• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've implented Hive's original tech files and i've fixed Berg and Nassau's CoA's.This will be in 1.6, but i'll just wait and see if there are more things to fix.

I've also tested the 1419 scenario and i'm atm in 1754 and the ctd's that have been (only two) have been fixed, and those two ctd's are in 1.5.

And three screenshots.

19892012xe7.jpg

62831477zm3.jpg

35731931iy9.jpg

beutiful as always, Alex :)

I have grown interested in this mod - how's the AI doing in it?

Well i'm now allmost done with my full game playtest and i must say that colonial wise i got a big challenge, the AI is colonizing most of the time historical provinces, even Denmark and Sweden is colonizing a bit.
Spain, Portugal, France, England/UK and Netherlands are colonizing realy great, and the colonial revolters also does good.

But if want to try it, you should wait for me to upload 1.6, i'm gonna do it ASAP.

WATK Africa Beta 1.6

The first post in the thread has been updated and you can now download it.... 1.6!:D

Again it would be good if you would report if some strange things happen or it goes right.:)

New features list:

* fixed the spanish AI switch.
* fixed flags/CoA's and the changing events.
* fixed revolt setup.
* created flags/CoA's for Morava, Berg and Nassau.

...read this after I instaled EU2 fresh, instaled this, created the shortcut, instaled the cities set and the EGUFSM set. :(

Question: why a tax 1 Ceuta? That's bound to seriously drag Portugal down.

Also, I'm facing some strange TI issues - some areas that are can be seen, and some that aren't have the white cover... :confused:

th3freakie - Thanks for the report, the rest of Africa might have same, aswell as missing natives. I know there's alot of them in Madagascar, i'll try to fix it later this day.
Did you copy WATKABAOI incgrid.tbl file to your main map folder in EU2 dir?

Elio Vasa - As i've writen in the first post and the readme, i'm not done with 1337 scenario yet, but Africa, Europe and Mideast are done, but the hardest thing is knownprovinces.. That takes some time.

Btw, if anybody think it's a too easy mod, which it shouldn't then you should wait for Ilkhanate in 1337, starts with 8 provinces or so controlled by rebels and a 40k or so rebel army. :)
And i've made 4 new splinter states, so now there's in reality 7 splinter states. :D I'll also make a sequence for Timur, so it goes a bit historical.:)

Last edited:
looks promising Alex, keep working ;)

But I hope you remember that some of Styrias event's ahve the name "EVENT_NAME=153521" ?

Wunderbar!

regardnig India I might have something interesting for you guys:

Sultanate of Delhi:
india13resizeyi0.gif

Early Mughals:
india16lp7.gif