The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I get the feeling the AI didn't sort out its priorities before peace terms were sought after :rofl:

Im my Sweden game I did it twice: junior partner can't get coalitions (safe expansion). The main reason though was that I got a 1/1/4 and 5/0/1 kings. If you get back to PU you get a new chance in a better king. My third time I got 6/1/5 so definately worth it ;)

Still playing 1.5 for now. Not the India I'm used to seeing and I have no idea what happened. (I can't even see that part of the map yet but I turned off TI to take a peek.)
eu4_india_middle_east_zps2bd3440b.jpg

QQ and Yemen, too.

What is exactly strange about it?
Sikhs historically have been in the Punjab region of India, these Sikhs have found themselves in the Caucasus.

Sikhs historically have been in the Punjab region of India, these Sikhs have found themselves in the Caucasus.

I thought there was something about some travelling guy who can spread it to different regions. I have them in Arabia Peninsula also.

Dat Ottomans:

Everyone wants something from them. They had Crimea + Georgia + Hungary + everything from the Mamluks at the east side of the Nile. And then... "gangbang". They're colorful like a rainbow. :D

continuing the theme of messed up eastern Europe, I present you with this:

D2476ECFCD48CC37A398E9FF0F02A8AD59607CB6

Pomerania is looking to form Prussia, Poland looks like an OPM to me, after I punched Crimea to nearly death they allied with ottos and moved West.

EDIT: okay no, I can't do it justice through FOW

you have to see every shining detail.

A73D4EA7B8C216AFBAB94399CF3EA56933AB4F3E

Poland isn't an OPM, they're just...

moving on, we have Pomerania being much larger than I had anticipated, Milanese Netherlands, and the return of glorious blobhemia.

Last edited:

Poor Kebap. Never saw something like this. Ottomans get destroyed by peasants and a never ending war with Hungary and Lithuania (something around 80 years). In the meantime Russia and GB invaded them from behind. Now, the whole region from Middle Europe to Eastern Europe is filled by little nations. Cooped up between the super powers. Austria should be lucky, that Russia is his best friend and I'm the best friend of Russia.

Well, him playing GB invading Syria might have something to do with it...
So now, let's turn the tables:
emmrkpw.png

Note, I didn't have any part in that war whatsoever. Portugal got a PU over England early on, and he and Castile were fighting against Morocco and his ally the Otto's. Castile actually ended up peacing out earlier, giving one of the Italian provinces to the Otto's as well...

Well, him playing GB invading Syria might have something to do with it...
So now, let's turn the tables:

Note, I didn't have any part in that war whatsoever. Portugal got a PU over England early on, and he and Castile were fighting against Morocco and his ally the Otto's. Castile actually ended up peacing out earlier, giving one of the Italian provinces to the Otto's as well...

Dude, so keep us updated. I'm so rooting for the Ottos to take England!

Perm is Sunni.

2BC4A50B94AC112533F9A7B5AF776703EEA4C229