• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is the same update like 10 times (Are you trying to troll me or something :p)

Hell nope, it´s just forums have messed up. I was about to post the update and it told me about some database error. I´m going to delete them (except for one) now ;)

Hell nope, it´s just forums have messed up. I was about to post the update and it told me about some database error. I´m going to delete them (except for one) now ;)

So I was pressing F5 once upon a time, hoping it´ll get live sometime... But look at the general discussion and those last posts time:

ExeTick
26-04-2013, 21:34
Secret Master
26-04-2013, 21:31
Alex_brunius
26-04-2013, 16:21
the mad russian
26-04-2013, 15:57

See? It´s not my fault though :)

But I´ve some hot and bad update for you; I could probably use some help from a real pro now...

The Germans had 20 000 casualties? What the **** were they doing? Trying to swim across the strait or what?

Chapter VII: Where Do We Go from Here?

It was surprising to see the aggressor fail the war; Hungarians were like halfway into Romania, but I guess Romanians just needed to pull their units from the border with Soviet Union to beat Hungarians back. Although I don´t know how did they got to conquer them. It has to be a pre-defined wargoal in the event or something...

clipboard02pgg.jpg

Now I have some screenies, basically my navy is tearing apart whatever has left from the Regina Marina.

clipboard03gq.jpg

clipboard04rq.jpg

clipboard05oj.jpg

clipboard06q.jpg

And here is the deal; France is about to fall. I am selfishly camping, building forts in Belgium and waiting for the Germans to come.

clipboard07c.jpg

I got really pissed at this moment and I was thinking about playing France myself in my next AAR.

clipboard08yp.jpg

It seems like I can pull off some units from Holland and send them to help out in Belgium. Nothing beats 8 level forts though.

clipboard09gk.jpg

Everything seems to be going OK, at least until I don´t share a “full” border with Germany. I am doing my best to keep them off my country.

clipboard10c.jpg

As I said, it goes OK so far.

clipboard11y.jpg

That´s what you call a meatgrinder! :)

clipboard12r.jpg

Germans are still taking higher casualties.

clipboard13a.jpg
[/IMG]

And I taught my jokes were bad...

clipboard14r.jpg

But nothing beats the crap out of them like an armored division...

clipboard15ia.jpg

...and HQs adding envelopment penalty!

clipboard16o.jpg

But hey, it looks like everything is going fine!

clipboard17i.jpg

At least until German forces arrive from France, sorry, now it´s Germany.

clipboard18o.jpg

Well, and this is now it goes at least for a month now; constant yellow-red numbers in defense. I think I can stall them at least for a month more; I´ve enough divisions to rotate.

clipboard19pa.jpg

Seriously, I´m getting my arse kicked. As you can see, the eastern front is already stretched to maximum (one) and the southern front has two divisions in each province. I still have four divisions defending Denmark islands and the last time I´ve checked it looked like they pulled off some units from there and they haven´t tried to take Faaborg for a long time. I´ve also enacted minimal training to churn out as many divisions as I can. I don´t even have the extended draft law yet.

Any help is welcome; I´m desperate at this moment.

The Germans had 20 000 casualties? What the **** were they doing? Trying to swim across the strait or what?

Quite so :D

Nice action packed AAR I like that! BTW it is also nice to see you finally using a navy! :)

And do you have some advise? You could have some one or two gamey solutions for my problem :)

I think they just drive cars, tanks, try swimming, rowing a boat and such to get across then they just go to high command and say "So yeah it's impossible to conquer".

I can imagine a human player invading right behind my ass...

And do you have some advise? You could have some one or two gamey solutions for my problem :)
I think you´re doing fine; you already invaded Denmark defending in Faaborg. ;) Now you have to keep the build-up as much as possible to hold your ground; after that try to harass them whenever you can; amphibious landing very strong (and fast!) units to do small encircle/destroy moves far away from the front lines then run as fast as possible (at least until the bear invades). That is what I would do for sure!

Haha, stopped them cold goddamnit!

This AAR is hilarious, good work. And good on the Romanians!

Those japanese Paras must've been humiliating tho

I think you´re doing fine; you already invaded Denmark defending in Faaborg. ;) Now you have to keep the build-up as much as possible to hold your ground; after that try to harass them whenever you can; amphibious landing very strong (and fast!) units to do small encircle/destroy moves far away from the front lines then run as fast as possible (at least until the bear invades). That is what I would do for sure!

OK, I will try to stall them as much as possible. And then shorten the front as much as possible.

Haha, stopped them cold goddamnit!

This AAR is hilarious, good work. And good on the Romanians!

Those japanese Paras must've been humiliating tho

I´ve paradropped the AI capital maybe once in my Greek AAR (Japan). It´s all because of you gamers like Barros, so they tweaked the AI to do this kind of stuff! :mad: :D

But don´t worry, I´ve still enough money to keep my economy running ;)

P.S. What is so hilarious about it? It´s quite challenging; not something that could mentally challenged do :D

OK, I will try to stall them as much as possible. And then shorten the front as much as possible.
I just remembered something useful bring your cruisers home they have shore bombardment so that will ease the pressure near the coast; Sorry for asking but you already have a defensive OOB right? You still have lots of IC/MP spam lots of INF to rotate; if you can afford it take advantage of support units building INF+INF+ART+AT(ART?) and placing 5 of those on the front lines; the best configuration for each 10 of frontage would be 4xINF+INF+X+X and 2xINF+X+X+X (24 brigades!).
Of course X is a support brigade and replace the AT/ART for whatever exists in HPP.
Good Luck :)

It´s all because of you gamers like Barros, so they tweaked the AI to do this kind of stuff! :mad: :D

"I" delivered you an easy kill and you're complaining?? ;) :p

Edit: I don´t know if superior firepower exists in HPP, if it does then I would add another support brigade to each division.

Last edited:
I just remembered something useful bring your cruisers home they have shore bombardment so that will ease the pressure near the cost; Sorry for asking but you already have a defensive OOB right? You still have lots of IC spam lots of INF to rotate; if you can afford it take advantage of support units building INF+INF+ART+AT(ART?) and placing 5 of those on the front lines; the best configuration for each 10 of frontage would be 4xINF+INF+X+X and 2xINF+X+X+X (24 brigades!).
Of course X is a support brigade and replace the AT/ART for whatever exists in HPP.
Good Luck :)

The battles just ended, but my OOB was like 1/2 before the war. I´m working on it ATM though.

As for the shore bombardment goes, it´s a good idea and I´ve used it on unsuccessful (they sent one division and let it hold the port) French invasion of Sardinia. It´s a good idea, I´ll park my fleet near the fights next time! :)

P.S. HPP has quite different system of support brigades. From the top of my head these are: IST, SUP (H/T/M), HARM and AST.

"I" delivered you an easy kill and you're complaining?? ;) :p

I want my stockpiles back, dammit! :p

The battles just ended, but my OOB was like 1/2 before the war. I´m working on it ATM though.

As for the shore bombardment goes, it´s a good idea and I´ve used it on unsuccessful (they sent one division and let it hold the port) French invasion of Sardinia. It´s a good idea, I´ll park my fleet near the fights next time! :)

P.S. HPP has quite different system of support brigades. From the top of my head these are: IST, SUP (H/T/M), HARM and AST.

I want my stockpiles back, dammit! :p

Whatever those support units in HPP are, use the appropriate ones to take max advantage of fronts.
Yeah I forgot your capital had a port! Yikes!