The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thought there was something about some travelling guy who can spread it to different regions. I have them in Arabia Peninsula also.
Yes, the spread events are largely based on historical travels the founder of Sikhism made. He didn't have much success beyond Punjab, but in another life... ;)

N10nb2W.png

Damn it, Paradox!

hahaha

no, this is truly sad :rolleyes:

New game as Japan , had a look over to India to see if the Europeans where coming yet , Oh theres Portugal in Maldives , oh no its not :huh:
58E7B499AA5BC4DE94C9EDDFC914E0035C3834FB

C8DDA8C4AD597817519F2250446B034791227774

turns out they took expansion ideas

Last edited:
i1o9gBQAZZ.jpg

I really don't know how that could happen - Norway's still in a PU under Denmark.

bRAhFbj7SI.jpg

Spot the strange things, ;)

jvumUnXNE9.jpg

Castille, what are you doing?
How would a Baltic/Castillian Canada even work?

Playin in my 1.1 mod version of EU IV (as if you were playing EU IV 1.1)

Wanted to play a horde (with the full original +100% manpower pool bonus and +100% forcelimits bonus before nerf) and westernize (before nerf to westernized hordes)

Fun fun fun. Changed the color of the Mongol Khanate from that ugly sewage green for fun.

My forcelimit is like 200, and I only have 75/200... not enough money... sigh. Poor horde economy.

Muf4E5N.png

Playin in my 1.1 mod version of EU IV (as if you were playing EU IV 1.1)

Wanted to play a horde (with the full original +100% manpower pool bonus and +100% forcelimits bonus before nerf) and westernize (before nerf to westernized hordes)

Fun fun fun. Changed the color of the Mongol Khanate from that ugly sewage green for fun.

My forcelimit is like 200, and I only have 75/200... not enough money... sigh. Poor horde economy.

Muf4E5N.png
Nice - but I think you got the wrong thread. ;)

1.6.0, catholic rebels in England... and the province rebels to... Riga?
omYcENF.png

Look back a few minutes later... and wtf?
85eHYre.png

Wonder what's going on in Eastern Europe... what the hell happened to Lithuania?
tkBkyoB.png

OPM Tuscany leads PU over France... Didn't last long, but was funny
0soVAQg.png

The reformation hit me hard...
6d1EV53.png

Crimea doesn't know her neigbours very well...
JZ03VdX.png

Go home Poland, you're drunk
6HwlWR3.png