The Hohenzollern Empire 5: Holy Phoenix - An Empire of Jerusalem Megacampaign in New World Order

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eh, it could’ve been a joke party created by Hitler to denigrate the Angeloi and make them seem more stupid than they already are that’s slowly getting suppressed by The Reich in the 2020’s but okay.
CB actually stands for Christendom Front in German (Christenheit Bewegung). Also, there are no Nazis/NSDAP party. There never have been. They would be akin to the Angeloi. Just as brutal and destructive, but CB goes even further at times.

I think the real Navalny has mellowed out since those right wing comments were made many years ago, but I can’t be sure. You’re right that the NDP did protest those concentration camps, so I assume they are on the more moderate side of the far right. That’s not saying much though.
Indeed, it seems like this is a Jerusalemite defeat, unles some Diabolos ex Machina happens which gives Jerusalem a victory.

Eh, it could’ve been a joke party created by Hitler to denigrate the Angeloi and make them seem more stupid than they already are that’s slowly getting suppressed by The Reich in the 2020’s but okay.
Hitler never even went into politics though, he became Walt Disney instead.
Indeed, it seems like this is a Jerusalemite defeat, unles some Diabolos ex Machina happens which gives Jerusalem a victory.
The Worm. Enough said.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Seeing how the Ryukyu manage to occupy the lands of the former Purpecha Empire during the Mexican War of 2003, how would you feel about the idea of Michhuahcān being an autonomous region within Mexico that is governed with Chinese/Ryukyuan style democracy while Mexico proper is a meritocracy, sorta like how China practiced "One country, two systems" until the Hong Kong protests in 2019/2020 and the eradication bill and national security legislation?

Watch as the worm cultists claim that Jerusalem is all their doing in their millennia long conflict against the Reich, and then Theodor proves them wrong and then kills them all.
The Worm cult: "We didn't even plan for this, but sure, we'll take the credit for it!"
Seeing how the Ryukyu manage to occupy the lands of the former Purpecha Empire during the Mexican War of 2003, how would you feel about the idea of Michhuahcān being an autonomous region within Mexico that is governed with Chinese/Ryukyuan style democracy while Mexico proper is a meritocracy, sorta like how China practiced "One country, two systems" until the Hong Kong protests in 2019/2020 and the eradication bill and national security legislation?
Or just as an autonomous region within the larger country, like how the Ashanti monarchy still exists as a distinct political entity within the Republic of Ghana. That could work.

You know, after writing all this, I'm really tempted to just call it the Mexica Empire or however you can write it in Nahuatl.
I know this is a bit late, but you could also call it the Empire of Anáhuac, after the Nahuatl term for the valley of Mexico and the core of the Aztec Empire. That could work as an alternative name.

I know this is a bit late, but you could also call it the Empire of Anáhuac, after the Nahuatl term for the valley of Mexico and the core of the Aztec Empire. That could work as an alternative name.
you've been seeing the name changes I made in TESB, haven't you :p

I don't think I've had a chance to mention this in the TESB thread yet, but the main reason I named it Anahuac there was because I came up with lore where they overthrew an older Mexica Empire (represented as "Aztec" in the EU3 thread). That older Mexica Empire was organized much like the OTL empire was, with the Mexica lording over many non-Mexica vassals. All of those vassals banded together to overthrow the Mexica and later adopted the neutral name of Anahuac for the new regime (represented by "Mexico" in EU3).

Why am I sharing lore for TESB in the Hohenzollern Empire thread? Because the Mexica of Hohenzollern Empire weren't overthrown by their vassals and would have remained at the top of their empire (which was organized in a very different way from both the OTL and TESB Aztecs) until the 20th century, so it would make sense to call it the Mexica Empire, as in the empire of the Mexica. I suppose if someone wanted a shorter name, they could call it Anahuac or Mexico until the modern era, where most people just use Mexico.

Also, since I already used the name for TESB, I don't feel like reusing it here.

Reactions:
“You’ve won,” Elias said, “You defeated me. Now kill me.”
Well at least Elias knows that he has been defeated. I have a feeling that when Wilhelmina is not looking that he would throw something like sand in her eyes to try and finish her.

Arle Heinessen was one of those prisoners. He and many others had been arrested for calling for a return to democracy and exiled to a remote asteroid mine. In IC 164, they escaped and stole several ships, which they used to secretly go around the Reich recruiting more likeminded individuals and liberating prison camps.
This feels like the second coming of Anne Frank considering that's pretty much what she did in WWII.

Considering the sheer amount of people against him, even sparing Elias isn't gonna save him. Someone will end that life sentence real quick.
It will be like this scene from the The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 minus Wilhelmina ending up like Alma Coin.

Or just as an autonomous region within the larger country, like how the Ashanti monarchy still exists as a distinct political entity within the Republic of Ghana. That could work.
It could be like OTL's Karakalpakstan in Uzbekistan or the relationship between Crimea and Ukraine until 2014?

Lastly I was wondering something. In OTL the German East Asia Squadron was based in Qingdao but since the establishment of Treaty Ports does not happen in TTL were would the EAS be based in Sumatra, Mittagsland or Hawaii?

t could be like OTL's Karakalpakstan in Uzbekistan or the relationship between Crimea and Ukraine until 2014?
Or Chechnya and Russia, minus the anti LGBT purges thankfully.

Also Zen, since you used Bharat as the name of India in EU4, I wonder if you’re still planning on using that as the official name of India, given all the name changes to countries and place names you’ve been doing lately.

I’ve also been wondering what the state of the Aral Sea would be in TTL, since the Soviets didn’t completely control here it here and slowly drained the lake to irrigate cotton farms?

Well at least Elias knows that he has been defeated. I have a feeling that when Wilhelmina is not looking that he would throw something like sand in her eyes to try and finish her.
Kind of hard to find sand in the middle of a sports stadium, but if anybody would suddenly pull out pocket sand, it would be Elias.
This feels like the second coming of Anne Frank considering that's pretty much what she did in WWII.
Yep.
It will be like this scene from the The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 minus Wilhelmina ending up like Alma Coin.
There would be plenty of people lining up to pull a Katniss.
It could be like OTL's Karakalpakstan in Uzbekistan or the relationship between Crimea and Ukraine until 2014?
I think it wouldn't be as autonomous as that.
Lastly I was wondering something. In OTL the German East Asia Squadron was based in Qingdao but since the establishment of Treaty Ports does not happen in TTL were would the EAS be based in Sumatra, Mittagsland or Hawaii?
Probably all three.
Or Chechnya and Russia, minus the anti LGBT purges thankfully.
Sure.
Also Zen, since you used Bharat as the name of India in EU4, I wonder if you’re still planning on using that as the official name of India, given all the name changes to countries and place names you’ve been doing lately.
No, I'll stick to India for this one. Bharat will still be acceptable, but most people in universe will still call it India.
I’ve also been wondering what the state of the Aral Sea would be in TTL, since the Soviets didn’t completely control here it here and slowly drained the lake to irrigate cotton farms?
It's still a big sea on the base maps I used to make the world map, so I kept it around.

Watch as Pippa (or whatever the Roman Equivalent is), the governor of central Africa to bring top kek to all of Africa, and then turns on Elias or something.
Roman Africa south of the Sahara is already effectively free of Jerusalem so...
Honestly, Elias and Theodor sounds like your local 8-Channer.
They really do.

At this point, the only reasons I see Pippa still staying in Jerusalem is both for cleaner borders in Africa, as well as for the memes.
I should clarify, Roman Africa south of the Sahara was always part of the rebellion. They've never supported Jerusalem ever.

(Oh, in that case…)
Pippa is rebelling to put herself on da throne. Long live Prime Minister Pippa!!!
Nah, nobody else wants the throne at this point.

So… nobody (but Pippa) wants the chancellor’s seat… (BTW, the “throne” I am talking about is metaphorical. If Willhelma and her descendants are keen on a Meritocraric Constitutional Monarchy, Pippa can be “examined” to be Chancellor!)
at this point I don't know who you mean by Pippa