• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EDIT: Nevermind, forgot I was going to be away.

In. I've played this on other forums, never here. Might as well join the fun!

Welcome, be sure to read the rules carefully though. Our style of werewolf differs (often significantly) to werewolf played on other forums. E.g.: we resolve day and night simultaneously, PMs are allowed, etc.

Welcome, be sure to read the rules carefully though. Our style of werewolf differs (often significantly) to werewolf played on other forums. E.g.: we resolve day and night simultaneously, PMs are allowed, etc.

For sure! I read through it before committing, and really like some of the changes you've made... especially resolution of day and night in one go!

Welcome both of y'all!
Hey, thanks! I used to play on a Werewolf-dedicated forum founded by a YouTube Minecrafter. Then, it died 5 or 6 years ago and haven't played since. This was a great find.

I guess I'm in.

Does any one know the rules of the vengeful trait so I can add them into the rules?

Does any one know the rules of the vengeful trait so I can add them into the rules?
Brutal but at night. If you die at night (as far as I know by any means) you can target one other player for death.

Hey, thanks! I used to play on a Werewolf-dedicated forum founded by a YouTube Minecrafter. Then, it died 5 or 6 years ago and haven't played since. This was a great find.
Which YouTube minecrafter?

In