• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ikarases VS Stalin? This is gonna be epic. :D
Poor Germany just lost WWII just to become a battlefield :(

How could i possibly NOT notice you actually Started an AAR as Germany from this game. ARGH . All your sins have been forgiven, there is 11 more pages of crazy Ikarases :D .

How could i possibly NOT notice you actually Started an AAR as Germany from this game. ARGH . All your sins have been forgiven, there is 11 more pages of crazy Ikarases :D .

What? :eek:

And then you whine about the lack of updates :D

Hey your back! Great! UPDATE TIME :D

Well, I first have to do some gameplay. It is unusual, but now I don't have anything to write about, since all my screenshot reserves are gone! Moreover I don't think I'll be able to concentrate enough to play HoI just today, so I'll just probably chill out for today. I'll see if I go to school tomorrow, since now I really don't feel like doing anything...

Well, I first have to do some gameplay. It is unusual, but now I don't have anything to write about, since all my screenshot reserves are gone! Moreover I don't think I'll be able to concentrate enough to play HoI just today, so I'll just probably chill out for today. I'll see if I go to school tomorrow, since now I really don't feel like doing anything...
I don't have school tommorow!

How isn't Berlin starving? Did they construct massive underground mushroom farms or something dwarfy like that? I hope they don't dig down through the adamantine and release the tentacle demons. you don't want the tentacle demons...

How isn't Berlin starving? Did they construct massive underground mushroom farms or something dwarfy like that? I hope they don't dig down through the adamantine and release the tentacle demons. you don't want the tentacle demons...

I have no idea. I'm just happy the stockpile is at 99999 all the time :D

Oh wait, this is the other AAR :wacko:

No no no no. You got it all wrong. The demons found under dwarven mines are of the shadow-and-flame type. It's the Japanese that have tentacle demons. Though you just need to keep them away from schoolgirls and they'll go away, having nothing to do.

No no no no. You got it all wrong. The demons found under dwarven mines are of the shadow-and-flame type. It's the Japanese that have tentacle demons. Though you just need to keep them away from schoolgirls and they'll go away, having nothing to do.

Well, back in the day perhaps, these days they accept both girls and boys, as they found it rather annoying to come all the way up and not finind a little schoolgirl. ;)

@ Belgiumruler If you would also follow the HPP forums and all, you would have noticed he was never gone he just didnt have the time/ wasnt in the mood to finish all this work :) . Meaning he was intentionally starving us, just to give us an orgasm here and there with new even more brilliant stuff (much later).

Well, back in the day perhaps, these days they accept both girls and boys, as they found it rather annoying to come all the way up and not finind a little schoolgirl. ;)

@ Belgiumruler If you would also follow the HPP forums and all, you would have noticed he was never gone he just didnt have the time/ wasnt in the mood to finish all this work :) . Meaning he was intentionally starving us, just to give us an orgasm here and there with new even more brilliant stuff (much later).
Bastard Ikar, you trip was to the HPP forum!

If you would also follow the HPP forums and all, you would have noticed he was never gone he just didnt have the time/ wasnt in the mood to finish all this work :) . Meaning he was intentionally starving us, just to give us an orgasm here and there with new even more brilliant stuff (much later).

Well, I do visit the HPP forum just to give advice to newbies like you :p

Ikar, the 2nd battlation of the 1st armored 'Belgium horde' division of the 1st corps is going to take your house underfire in acouple of minutes, they are my bodyguard and come to let you write an update.

The first Hoi3 AAR I read...and seems pretty interesting!

Way cool, seems like the AAR solidarity system works :)

I think I've already written somewhere on the forum that I'll do another Belgelands AAR for TFH expansion, since that one changed quite a bit for the whole HoI 3 experience, but I'm a very lazy person, so that might get post-poned to HoI 4 :D

Way cool, seems like the AAR solidarity system works :)

I think I've already written somewhere on the forum that I'll do another Belgelands AAR for TFH expansion, since that one changed quite a bit for the whole HoI 3 experience, but I'm a very lazy person, so that might get post-poned to HoI 4 :D

I fear that HOI4 is scheduled to come out one month after the release of Half-Life 3.