• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, I've played 4 weeks, and sorted all the pictures! This should be back in a month or so, barring any surprises.

Chapter One is winding down, and I'm planning on doing an Interlude with some fun stuff... I'm hoping for volunteers for contributions! I was thinking:

- Cabinet Meetings for USA, UK, USSR, and Japan; possibly China and Italy too. (Preferably comedic)

- An alternate Yalta Conference. (Comedic or dramatic)

- Speeches by leaders. (Dramatic)

- Narrative of a battle, ala "Warsaw: City of the Dead." (Dramatic)

- Conversation between any group of characters. (Comedic)

- An original idea!

I know everyone's busy, and I know the whole "contribution" thing hasn't really worked out, but I'm really hoping to do something fun with the Interlude. Contact me at Ericedghill@gmail.com or post directly on the forum. Even if you don't want to write one, if you have any ideas, post 'em, and maybe I'll do it.

Last edited:
Make the Italian cabinet meeting be a fun pizza party in Milan :3

You shouldn`t do something comedic at all ! I expect this AAR to remain realistic !

I recommend that you go back and read the first post of this AAR. It's been comedic from the start.

It was fine, how you did thus far. pls don't change anything!

I'm not changing anything! I just want to do something different for the interlude e.g. the period between Chapter One and Chapter Two.

Previously, on the AAR…
• The line in France continues to hold.
• The Allies are beaten out of Perugia, an attack on Monte Cassino is launched.
• Von Rundstedt attempts to encircle a large Soviet armored force in Capodistria.

The Darkest Hour
March 1945
Week 3: Farewell, FDR

Kesselring’s HQ March 15th

After some consideration, an attack is launched on Ancona, where Field Marshal Montgomery is in command. OKW wants to establish a line along Rome-Perugia-Ancona if total victory cannot be achieved… just like old times, Kesselring muses.

M36mc0e.jpg

Von Kleist’s HQ

An attack begins on Le Creusot to prevent an Allied build-up. His troops are in need of a rest…

cup3Q3W.jpg

Model’s HQ

It’s my lucky day, Model thinks. I just love beating on unsupported armor divisions! These divisions are in better shape than some of the others along the front too- but not for long.

HZSMyT7.jpg

Manteuffel’s HQ

As usual, we refuse the Americans to build-up along the front. Dug-Out Doug should be running away yet again soon.

Ct2Ahvz.jpg

Kesselring’s HQ

The Royal Navy orders HMS Albatross, an old seaplane tender converted into a repair ship, to bomb the tiny RSI navy… and is promptly sunk by Japanese fighters, who have somehow flown across Eurasia. Kesselring shakes his head; war is a strange thing sometimes.

UlpqDpK.jpg

Von Rundstedt’s HQ

Dietrich decides he’ll liberate Zagreb while he waits for support in taking Karlovac. It's not like he has anything else to do, right?

6t7ZrWi.jpg

Das Boot

Doenitz’s flag-sub, Das Boot, along with the rest of the Kriegsmarine’s subs, arrive in Amsterdam. If the Allies attempt another landing, Doenitz will force them to… SUBside!

E0CnyxZ.jpg

Hitler’s Bedroom, March 17th

*Honk-zzzzzzzzz* *Honk-zzzzzzz*

“Mein Fuehrer?”

*Honk-zzzzzzzzz*

“Mein Fuehrer?”

*Honk-zzzzzzzzz* “Why yes… pie…lovely…wazzat Eva? of cou-”

“MEIN FUEHRER!”

“What is it, von Ribbentrop!? I was having a great dream too.”

“My apologies. But you may want to know, Schellenburg says FDR died in his sleep just a few hours ago.”

“Really? Wow, that’s- wait, how did he just know that :huh: ?”

“He said something about “reading the pop-up.” Make of that what you will.”

“Surely, this is a sign from Providence itself!”

“The pop-up?”

“No! Well, I suppose... anyway, no, I meant FDR’s death! Any other news for me, Joachim?”

“Well, the Allies are attacking Paris. I’m no military man, but Manteuffel seemed confident he can hold the city.”

97BLOPL.jpg

Von Rundstedt’s HQ

Dietrich couldn’t believe his eyes- the Soviet troops preventing him from closing the trap… were moving INTO the trap!

4fumWVG.jpg

Model’s HQ

The Russians are kicked out of the Fatherland, naturally.

aeFAAXi.jpg

Kesselring’s HQ March 18th

Monte Cassino is almost ours… Chinese collaborationist bombers will provide air support. Incidentally, these bombers were previously launching air raids on London; they were miraculously untouched by British interceptors. The Chinese apparently didn’t realize the Battle for Britain ended a few years ago… war is a funny thing sometimes.

lJsYmFy.jpg

Chinese tactical bomber over Cassino, 1945.

fHrxWfd.jpg

Victory is ours!

WAyBfrk.jpg

Manteuffel’s HQ March 19th

The Americans relent on the attack on Paris.

anEflc0.jpg

Von Ribbentrop’s Office March 20th

“What do you mean, “we can keep it?” It’s your capital! You'd really rather wait in Sarajevo for the Bolsheviks to execute you?”

wvEmObV.jpg

“What? No deal. What in the world makes you think you can order me around like that :angry: ? Fine, fine, we’ll throw in a few blueprints too. Happy?”

J9hPe9R.jpg

“Sheesh, some people. Alright, next on our list… Ahem, :cool: Yo, Frankie, what’s up! Oh, you still don’t want to give us oil, huh… maybe some gold and war supplies then? That's cool too. :sad: ”

foUqbfv.jpg

Von Kleist’s HQ March 21st

The Americans withdraw from Le Creusot. Hopefully, this will give his men some time to rest.

7G9KT3l.jpg

Von Manstein’s HQ

Von Manstein is nowhere to be found at his HQ… The Soviets launch an attack on Bratislava, which will inevitably fail.

X5QuxvS.jpg

Von Rundstedt’s HQ March 22nd

The newly-christened Kampfgruppe Manstein arrives in Ljubjana, awaiting further orders...

wZAAykG.jpg

-End Week-

• I’m baaaaaack!
• Next update will be either this week or next. It’s already half-written so hopefully this week, depending on how much the midterms kick me around.
• C’mon, Zagreb can’t be that bad, right?
• Earlier, I commented on the speed value of the Japanese units. I feel like a dolt now, they’re on an Offensive Chit.
• Initially I was planning on a major Spring Offensive. I think this will be pushed to Summer instead. I’ll give more details in the cabinet meeting.
• In regards to contributions, I know everyone is busy right now, but maybe a few people could provide suggestions for me and I’ll try and make them? Chapter One will end on April 15th to provide something of a deadline for suggestions.

Lol, "Kampfgruppe" composed of 11 divisions. It should be more accurately be called "Heeresgruppe Manstein"
Btw, What happened to the losses you used to post in the end of every chapter?

Lol, "Kampfgruppe" composed of 11 divisions. It should be more accurately be called "Heeresgruppe Manstein"
Btw, What happened to the losses you used to post in the end of every chapter?

He gave up on them, said they were too depressing.

Do you know how many divs does Yugoslavia have? You only need to take Belgrade to annex it... and perhaps some Soviet troops will be trapped.

EDIT: Anti communist revolt in Albania :D

KaiserWilhelmI: :unsure: Uhhh... well... it was a trick, to fool the Bolshevik spies! Yeah, my bad :blush: . I was unaware "Kampfgruppe" was a real term. I thought it was gobbledygook I was making up. Let's just say it's just a really, really, big one :p

blitzthedragon: Yup. It'd be difficult to joke about Chinese stealth bombers, if I had to add how many people they killed. It's also time-consuming!

Nein: That was the plan, as it happens! All of the Soviet puppets (minus poor Albania) provide 20 divisions each. Romania adds an armored division too.

Previously, on the AAR…
• President Roosevelt died peacefully in his sleep. Vice-President Truman is the new President.
• German forces force British forces to scatter in Cassino.
• Multiple battles are fought in France, including an attack on Paris. We maintain the line.
• German forces prepare to encircle a Soviet army in Capodistria, including seven armored divisions

The Darkest Hour
March 1945
Week 4: Winning!

Von Rundstedt’s HQ 2:00 March 22nd

Dietrich promptly withdraws from Zagreb.

qmeDaOz.jpg

Guderian’s HQ 6:00

A familiar attack on Lublin is launched. The Russians insist on marching soldiers into the killing fields. The Russians lose 12,000 men in only six hours!

LolVlwu.jpg

X9ezBhq.jpg

Von Rundstedt’s HQ 19:00 March 24th

Soviet forces from Karlovac enter Pola. Now, von Manstein can launch his attack!

ivmcxkY.jpg

Loehr’s tactical bombers will provide air support for the attack.

lEt4XJn.jpg

The Russian attack on Bratislava fails.

Pw1C1DS.jpg

More Russian divisions enter the emerging pocket, making the defense of Karlovac even more tenuous.

DX7HbZK.jpg

Model’s HQ 8:00 March 26th

Soviet forces take both Memel and Tilsit- we’ll eject them ASAP!

MFj8coX.jpg

Von Rundstedt’s HQ

Loehr’s bombers begin their run…

tQm0KKk.jpg

Victory! (And defeat in Cassino. But that doesn’t count!)

TnlVAzJ.jpg

Guderian’s HQ 11:00 March 27th

Guderian smirks- this is almost too easy :cool: ! We’re winning all along the front at the moment.

ah44Y7W.jpg

Or9hasn.jpg

PRqez74.jpg

oT7qjWr.jpg

6UX9lLF.jpg

The Russians attack Siedlice, but yet again without the numbers to win. What’s their game plan here? Do they even have one :rolleyes: ?

93gcLWG.jpg

Von Rundstedt’s HQ 8:00 April 1st

We close the Pola Pocket!

uCb765l.jpg

If we can wipe out those Russian armored divisions, it would be a much-needed tactical victory against the Bear…

-End Week-

-End Month-
• A slightly sparse update, unfortunately. I have about three essays to do, but I really wanted to get this done.
• Pola is a port, so those divisions will unfortunately still be supplied. Of course, that also means I can capture the stockpile!
• France is pretty boring at the moment. Patton’s attacking me in Troyes, but we’re holding the line nicely still.
• Italy’s bogging down a lot. I think I’m going to have to put an end to JACKBOOT. It’s pretty much been a total failure. In fact, if you look closely at the map, you’ll notice it may even be a disaster… I was a little too focused on the East and made a huge mistake; hopefully I’ll be able to fix it.
• The Pacific Theater on the other hand, is nothing but good news! The cabinet meeting will cover that.

Progress is strong in the Balkans! Great! :)

Given that what you need the most is oil, I'd say not being able to starve the Russian armour is actually a good thing!

Also gotta say I find "Previously, on the AAR…" funny!

My God, it seems that troyes will collapse. The Baguettes didn't produced any division?

Incredible! You are winning without oil. If you'll get Romania to your side again you should be able to win without problems.
The sad thing is that Project Manhattan will hit you bad. The first nuclear bomb was meant for Berlin, but it came out too late, so they sent it to Japan. I hope you can handle it.

Incredible! You are winning without oil. If you'll get Romania to your side again you should be able to win without problems.
The sad thing is that Project Manhattan will hit you bad. The first nuclear bomb was meant for Berlin, but it came out too late, so they sent it to Japan. I hope you can handle it.

Did DH Developer Team teach the AI how to use them?

Italy’s bogging down a lot. I think I’m going to have to put an end to JACKBOOT. It’s pretty much been a total failure. In fact, if you look closely at the map, you’ll notice it may even be a disaster… I was a little too focused on the East and made a huge mistake; hopefully I’ll be able to fix it.

"...Mit dem Angriff Steiners wird alles in Ordnung kommen..."

I'm confident Steiner will fix the Stituation soon :D

Nikolai: So far, so good!

Nein: True, but I burn through so quickly, it's almost irrelevant! Of course, more oil = easier encirclements = more oil, and more oil = easier encirclements = more oil...

Gukpa: Troyes is currently being bombed by 16 bombers! The land battle itself is going fine. The First French divisions should finish in a month or so, I loaded up as them and they're building brigaded infantry divisions rather than militia. I can excuse the wait if it means quality units! Of course, given that they are French...

Migthy: Well, I wouldn't say "winning." As long as I don't make any serious mistakes, I should survive until at least 1946. I have about 16 fighter wings in Berlin and 8 in Koeln, so I hopefully can handle any strategic bombers that decide to show... provided I have oil...

foriavik: I've seen the AI use nukes before, but they tend to do strange things with them. And of course Steiner's assault will put things in order, as soon as he has enough men!

Cabinet Meeting​

8:00 April 1st, Berlin.

“Finally! A meeting at a perfectly reasonable hour! You didn’t bump your head again, Mein Fuehrer?”

“Ha-ha, Bormann. Let’s just get started, I think there’s a lot to cover.”

“Right. Military first, as usual. General Guderian?”

“A lot has happened so far, most importantly, we just trapped several Soviet divisions, including seven armored divisions! But I’ll get to that later. France first:

5GmYA3E.jpg

We have 40 divisions in France (and 6 divisions guarding the Channel), facing roughly 40 Allied divisions. Former Army Group Scandinavia is redeploying to Paris at the moment, so soon we will have 49 divisions, including 14 armored or mechanized divisions. Because we have a temporary superiority, I believe we should pull von Manstein’s panzers here and launch an attack in France before the Allies have a chance to build up their forces here. We’re drawing up plans for a potential offensive, which I’ll explain shortly.”

“Excellent, Guderian! That’s the spirit!”

“…I would not have suggested such a thing a month ago. But things seem to be changing. A favorable separate peace with the Allies is possible, and from there-”

“NO :angry: ! Total victory, General!”

“…Right. Well, the next front is Italy. Kesselring?”

qjU9cpo.jpg

“Yes, yes. JACKBOOT is bogging down, so we should order a temporary stop soon. We have 40 divisions, including 8 armored or mechanized divisions. I think I can still win without reinforcements, but the troops need time to rest- right after we stop the British from encircling our army! I must apologize Mein Fuehrer, the Italians failed to inform me the British were advancing to Florence. I'm considering trying to take Ancona to prevent encirclement, and I'll definitely order troops to Florence.”

“Godspeed, Kesselring- we can’t afford to lose an entire field army!”

“I’m well aware. My apologies again, it was a novice mistake, I should have left a garrison in Florence. That concludes my report on Italy.”

“Thank you Kesselring. Now the Eastern Front. Von Rundstedt and Army Group Balkans first.”

6fpkaB1.jpg

“The situation here is quite good at the moment. We should be able to take out the Pola Pocket, as Guderian mentioned. Army Group Balkans is the second largest Army Group, only Army Group Poland is larger. I have 54 divisions, with 16 armored or mechanized divisions under my command. Operation: Audacious was supposed to be launched April 15th, but I do not believe that is possible at the moment- more on that later. For now, our priority is wiping out the forces in Pola, and hopefully retake Zagreb, which is lost yet again. Overall, I’m surprised of our progress so far.”

“Thank you von Rundstedt. Von Manstein?”

bQshLat.jpg

“Army Group Danube is still defending more or less along the same line as always. We have 48 divisions, with no armored or mechanized divisions. We’ll need reinforcements in Eisenstadt, with only six divisions, if the Russians decide to attack there, we could be in serious trouble. Also, half of those troops are Croatians, and one of those is bound to disintegrate if anything stronger than a light breeze hits it. That’s all.”

“Hmmm yes. Thank you Field Marshal. Next Poland:

CgxWjn3.jpg

Army Group Poland is the largest of our army groups, with 62 divisions. Despite its size, it’s almost entirely infantry, with only 7 armored divisions. We don’t need armor here though, because this group is mostly defensive; we only attack when the Russians enter Lublin. I noticed the Soviets are moving divisions out of Lomza, so I’m considering an attack here to encircle the Soviet army in Ostroleka. Don’t count on it though. Model?”

WQfnD9Q.jpg

“Army Group Prussia is probably the most powerful of our army groups, if you make that judgment based on individual unit strength, power relative to the enemy, and position. Our 45 divisions, including 7 armored /mechanized divisions, are defending on a small front against the smallest concentration of Soviet forces along the entire Eastern Front. We can easily hold this position, and if need be, we can withdraw to an even stronger position. In fact, we are considering a Summer Offensive here, if Audacious is impossible even then. In other news, the Russians have finally retaken Leningrad. We dressed the civilian population in our uniforms so the Russians would think we were still occupying the city. The Leningraders were happy to have the autonomy from brutal Bolshevik rule for a few months.”

ekSzGh7.jpg

“Next, we’ll take a look at the Pacific Theatre. I’ve brought a special guest. Field Marshal Yamashita?”

buk6hO5.jpg

“Thank you so much for the hospitality, General. It is so rare these days, it seems. While Germany has been struggling valiantly for victory, the Imperial Japanese Army is crushing all who oppose it!

0xhQtcm.jpg

As you can see, we have encircled one of Kai-Shek’s armies, and are close to encircling a second one:

Z6AXtuj.jpg

Japanese intelligence estimates 12 divisions are trapped in southwestern Yunnan, and 18 divisions will be trapped eastern Yunnan. Why the British won’t provide supplies or refuge for those troops is a mystery. Ultimately, the glorious Empire aims to win the war in China by summer, just in time for an invasion of India! After that, an invasion of the Middle East, then Africa, then the World! MUAHAHAHAHA! Well, maybe not that last one. Finally, the invasion of New Guinea is also going excellently. We will be in control of the entire island in, to be extremely cautious, no later than two months, mostly due to the terrible terrain. We have abandoned plans for an invasion of Australia, instead we will concentrate on pulling troops from the Pacific to the mainland.”

XNgUFmR.jpg

“Thank you Field Marshal, and best of luck in your ventures. Doenitz, navy?”

“Yes, please.”

“I meant- nevermind, I can summarize it myself: Doenitz’s wolf pack was moved to Amsterdam to prevent any amphibious assaults along the Channel, and Saalwaechter’s fleet just finished transporting Army Group Scandinavia into Denmark for redeployment to France. Goering?”

“The Luftwaffe actually saw some action this month! Loehr’s tactical bombers are currently prioritized for reinforcement and upgrade, and have successfully provided ground support for Army Group Balkans. We’re also making good use of the Japanese and Chinese air forces.”

“Thank you. Usually that would conclude the military review. But, if I may, I’ve gathered some of our war plans for evaluation. First is Operation: Audacious

SW4d1TZ.jpg

Audacious is our most well-developed plan, as we have been planning for it for months now. I estimate 75 divisions in Yugoslavia and 150 in Hungary, but those are just educated guesses. Audacious would overthrow the various Soviet puppet regimes, liberate the Ploesti oil fields, trap a huge Soviet army in Hungary, and leave us in a solid position in the South for further offensives into Ukraine or encirclement of Poland. Unfortunately, the Russians are moving forces into the region in response to our aggressive actions here. Our troops will need a long rest and multiple reinforcements before we can attack, which may be impossible. Ultimately, Audacious is a high-risk, high-reward operation, just the kind you like, Mein Fuehrer, but it may be too risky even for you. The plan is largely the work of von Manstein and myself. Model and Doenitz are the masterminds of the next plan- Operation: Teutonic. Model?”

OCFBT2A.jpg

“Yes, this is Operation: Teutonic- the liberation of the Baltic States! Basically, like Operation: Distraction, Teutonic will make use of amphibious assaults to encircle Soviet forces. Teutonic’s objectives are the destruction of as many Soviet forces as possible, to capture Leningrad, and to achieve a position which will allow us to launch a larger offensive into Russia itself if possible. Most likely an encirclement of Poland, but we also might try a larger drive all the way to the Black Sea, or a drive east to Moscow. Or we might just hold our positions. Either way, we’ll destroy several Soviet divisions and force them to redeploy troops north to fight us. Teutonic is, I’d wager, the only feasible major operation we can undertake along the Eastern Front this year.”

“Thank you, Model. And that leaves us with the thus-far unnamed plan for another counteroffensive in France, which is hastily being put together as we speak:

cAR9fZh.jpg

This is only a basic outline, as work has only just begun on the plan. The primary goal is the liberation of- and destruction of Allied forces in- Normandy and Brittany, with tentative plans for a drive south to capture the various Atlantic ports. The finished plan will probably include an attack from Italy to capture Toulon. This will put us in control of all Allied ports in France, so we could just starve the Allies rather than go through the trouble of launching lightning offensives without oil. Two names we are considering are Anaconda and Karl Martell. That concludes this very long military review.”

“Hmmm, decisions, decisions… Bormann, what’s next?”

“Von Ribbentrop with diplomacy and trade.”

“Right. Lots of news from South America: Venezuela declared it would remain neutral, and Juan Peron overthrew the previous junta-

a9HonJg.jpg

News regarding SNAFU: Wang Jingwei met with some dignitaries of ours. He’s looking good for a man who died last November- When people call him a Japanese puppet, they don’t know the half of it! I’m sorry, that was terrible. Speaking of, some joker sprayed paint all over our flag-

DZLK7c6.jpg

To get to the point, we agreed to help arm their soldiers.

PUQil45.jpg

A little closer to home, the Romanian puppet government mocks us by calling themselves National Socialists, despite clearly being Communists.

fx5WBpz.jpg

That’s about it really. The only other major development was the death of Roosevelt and Truman’s ascension to the Presidency. We don’t know much about him, but he is as dedicated to victory as his predecessor. We suspect a Thomas Dewey will defeat him in the next elections, so Truman should be gone fairly soon anyway. That’s it for foreign affairs.”

“Thank you, Joachim, now we just need to pray Stalin or Churchill will be next! Bormann?”

“Speer is next, Mein Fuehrer. Uh, to speak, that is.”

oOa4sdA.jpg

“We are continuing our old construction, and we’ve added a few torp- :angry: Doenitz!”

“What? It wasn’t me! You probably decided to do it yourself, because submarines are the future!”

“I doubt it.”

“But submarines are stealthy, stupendous, and superb; it’s superfluous to say it sickens me to see-”

“I meant I doubt I decided to put them in the queue. Undeniably, submarines are tremendously useful, which is why we won the war years ago, of course.”

GIficx3.jpg

“…”

“Besides that, most of our IC is spent on consumer goods, military supplies, and reinforcements. Our manpower supply will be almost completely exhausted by the time reinforcements are finished. We need to close out a theatre, and fast, so we can gain some time to slowly replenish our reserves.”

“That’s not very good… but I’m positive Providence will see us through. That leaves Schellenburg with intelligence, right?”

“It sure does. Our intel of the Yanks:

4aIwNo3.jpg

The saddest part is, those are overestimates. The US Navy is absolutely terrifying though, we’re gonna need a ton of subs.”

:D

“Go away, Doenitz. Schellenburg, how is the American nuclear research going? How close is Oppenheimer to developing a bomb?”

“What do you mean?”

“Last month, Oppenheimer completed his research, you said?”

“Yeah- into advanced decryption devices.”

“…”

“My man in the Manhattan Project wanted me to tell you something-”

“…I’m going to regret this…what?”

“APRIL FOOLS!”

“April fools… April fools… April… fools… hahahahaheheheheehoohooho! April fools! HAHA! APRIL FOOLS! HAHRHRHARHARHARDYHARHOOHOHEE!”

“I admit it was in poor taste, Mein Fuehrer, but please settle dow-”

“FOOLS IN APRIL! APRIL IN FOOLS! HAHAHAHHAHA!”

“Well, at least you’re… uhhm… :blink: happy.”

cZGhave.jpg

A few insane laughs later…

“Well, at least the Americans are still a step away from nuclear weapons. And I’m sure that little outburst of mine will traumatize you enough for me to consider it payback.”

“I definitely won’t be sleeping at night for a while now, Mein Fuehrer, so I’d say so.”

“APRIL FOOLS, Schellie! I’m docking your pay; I hope you’re happy.”

“Gentlemen, please, the schedule!”

“Uggh, what use is it being dictator, if you still have to follow the timetable! Please, continue Schellenburg.”

“Riiiight:

JyuD4Xk.jpg

Between the US and the UK, the Brits are actually the stronger of the two. And they actually know how to fight! Not much to say besides that. The USSR next:

Nj5iD1w.jpg

The USSR is a monster, of course. The armor estimates are a little low, but beyond that these figures are fairly accurate. Once we wipe out the Pola Pocket, I’d even say these numbers are near the truth. I also have here figures on the Japanese and Chinese armies, provided by Field Marshal Yamashita:

ghKqeuY.jpg

7veAQ7M.jpg

Our allies in the Pacific are in great shape… if you don’t count the Imperial Japanese Navy of course. Japan still has plenty of convoy ships available, but they are running dangerously low on escorts, and they’re not really in a position to challenge American naval supremacy. And that leaves the technology report:

XNG36oC.jpg

Heisenberg is nearly halfway done his research! That means it takes 4 months to construct reactors, and 8 months for the nuclear research. Ergo, Heisenberg’s research should complete approximately August 16th, and a second stage reactor will be ready December 16th. I doubt it’ll work out quite like that in reality, but it should be close. Zuse is three-quarters done with his research, and everyone else is moving expediently. That concludes my report.”

“Thank you all, gentlemen. I want you to continue planning for the Summer Offensive- that doesn’t mean slacking off in the spring either! You’re all dismissed, and happy hunting.”

-End Meeting-​

• I’ve decided to retain military control over the Japanese for the time being. I might return control once India’s in Axis hands, but I’m not sure. At that point, the Axis should basically be impossible to eject from Asia. We’ll have a puppet China and India with 80-100 IC each and bottomless manpower.
• My grand strategy here is pretty much have Japan win the war for me! It’s a shame they won’t declare war on the Soviets.
• The Doenitz pic returns, with a funny still from Downfall as well!
• Anyone else notice the minister of security never contributes to any of these meetings?
• I’ve been planning that April fools prank since zig_zac’s American cabinet meeting! Not sure why Oppenheimer was researching cryptography rather than nuclear physics, given the US should have better tech teams for it.