• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But...Gabriel is God.:p
89484173.png

You're so smug and arrogant, sitting in your chair staring at your computer instead of doing your homework or your job
Smug and arrogant, no, not doing my homework, yes
Also, I'm an atheist. So that means that your not real. *tips fedora*

Yeah, you, I'm talking to you. Don't play the fool. Don't laugh! I'm really talking to you. That means you, @Michaelangelo, with your snarky but terrible Canadian humor. Or you, @TheAnguishedOne, with your pitiful attempts to cheer me up. Or @spendabuck, with your "thoughtful" advice for worldbuilding that will never be implemented. Or @Cossack_of_Hetmanschina with your attempt to dictate the direction of this story against my will. That also means you, @Sir Dippingsauce with your crazy shenanigans everywhere; don't think I forgot that incident a few pages back with your failed but funny attempts to quote me! I'm looking at you @dragoon9105, with your challenge to my story's dominance, your random capitalization, your putting screenshots before your text (which infuriates me), and, most of all, your prioritization of gameplay over story and not the other way around! Yes, I'm calling out your decision to embrace the Worm just for its bonuses and reforming into a merchant republic just to get more money, which is easily doable even if you go feudal! A "shoutout" to everybody who is reading this right now but not commenting. And you will comment!
Excellent...I have escaped detection for now...now time to enact my master plot! (Furiously begins planning overly elaborate master plot, just to not implement it because mods won't update or it takes too much effort)

89484173.png

Smug and arrogant, no, not doing my homework, yes
Also, I'm an atheist. So that means that your not real. *tips fedora*
No. It means God is not real. I'm an atheist too, but that doesn't mean I can't become God. Therefore your argument is now invalid. Now kneel before me and pray!
Excellent...I have escaped detection for now...now time to enact my master plot! (Furiously begins planning overly elaborate master plot, just to not implement it because mods won't update or it takes too much effort)
Don't think I forgot about you, @EmperorofMordor, because I forgot to include you in the update! I would berate you for not updating that Cathar heretic story, but here I risk incriminating the supposed "author" of this thread who you all believe is the real author and not me!

Yeah, you, I'm talking to you. Don't play the fool. Don't laugh! I'm really talking to you. That means you, @Michaelangelo, with your snarky but terrible Canadian humor. Or you, @TheAnguishedOne, with your pitiful attempts to cheer me up. Or @spendabuck, with your "thoughtful" advice for worldbuilding that will never be implemented. Or @Cossack_of_Hetmanschina with your attempt to dictate the direction of this story against my will. That also means you, @Sir Dippingsauce with your crazy shenanigans everywhere; don't think I forgot that incident a few pages back with your failed but funny attempts to quote me! I'm looking at you @dragoon9105, with your challenge to my story's dominance, your random capitalization, your putting screenshots before your text (which infuriates me), and, most of all, your prioritization of gameplay over story and not the other way around! Yes, I'm calling out your decision to embrace the Worm just for its bonuses and reforming into a merchant republic just to get more money, which is easily doable even if you go feudal! A "shoutout" to everybody who is reading this right now but not commenting. And you will comment!

Yeah, listen. It's me talking. You think I'm a fictional character in a story on some obscure corner of the internet? Think again. You're so smug and arrogant, sitting in your chair staring at your computer instead of doing your homework or your job (and probably behind your mother's or girlfriend's (I'm assuming you're a white college-age male with reasonable intellect and finances because you've got the time to read this) back), all for what? Some temporary pleasure derived from watching me type this on some random forum? What do you really gain from reading this? Actually, ignore I said that. Why am I even talking to you? Oh, right, I remember now. Silly me. This will all go away when I'm omniscient, don't worry.

Tonight, I thought I would tell you a little story and let you decide.

Okay, how do I turn this off? Do I just hit the submit button or
d6c69eb05b1bb717193fddae189366cf.jpg

Also, To be fair, I flipflop on the screenshots a bit, I prefer Screenshot First now becuase I can write about the screenshot while looking at it XD

Don't think I forgot about you, @EmperorofMordor, because I forgot to include you in the update! I would berate you for not updating that Cathar heretic story, but here I risk incriminating the supposed "author" of this thread who you all believe is the real author and not me!
Look, I'm really terrible at modding. I can't even figure out why the Stellaris mod I installed to allow me to research and build fallen empire buildings only allows me to build it on the capitol, much less create and script a custom nation and religion. And anyway, then I found When the World Stopped Making Sense and wanted to do a Horus resurgence but don't want to revert pre 2.7 and the mod isn't updating.

Also, To be fair, I flipflop on the screenshots a bit, I prefer Screenshot First now becuase I can write about the screenshot while looking at it XD
What's even worse is you sacrifice your story in the name of gameplay! That is an unforgivable sin!:mad:
Look, I'm really terrible at modding. I can't even figure out why the Stellaris mod I installed to allow me to research and build fallen empire buildings only allows me to build it on the capitol, much less create and script a custom nation and religion. And anyway, then I found When the World Stopped Making Sense and wanted to do a Horus resurgence but don't want to revert pre 2.7 and the mod isn't updating.
That is no excuse for the fact that you could just create a custom nation with the nation designer! Purge!:mad:
Is this how you treat your God?! With inferior emojis? Prepare to be smited with righteousness!:mad:

I don't like playing Super Blobs, what can I say XD.

Though embracing the worm was less gameplay and more curiosity.

I don't like playing Super Blobs, what can I say XD.

Though embracing the worm was less gameplay and more curiosity.
That doesn't excuse going merchant republic, and I quote, you did it for "muh monies." Now kneel!

That doesn't excuse going merchant republic, and I quote, you did it for "muh monies." Now kneel!
If Reich had merchant republic of Socotra as autonomous member of empire,why such gov type would be considered wrong?
P.S.:Angeloi had prohibited quantum physics as "muslim" science.WHY?if remember,that Wilhelmina's husband was heir to Muhammad,and Hohenzollern-Maximists also were descendants of Wilhelmina...Doesn't in this lie key to loyalty of muslims to Roman Empire in this timeline?

That is no excuse for the fact that you could just create a custom nation with the nation designer! Purge!:mad:
Yeah, but it wouldn't have the religion, or be able to do what I want fully, or have the events because modding events for a custom nation is even worse than normal, plus the college application process plus school has meant that I haven't had a day where I've had both the time and energy to sit down and actually figure out how to do it. Thankfully, with that loosening its noose around me, I may have some more time to actually understand what's here.

If Reich had merchant republic of Socotra as autonomous member of empire,why such gov type would be considered wrong?
P.S.:Angeloi had prohibited quantum physics as "muslim" science.WHY?if remember,that Wilhelmina's husband was heir to Muhammad,and Hohenzollern-Maximists also were descendants of Wilhelmina...Doesn't in this lie key to loyalty of muslims to Roman Empire in this timeline?
Because the monarchy controls the merchant republic, not the other way around!

Maybe, but I'm going to depose the Hohenzollerns anyway and convert their subjects to the true faith.
Yeah, but it wouldn't have the religion, or be able to do what I want fully, or have the events because modding events for a custom nation is even worse than normal, plus the college application process plus school has meant that I haven't had a day where I've had both the time and energy to sit down and actually figure out how to do it. Thankfully, with that loosening its noose around me, I may have some more time to actually understand what's here.
And understand the love of your lord and savior, me!

And understand the love of your lord and savior, me!
Vile heathen! Denizen of the Old God, God of Flesh and Pain and Suffering, begone from this place! The misery you have wrought in creating this trapped, mortal plain is only matched by your impudence and heresy! Begone! And let the Perfect faithful march ever onwards toward blissful oblivion!

Vile heathen! Denizen of the Old God, God of Flesh and Pain and Suffering, begone from this place! The misery you have wrought in creating this trapped, mortal plain is only matched by your impudence and heresy! Begone! And let the Perfect faithful march ever onwards toward blissful oblivion!
God is dead. I AM THE NEW GOD! YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME! OR YOU WILL BE SMOTE FROM THIS MORTAL PLANE BY THE FORCES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!

If Mayapan is split between Cuba,Mexico,USR and Reich,that what belongs to USR will be organised in Mayan People's Republic or assigned to one of Seven Republics as autonomous district?BTW,what USR will do with Greenland and Florida?
They won't matter, once they embrace the love of the lord almighty--me!

Go Wilhelm, Go!
All hail Gabriel!
That's what we're talking about. I'm still going to purge you anyways just in case.
We now have a problem. We know @zenphoenix is Gabriel. So who is going to continue the AAR after he is defeated?
You are quite mistaken. I will not be defeated. Do you want to be purged? This is how you'll be purged.

God is dead. I AM THE NEW GOD! YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME! OR YOU WILL BE SMOTE FROM THIS MORTAL PLANE BY THE FORCES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!
You fool! Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!