• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excuse my lack of an update, it's coming soon, it's just that this papacy was pretty amazing and took a long while to complete, due a busy IRL schedule and some computer troubles.

Never fear, the next chapter is coming soon!

I'm eagerly waiting.:)

Am looking forward to the update! Keep it up =) Want to see more papal crushings of neighbors!

I am sad beyond belief to announce that this AAR was interrupted by computer troubles and the savegame files lost.

However, I give my readers a few choices here to vote from:

1) Restart the AAR (I will just edit the posts with the new AAR info and continue from there)
2) Replay the AAR in the same way until the death of the last pope AARed
3) Start a new AAR (I am thinking of possibly doing Navarra)

I'm sorry once more, I tried to fix these problems without losing the savegame files, but we're at this stage now.

Oh that is a shame - I hate when this sort of thing happens (as it has to me too). :(

I vote 1) or 3). 2) would be nice but seems a bit too hard and self restrictive. :)

I missed yet another great AAR. Wonderful. :rolleyes:

*Subscribes*

Edit: so long as you keep writing I don’t care what you do.

Last edited:
Your first two posts were simply outstanding. It's a shame you had some problems with your gear.

Of course as readers we'd prefer 2 :) but having pity on a poor writer, I'm all for 1 or 4: get a copy of CK and come be a pope for us while you play around with someone else for the eu3 crowd. :D

j.

I'll vote for Navarra , though I did wish you would have continued with your original plan . It was always nice to see a representation of the Popes not be a joke like you did !

Navarra seems to have won, I will start up an AAR thread in the next few days. Trust me when I say that I will make it as good and detailed as this one has been.

I am honored by all the positive comments and canonized, no worries, after the Navarra AAR, I promise to come back to the Papacy!

Llywelyn, you've read my mind, I've been having the idea to start writing AARs for the old Paradox games. Oh, and that game you've linked me to there has won me over, I'll sign up tomorrow!

Thank you all and expect to see the Navarra AAR among others soon!