• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TreizeV said:
Thanks guys :D like i said, i still have lots of stuff to sort out in RL, so im not exactly sure when i can start writing again...but yep, its in my head :D hopefully soon though haha
I hope it's soon, TreizeV. :)

And I wanted to note that I have finally read through your Pax Britainnica : Ascent of the lion since it is nominated for an OscAAR presently. What a work! It gave me some great TreizeV material to read as we await the return. As always - the epic battles were superbly written and it was fun to read the introduction of Adrienne. A great prologue to this wonderful AAR.

I'm speechless.

I just read through the entire thing in one sitting. It would easily pass as novel grade stuff. It's just incredible!

I wholeheartedly agree!

=]

likewise, I hope all your RL issues sort out as we all anticipate the return of the Emperor! (and lol we hope it'll take less than Napoleons 100 day's to finish the AAR)