• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Werewolf is dead and we have killed it.

The reason we have 24 hour days is so you don't need to be on at deadline...

Wrong.

In the last hour before deadline the lynch(es) is/are decided.

In the 23 hours before that you can
analyze
consult JL/pack
read opinions of others in the thread.

And I can tell you those 23 hours are short even if the final decisions are made in the last hour.

AVN is quite right. Only losers are away at deadline.

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka-gap.jpg

Out
I just discovered that the deadline is 4 AM local time. Totally inconvenient for me.
:( I understand, I do apologize for making the deadline at such a terrible time for Europeans. This is just the only time that works for me consistently.

Huh, looks like bandwagon of going out. I guess I might have time to play despite spamming Stellaris on free time like maniac.

In.

Concerned by the lots of outs.

As someone new to these forums (and, by extension, your style of WW), can I get an overview of whatever Ironside did? I'd hate to wander into a minefield.

Thanks.

19 players isn't enough to start a proper big. Sign ups will remain open after tonight's deadline.

Concerned by the lots of outs.

As someone new to these forums (and, by extension, your style of WW), can I get an overview of whatever Ironside did? I'd hate to wander into a minefield.

Thanks.

He revealed his role in an IRL conversation with me, making the game harder for his "side" to win. He is also not in this game. This game is a good starting game to get into, because it is pretty much basic Paradox WW roles without much new role experimentation going on.

The outs appear to be the result of deadline being at an odd hour for Europeans.