The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
m9ljiq.jpg

Muslims in a personal Union with Buddhists.

I want to see your entire Courlandian empire :D
I didn't expand much. A friend of mine plays Russia and we divided Lithuania between us. He got the provinces with Russian cultures, I got the Lithuanian ones. But hey, at least I control Gotland, Bornholm and Aland. :D

EDIT: Here you go.
qtSyIFpkMI.jpg

Last edited:
Qara Qoyunlu takes it was well. In my game they colonized the Maldives and that tropical island north of Aceh =)
I have seen them colonize Taiwan too.

So not fun this happening in my Byzantium campaign. They were allied to France and Castille as well. They took whole of Naples in one war. Didn't know that was possible. They are currently at war with Venice occupying Verona.

I know Russia often border Ottomans, but not there!

Crimea fell to rebels in 1.6 and turned orthodox.

Spain is not united, France is broke, Russia is almost broke, Asia Minor is very colorful, typical HRE mess, Sami, and Teutonic Order is still alive.

To further expand: Ireland exists, Livonian Order expanded into Scandinavia, Finland exists, Granada exists and appears to have gotten land it doesn't start with (probably rebel flips), hordes still exist, Saxe-Lauenburg going nuts, and just man. That screenshot is a mess.

Uncolonizable provinces are colonized, therefore, this must be a mod.
Nothing strange here. Broken mod is broken.

Extended Timeline mod, I watched this whole time what was happening in Europe and I can tell you it is definitely not the mod, it is actually mainly due to Paradox's strengthening of rebels that basically decided the outcome of Europe. Lucky nations are off too , explaining England spain and france, modded or not though, still a screenshot we can all laugh about.

Although I'm surprised, no-one noticed Greek Trebizond. Byzantium died, and orthodox zealots or greek patriots (not sure which) came-a knockin'. Provinces decided to flip to trebizond....
They became a major power in Greece, but then you know, created from rebels, destroyed by rebels, and wallachia takes advantage of everythiing