hasn't been going into the tie half-heartedly: Npstr has done a lot to distance himself from yesterday's tie attempt, despite largely pushing for it, calling the Aziz and Spocky cases "bullshit." If you knew it all along, then the correct path would have been to try get a third candidate in the running, rather than continue advocating a tie for two candidates who you knew had poor cases on them, the tying of whom would probably waste a good day of voting.

Tying two bad candidates is better than just bandwagoning one bad candidate, if you had no better cases to follow on, which props to npstr, he did admit there wasn't at the time, props taken away for calling the village stupid for something he was just as responsible for though:

Npstr is quite happy with being a potato, but if he's so ready to make fun of other people for doing the same thing as he did, then damn it, I should be allowed to do so too! So, with all due respect:

LONG LIVE NPSTR: THE POTATO KING!

More props are taken away for npstr's latest post, which if you haven't read (and trust me, I wouldn't blame you) is downright schizophrenic at times, it answers criticism of his playstyle with complete non-sequitur retorts that I have immense difficulty piecing together what he meant.

One moment, he quotes Aziz asking npstr why he pushed for the tie so hard.

He answers with "Aziz and Spocky were bad candidates!" and goes on a bizarre rant about how the rest of the village are bad and should've gotten behind a third candidate but he wasn't going to because he wanted to humour them and continue with the tie they've made (?) despite allegedly knowing the tie was god-awful from the get-go, but he was going to "make the most of" tying two villagers who wolves would not have rushed out to save, nor are wolves stupid enough to run up a scanned better target because hello, they're god-damn wolves who can do that by hunting at night, and they would have no way of detecting an OEO anyway!

Npstr, I don't believe you're a wolf...

Wait, let me rephrase that.

I don't know if you're a wolf, but nothing you said today has made any sense whatsoever and I fear the possibility of dying (in real life, not in Werewolf) never knowing what the fuck you were even on about, and the possibility of that question hanging over me on my deathbed unresolved is too much of a harrowing thought to allow it to happen.

VOTE NPSTR

Please, I need to now what is it you were actually trying to say before I die or before I kill someone, I'm begging you here...

I'm going to,

Vote Dexander

But honestly have no idea what the hell this guy is talking about.

Well I agree, the fact is on day 2, there is not a whole lot to go on just yet. So us villagers here that have no idea what is going on need to look for anything that might lead to a wolf.

And well it certainly is not enough to lynch him over it, it IS enough to look closer at him. A wolf could just as easily decide to vote for a packmate when he is scanned, expecting people to say, he voted for X before/when he was outted, so he can't be a packmate.

What? Why was the tie so stupid and who the hell was I saving? YOU could have accused me of saving someone if I had broken the tie not if I had made the tie considering the only other person with votes was Lemeared and he wasn't really in danger anymore.

Oh for fucking fuck's sake Tonka, you're so stupid you don't even know why what you did was wrong!

Nowhere in my post anywhere did I indicate that the reasons you were a blithering, utter buffoon was because you saved someone, and your insistence that it was just proves my point that you have no understanding of how to construct a half-decent tie if it meant that I wouldn't flay your scrotum and gift you a purse made out of it!

The problem was in fact that you murdered people for what amounts to the same reason that Jeb Bush decided it was a good idea and try run for president, because what the fuck, might as well! A tie works because when the wolves face having a wolf, they will sometimes make an effort to save that wolf by voting up the other alternative because they're an easy out set up by the village to catch out wolves stupid enough to try and heroically advance their toothy wolfish agenda by blatantly exposing themselves!

A tie does not work by running up as many people as possible and napalming them within a pit because one of them, based on extremely slim evidence, might be a wolf hurr durr! This is an especial problem when your slack-jawed oblivious self decided at the last minute "Hey gus, I'mmuna amek thith tie and kerr erryone, am play good raight?" and then the wolves don't even have time to try anything stupid as they're god damn expected to, defeating the entire fucking purpose of a tie!

God Tonka, maybe if you understood any of what the fuck I had just said you wouldn't constantly be shouted at for getting involved in ties badly, but as it stands, your involvement wasn't just bad because it acted against the people who wanted nothing to with the tie, but also the people who advocated the tie because you, succinctly, in all your grand wisdom, decided to destroy the very reason it works by sniping it away from any stupid wolves! Shit like this should be reserved for when the village has two outed dolts who they both want to string up, not for the early game where you would have a better chance of hitting an archery target at 50 paces by attempting to piss in its general direction than hit a wolf!

Maybe I wouldn't even be this fucking mad about it if this wasn't explained MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES in this thread, which I, up to the point you decided to write this asinine reply, had assumed you were able to read, do you understand what you are typing or do you repeatedly smash your head on the keyboard until words form? God!

This is the kind of thing that made me take a break from Werewolf, every time I think I've seen the stupidest thing ever said to me in my life, it always gets stupider!

Last edited:
Oh for fucking fuck's sake Tonka, you're so stupid you don't even know why what you did was wrong!

Nowhere in my post anywhere did I indicate that the reasons you were a blithering, utter buffoon was because you saved someone, and your insistence that it was just proves my point that you have no understanding of how to construct a half-decent tie if it meant that I wouldn't flay your scrotum and gift you a purse made out of it!

The problem was in fact that you murdered people for what amounts to the same reason that Jeb Bush decided it was a good idea and try run for president, because what the fuck, might as well! A tie works because when the wolves face having a wolf, they will sometimes make an effort to save that wolf by voting up the other alternative because they're an easy out set up by the village to catch out wolves stupid enough to try and heroically advance their toothy wolfish agenda by blatantly exposing themselves!

A tie does not work by running up as many people as possible and napalming them within a pit because one of them, based on extremely slim evidence, might be a wolf hurr durr! This is an especial problem when your slack-jawed oblivious self decided at the last minute "Hey gus, I'mmuna amek thith tie and kerr erryone, am play good raight?" and then the wolves don't even have time to try anything stupid as they're god damn expected to, defeating the entire fucking purpose of a tie!

God Tonka, maybe if you understood any of what the fuck I had just said you wouldn't constantly be shouted at for getting involved in ties badly, but as it stands, your involvement wasn't just bad because it acted against the people who wanted nothing to with the tie, but also the people who advocated the tie because you, succinctly, in all your grand wisdom, decided to destroy the very reason it works by sniping it away from any stupid wolves! Shit like this should be reserved for when the village has two outed dolts who they both want to string up, not for the early game where you would have a better chance of hitting an archery target at 50 paces by attempting to piss in its general direction!

Maybe I wouldn't even be this fucking mad about it if this wasn't explained MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES in this thread, which I, up to the point you decided to write this asinine reply, had assumed you were able to read, do you understand what you are typing or do you repeatedly smash your head on the keyboard until words form? God!

This is the kind of thing that made me take a break from Werewolf, every time I think I've seen the stupidest thing ever said to me in my life, it always gets stupider!

Jesus christ you may actually be a bigger prick then Euro as at least Euro keeps his rants under 200 words. Once again you seem to like writing a super long post with huge amounts of fluff and anger to fill the gaps where you lack any actual intimate detail. I created the tie but it was a tie that a lot of people wanted to happen and you yourself condoned with your own vote for Spockyt. Had I kept my vote on Dexander it would have been called a throwaway, had I saved Spockyt/Aziz I had been called the surivors packmate, and thus I decided to make the tie seeing it as giving us the most amount of information. Now you write this as if you knew their roles before they were dead which since you were voting one of them makes no sense. The tie wasn't stupid one was inactive and the other erratic and the villiage loses nothing in fact with Spockyt we may have prevented something.

The tie comment I made was actually a joke btw which if you weren't a newb you may have recognized.