• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pfft, you filthy peasants. I have created the ultimate version of this world, OTL! Kneel before my creation! Look upon my work, and despair! Have you ever seen something so full of splendor?
> Unstable European coalition under Germany
> Revanchist Russia
> New rising Asian power
> Destabilizing USA
> Civil wars fucking everywhere
> Probably a economic collapse soon

Nice Kaiserreich clone lol. Try something original next time.

Last edited:
I think the worst thing about this is that the Netherlands and Japan are adversaries, and although it is a lot later on, this would stop the development of Alfred Judokus Kwak

Speaking of ASoiaf...

In KR lore Tolkein has been writing his books in South Africa where he lived, starting with The Fall of Numenour.
Do you think The Empire sees his fantasy epics as acceptable or not? Im inclined to say that they neither endorse or disapprove of it, keeping tabs on fan societies.
ASOIAF would probably still exist in its current form and the Empire would LOVE it.

Other then that, the fate of DND in CA?

Speaking of ASoiaf...

In KR lore Tolkein has been writing his books in South Africa where he lived, starting with The Fall of Numenour.
Do you think The Empire sees his fantasy epics as acceptable or not? Im inclined to say that they neither endorse or disapprove of it, keeping tabs on fan societies.
ASOIAF would probably still exist in its current form and the Empire would LOVE it.

Other then that, the fate of DND in CA?
I imagine that if the Empire does take a stance toward tFoN, it's one of deliberate misinterpretation. Like exaggerating the resemblances between Sauron and Germany to kind of co-opt it as propaganda. But that's only if it's really popular. I know that the Empire is pretty paranoid about any closet-Syndies or dissidents but I really doubt that a bunch of nerds geeking out over some South African-British fantasy writer are really high targets for spies, so I don't think that it'll be really suppressed either

I imagine that if the Empire does take a stance toward tFoN, it's one of deliberate misinterpretation. Like exaggerating the resemblances between Sauron and Germany to kind of co-opt it as propaganda. But that's only if it's really popular. I know that the Empire is pretty paranoid about any closet-Syndies or dissidents but I really doubt that a bunch of nerds geeking out over some South African-British fantasy writer are really high targets for spies, so I don't think that it'll be really suppressed either
Fall of Numenor and later fall of Arnor will be seen as interpretations of the fall of Britain in WW1 due to hybris of the old guards and to Syndicalism due to spiritual corruption and blasphemy. They'll deem it all okay and of course Tolkien will refuse to acknowledge any parallels to (their) history as he did historically.

Bucolic idyll of the Shire will also be seen as a good spirited nostalgia tale about pre WW1 Britain and perhaps also a positive view of the kind of rural British society that people want to have back after the restoration and all that ruckus has calmed down. A return to the way things were in the good old times.

Meanwhile subversive elements who read LOTR will also like it because they will enjoy the lazy, anarchic, insubordinate, unorganized, free spirited character of the Hobbits as a pun against the strict, hierarchically organized busybody attitudes that the state organized youth leagues propagate.

Since its been quite for a couple of days I thought I would liven things up a bit by posing a question to you guys.

If you could be a tourist in CA where would you like to go and why?
I think we had that question once already

Anyways I would like to see all the historic cities in Europe that were smashed to bits in our history but thrived without destruction and Soviet style reconstruction in the CATL. Berlin, Dresden, Warsaw, Königsberg, Riga, Gdansk/Danzig would be some.

And then just for giggles I would go see Paris and be shocked by its brutalist modern ugliness

I think we had that question once already

Anyways I would like to see all the historic cities in Europe that were smashed to bits in our history but thrived without destruction and Soviet style reconstruction in the CATL. Berlin, Dresden, Warsaw, Königsberg, Riga, Gdansk/Danzig would be some.

And then just for giggles I would go see Paris and be shocked by its brutalist modern ugliness

I bet Frankfurt, Cologne and Brussels aren’t looking great either

I bet Frankfurt, Cologne and Brussels aren’t looking great either
Yeah but that's not much different from OTL. Cologne is one of the ugliest cities in Germany (still a fun place to live though) and no one ever described Brussels or Frankfurt as beautiful either. Brussels in particular, oh man I visited it and while it does have its nice spots it really is one hell of an ugly post industrial carelessly built anti aesthetic city.

Would go back to my hometown because it was all built in and around what would be British Revolution in kaiserreich so would probably be very different. Especially considering that it's very close to London so probably got fought over at least a bit. After that I dunno I'd probably just go on a tour

maxresdefault.jpg
"Just picking out the places I want to avoid when I sail around the world."
"No Africa for you, huh?"
"No, I don't wanna go to any poor places yknow, successful guy like myself, I'll have a target on my back."
"..Right."
"So I guess..." Crosses out Amerisol
"Okay...."
"Too cold..." Crosses out Russia
"Too violent." Crosses out the USA
"Too hungry..." Crosses out Asia.
"Just gonna sail around Europe is what it looks like."
"Ah, well, I probably wanna avoid like, here." Crosses out Eastern Europe.
"And I don't know what happens out here." Crosses out North France

I think i said it last time the tourism question was asked but ill say again:

While the spheres may be closed off in a lot of ways to one another, i still think they wpuld allow tourists to arrive, if only for a select few locations, like foreigner specific resorts. (The empire id wager has entire carribean islands dedicated to either european or japanese tourists, the rest for Entente tourists).

Japan as closed off as it wants to be could still accept tourists and treat them well.

Heck, even Amerosul may capitalize on various tours to Machu Pichu, the jungles, the beaches as an additional source of revenue at some point.

Remember that at this point of history, most of tourism is based on all-inclusive resorts/hotels, orginized tours by companies/government offices and everything else orchestrated by the nigh extinct Tourism Agencies.

Otherwise its backpacking tours to the various 3rd world countries for drugs and parties, hippy opium trails and mountain trekking.
In CA the targets of this type would be Turkestan, Nusantra, Japanese imperial peripheries and so on.

I think i said it last time the tourism question was asked but ill say again:

While the spheres may be closed off in a lot of ways to one another, i still think they wpuld allow tourists to arrive, if only for a select few locations, like foreigner specific resorts. (The empire id wager has entire carribean islands dedicated to either european or japanese tourists, the rest for Entente tourists).

Japan as closed off as it wants to be could still accept tourists and treat them well.

Heck, even Amerosul may capitalize on various tours to Machu Pichu, the jungles, the beaches as an additional source of revenue at some point.

Remember that at this point of history, most of tourism is based on all-inclusive resorts/hotels, orginized tours by companies/government offices and everything else orchestrated by the nigh extinct Tourism Agencies.

Otherwise its backpacking tours to the various 3rd world countries for drugs and parties, hippy opium trails and mountain trekking.
In CA the targets of this type would be Turkestan, Nusantra, Japanese imperial peripheries and so on.
Nusan-who?