• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bravo. I just read the entire thing, and it is without a doubt the best AAR i've ever read. Its stories like this that make sifting through all the others worthwhile-if this was i book, i would buy it. I'm curious on where the battle will shift to next, and dare i ask whats up in north america?

Long time lurker reader. Great stuff, and lovely AAR.

please, come back?

we'll still be here no matter what :)

but if it is your decision to abandon this AAR, well... its been one hell of a ride :D

Now who said good bye ? ;)

I think this is long overdue, and ill say it.

IM SORRY, Je suis desole ;) a thousand pardons

Due to circumstances beyond my control, and several things i had to sort out in my RL, i never really had the time to continue this, or to even visit these forums.
I said ill see this to the end, and i will, just...dunno when that end will be. Ive just reread this entire story, and i gotta say, im so embarrassed by how many mistakes ive made in all those entries these past years hehe. Aw well, time to improve i guess.

Anyways, the point of my probably incomprehensible rant is this. For all intents and purposes, this AAR is over. After all, we've gone through the revolution to the peak of empire, that's pretty much "glory" of the eagle isnt it ? ;) also, i never did find a way to write the peacetime between 1810 and the next war interesting, so ill skip that.

That didnt make much sense did it? =/

Once again, im eternally grateful, and touched that you guys kept this thing going even when i wasn't here :( i cannot apologize enough, nor can i thank you guys enough.

As for now....

The glory's over....

But there's a sequel in the works ;)

Coming soon

Vive L'Empereur, Volume Two : Twilight of the Eagles

intro.jpg

BEHOLD! The return of TreizeV!!!

Glad to have you back, my friend! Sorry to hear that Glory is over, but can't wait to start reading Twilight!

Holy Shnikies!! TreizeV lives! :eek:

Great to see you back around, sir! And even if this one is over, at least the prospect of reading a new one (or a continuation of sorts) is well worth it! This has always been one of the best written AARs on the forum and you one of the top writers. I am eager to see a return. :D

Thanks guys :D like i said, i still have lots of stuff to sort out in RL, so im not exactly sure when i can start writing again...but yep, its in my head :D hopefully soon though haha

Hurrah! Hurrah!!

on a side note, the image you uploaded has ran out of bandwidth. Try using imageshack, its free and no registration

Vive! Vive! Pour la France!

I loved your AAR! Narrative from the POV of everyone from generals to common soldiers, like a modern War Amd Peace. Have you considered writing for money?

aussieboy said:
Vive! Vive! Pour la France!

I loved your AAR! Narrative from the POV of everyone from generals to common soldiers, like a modern War Amd Peace. Have you considered writing for money?

HAHHAHA EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS